Belle/Aden

Cal

My feelings towards Aden's grieving is that it was cut way too short!!

I know in soaps nothing can go on for too long but that was just very unrealistic!

When my friend's dad died a few years ago, it took her and her Mum ages to get over the denial even!

They've only really just started grieving.

It's horrible watching it! My friend...her eyes are hollow when I see her these days.

While I am happy to see Aden smiling again (because nothing is better than that boys smile and body), I just think he's 'on the road to recovery' way too soon!

But that's just my opinion!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first, Aden's grieving was annoying me, just because of the way he handled it... sleeping with someone else and slamming the door in Irene's face. But now, it's been cut so short. I thought after the incident on the boat (electricution), he would start to open up with Belle and start to talk to people, but instead, that seemed to basically be the end of it.

I agree, while i love happy Aden scenes i think they could have done a lot more with him with regard to belle. Todd is an amazing actor and could have done a great emotional storyline after belle dying hoping he will get the opportunity again before he leaves.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Todd and Jess should both win at the Logies!

One question to all you Adelle fans! I'm a little behind so I've only just watched the Adelle wedding. I really hate that Aden will get together with Nicole. They're better as friends.

What do you think of them together? I'm gonna miss Adelle so much, I don't feel like watching anymore (I will, but it won't be the same without Belle).

I have a feeling I'm gonna cry when Nicole and Aden get together.. I don't think I've ever cared so much about a character leaving a show like I do with Belle :P

It would be really great if Todd and Jess both won. I have this feeling that maybe Jess won't win, which is a real shame because in my eyes she deserves it and is a great actress. It's more of a popularity contest....I think that packed to the rafters will win. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to seeing the outfits. I hope that they give home and away actors/actresses more coverage on the "red carpet". I never see them being interviewed.

When is the logies??

^ I felt the same way as you when I found out Aden and Nicole were getting together. I'll always think Belle and Aden made the better couple, so when he got together with Nicole I kind of just stopped caring about Aden's character automatically. I don't really pay much attention to their storyline now tbh, it's just so *blah* to me.

I have this feeling that maybe Jess won't win, which is a real shame because in my eyes she deserves it and is a great actress. It's more of a popularity contest...

Yeah, I have that feeling too, that she won't win. If say, Rebecca Breeds wins instead of Jess, then there's something wrong with the logies :P

I kind of just stopped caring about Aden's character automatically. I don't really pay much attention to their storyline now tbh, it's just so *blah* to me.

I'm a little worried I'll feel like that too..

I think he will still be one of my favorite characters, but he is so good with Belle. Jess and Todd have such great chemistry, they're scenes always either crack me up or make me cry.

I have this feeling that maybe Jess won't win, which is a real shame because in my eyes she deserves it and is a great actress. It's more of a popularity contest...

Yeah, I have that feeling too, that she won't win. If say, Rebecca Breeds wins instead of Jess, then there's something wrong with the logies :P

I kind of just stopped caring about Aden's character automatically. I don't really pay much attention to their storyline now tbh, it's just so *blah* to me.

I'm a little worried I'll feel like that too..

I think he will still be one of my favorite characters, but he is so good with Belle. Jess and Todd have such great chemistry, they're scenes always either crack me up or make me cry.

I got to the point that I stopped watching the show because the whole Aden grieving over Belle was so unrealistic... and its like she didnt even exsist in Nicole's eyes.... but I'm gunna start watching it when Indigo comes back just to see the confrontation between her and Nicole :D