Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

56 minutes ago, aussiesoapfan said:

This has been put up today. I'm in the UK and it's working at the minute. At the end when her name shows up keep watching there is another final clip of Morag drunk with Roo. Nice touch including Bobby's theme at the end. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNDd5N0zFbo&t=14s

I've just watched it and I loved the Bobby's theme at the end. It was very moving and very fitting to include it, seeing as how Morag was of course, Bobby's mother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aussiesoapfan said:

This has been put up today. I'm in the UK and it's working at the minute. At the end when her name shows up keep watching there is another final clip of Morag drunk with Roo. Nice touch including Bobby's theme at the end. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNDd5N0zFbo&t=14s

Thank you for this such a great tribute. Morag is and always will be my absolute favorite  character. I hope they give her an on screen funeral and clip like this. At the end of an episode would be great 

• Like 1

The problem with the 80s was she was written a bit over the top with her rudeness. Most people in real life would think she was not the full quid. 

That's why I preferred the more mellowed Morag. Don’t get me wrong, she was fun to watch when she was more cartoon like . 

I am surprised in the 80s Alf didn't get Morag committed into a mental hospital as Morag certainly did have some moments of not being sane. 

Does anyone remember when Morag said she was worried that there wouldn't be anyone at her funeral. If the did to a funeral ep with returning character imagine how good it would be if that was referred to by Alf or shown in a montage. Alf saying something like you needn't of worried. That's the sort of continuity that I want 

• Like 3