Belle/Aden

Cal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adelle were just amazing!

There will never be another h&a couple like them!

They were just so amazing!

Definitely agree with you there Laura!!!!! no one, and I mean no one has caught my interest since Adelle, not even Indi/Romeo.... and I love Romigo!... but no one will ever be like Adelle.... they should never have killed Belle off!

To me... They were... so much more then EPIC! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Adelle were just amazing!

There will never be another h&a couple like them!

They were just so amazing!

Definitely agree with you there Laura!!!!! no one, and I mean no one has caught my interest since Adelle, not even Indi/Romeo.... and I love Romigo!... but no one will ever be like Adelle.... they should never have killed Belle off!

To me... They were... so much more then EPIC! :wub:

I agree. They were amazing and both, Todd and Jess, did an awesome job. I like Romeo/Indi too, especially since their wedding. But Adelle just acted so real and I'm sure everyone could see the feelings, that I sometimes can't see when other actors play situations like they did. Belle and Aden, we'll never forget you!

• 1 month later...

On the subject of Belle, I feel bad for her as she seemed to have had bad luck since she came along, like finding out amanda's her mum or constantly winding up in hospital. Her evolving from a rebellious teen to a caring young woman reminds me (alonhg w other belle fans) of Bobby, right down to how unexpected their deaths were, only bobby lasted slightly longer. And remeber when amanda got that pain in her leg which led to the chopper victims being rescued? If her and belle have a sspecial connection then I wonder why she didn't get another feeling telling her that belle was very sick amd dying? No offence, becausr when sshe got that pain, she knew belle was still alive but just. Sorry for the long reply, just miss belle a llot.

Even though Jess (and Todd) did FANTASTIV in the cancer storyline, I wish they hadn't killed Belle off. I wish the two of them had left the Bay together, so that we could all hope they'd someday return! They were so perfect. Like everyone here said, no couple on HAA is like them!

• 3 weeks later...

They were both my favourite characters, Belle was a legend, and even when Aden was the bad boy I liked his character, and knew he'd eventually turn into a genuinely great person. Show hasn't been the same since Belle's death, and after Aden left it's just gone downhill.

Edited by GameTime