Belle/Aden

Cal

my most favourite scene of them, apart from the wedding is the scene of my I made my avatar, the day of Tachel's wedding. It was such a sweet moment and really showed how much they had come through it together and I loved the fact that Aden was being so supportive of Belle about Geoff and Annie and telling her they just need time. And the way they look at each other just made me melt, it reminded me of when they first got together, all the spark they had was back :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi new Home and Away fan! I love Aden and Belle together and figured this was the best place to use my first post. I'm up to where Belle gets arrested for protesting and since I know how Aden and Belle get back together, I'm glad and a little sad for Angelo lol.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting more with all you Adelle fans and HAA fans!

Hi new Home and Away fan! I love Aden and Belle together and figured this was the best place to use my first post. I'm up to where Belle gets arrested for protesting and since I know how Aden and Belle get back together, I'm glad and a little sad for Angelo lol.

Hey, do you mind helping out someone who's been watching for ages but just can't remember much from where you're up to? I honestly don't remember Belle and Angelo having more than a drink together. It really doesn't matter now but this bugs me because it's been mentioned a few times but still I don't recall them actually dating or Angelo being a rival to Aden. Can you fill me in as to whether they do date? Cheers!

Hey, do you mind helping out someone who's been watching for ages but just can't remember much from where you're up to? I honestly don't remember Belle and Angelo having more than a drink together. It really doesn't matter now but this bugs me because it's been mentioned a few times but still I don't recall them actually dating or Angelo being a rival to Aden. Can you fill me in as to whether they do date? Cheers!

If I remember right:

Angelo rescued her when Aden kidnapped her and they started being friends, he asked her out and they got together. While they were going out, she had Angelo investigate the people at the development site for her, during this time she got back together with Aden and after Aden had a go at Angelo for not being able to stop the people at the development site, Angelo told them at a town meeting that he know about their affair.

I think Angelo had to arrest her for protesting too.

Yeah that's basically it lol. I'm at 4728, right after Aden's trial, and even if I didn't know what was gonna happen, you can totally tell that an Aden and Belle reunion is coming.

Its so refreshing that over the 100 some odd episodes that I've watched, I don't dislike very many characters, but at the same time, only really invested in Aden and Belle at the moment. So strange.

Thanks people! That brings back a whole lot I'd completely forgotten. I quite liked the development site storyline. Although H&A bring up the topic of developing SB every few years, it is something that's very relevant to a lot of Australians. I'm not sure if many people outside Australia realise but even though this country is huge, only about 6% is suitable for residential / commercial development and farming!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, not here to fight...Have you come across the clip where Aden and some of his mates are clowning around in the school corridor and you see Cassie, Annie and a couple of others watching them and making tut-tutting noises?I've never been sure whether Belle was with them then or not.

No, I haven't. Do you know what episode number it is please? I haven't seen that one before.

If there's anyone out there who's been lying awake wondering about this one(probably just me...), I stumbled across it by accident while looking for something else.It's from 4479, quite a bit after I thought it was, and I remembered it completely wrong:It's Cassie, Annie, Lucas and Matilda and they're actually at the Diner without Aden present(although they do see him and his mates at school immediately afterwards).

• 4 months later...

I was just looking there at the fantastic Goodbye Belle feature on the BacktotheBay official website, and I've got all nostalgic now as I'm reading this, written by Bevan Lee, Seven Network's Script Executive

"Belle goes down in the gallery of ''Home and Away's'' all time great characters, and half of arguably the show's greatest pairing. Certainly the Adelle fans would agree on that point."

I absolutely 100% agree with him!

For me, even more so than Jack & Martha or any other couple, Aden & Belle were one of the show's most fantastic pairings ever.

It was absolutely amazing the relationship they shared and I can't really put my finger on what it what that I loved about them the most but I really really loved!

To this day, they are my favourite couple ever on Home & Away

I think it was just really how Jess & Todd portrayed their characters, and how they were both young and the audience could relate to them!

The chemistry between the two actors was fantastic, each were individually extrememly talented, especially Todd (Gosh, as I remember those senes when Aden kidnapped Larry, Rachel and Belle - simply fantastic acting!)

I'm not trying to be biased here or anything, but I'm not sure they will ever be a couple like them again, or who will come as close to their popularity!

It's amazing the amount of fans I can remember them having!

This forum and YouTube were on fire everytime they got back together, the wedding and especially when Belle died! :(

I remember thinking at the time, why in God's name did they kill off Belle?! I just couldn't comprehend why they couldn't leave Adelle live happily ever after!

But in hindsight I'm actually glad in a sense Belle died when all things were rosy for Adelle!

When Will came back last year with the news that he had broken up with Gypsy, and the separation of Kirsty and Kane, it just shows you that with time really popular couples can and have separated!

And I am so so glad that window was never open for Adelle! If they had left the show together, we might have heard in a few years or so that they had broken up which would have just been awful!

But at least this way, Adelle ended in the most beautiful way, full of pure, honest, neverending love! :wub:

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

I was just looking there at the fantastic Goodbye Belle feature on the BacktotheBay official website, and I've got all nostalgic now as I'm reading this, written by Bevan Lee, Seven Network's Script Executive

"Belle goes down in the gallery of ''Home and Away's'' all time great characters, and half of arguably the show's greatest pairing. Certainly the Adelle fans would agree on that point."

I absolutely 100% agree with him!

For me, even more so than Jack & Martha or any other couple, Aden & Belle were one of the show's most fantastic pairings ever.

It was absolutely amazing the relationship they shared and I can't really put my finger on what it what that I loved about them the most but I really really loved!

To this day, they are my favourite couple ever on Home & Away

I think it was just really how Jess & Todd portrayed their characters, and how they were both young and the audience could relate to them!

The chemistry between the two actors was fantastic, each were individually extrememly talented, especially Todd (Gosh, as I remember those senes when Aden kidnapped Larry, Rachel and Belle - simply fantastic acting!)

I'm not trying to be biased here or anything, but I'm not sure they will ever be a couple like them again, or who will come as close to their popularity!

It's amazing the amount of fans I can remember them having!

This forum and YouTube were on fire everytime they got back together, the wedding and especially when Belle died! :(

I remember thinking at the time, why in God's name did they kill off Belle?! I just couldn't comprehend why they couldn't leave Adelle live happily ever after!

But in hindsight I'm actually glad in a sense Belle died when all things were rosy for Adelle!

When Will came back last year with the news that he had broken up with Gypsy, and the separation of Kirsty and Kane, it just shows you that with time really popular couples can and have separated!

And I am so so glad that window was never open for Adelle! If they had left the show together, we might have heard in a few years or so that they had broken up which would have just been awful!

But at least this way, Adelle ended in the most beautiful way, full of pure, honest, neverending love! :wub:

I completely agree with you. I really miss Adelle :wub:

I think their storyline ended really beautifully. Only sad thing is that it is impossible for Belle/Jess to return to the Bay.