Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, not here to fight...Have you come across the clip where Aden and some of his mates are clowning around in the school corridor and you see Cassie, Annie and a couple of others watching them and making tut-tutting noises?I've never been sure whether Belle was with them then or not.

Don't worry, not here to fight...Have you come across the clip where Aden and some of his mates are clowning around in the school corridor and you see Cassie, Annie and a couple of others watching them and making tut-tutting noises?I've never been sure whether Belle was with them then or not.

No, I haven't. Do you know what episode number it is please? I haven't seen that one before.

That's kind of the problem, I've no idea.I've never really looked that hard but I think it's one of those moments that's too trivial to appear in the synopses, I only remember it because Cassie mentioned she and Aden used to go out and it was the first time it actually clicked with me that it was the same character.It's obviously after he comes back in 2007 with the storyline with Geoff and the footie, not sure if it's before or after he was kicked off the team, and it's before that scene where he collapses in class.There was a discussion a couple of years back about the first time Belle and Aden had a scene together and the favourite seemed to be that classroom scene and ever since then I've been thinking "Was she there for that one or not?"

• 1 month later...

So I was making Adelle icons the other day... and felt so sad... I miss them so much :( their constant bickering and then making up, they're playful and funny side with each other, the cute Adelle fluff scenes and talking about having lots of mini aden and belle's running around... I miss it all and I know some people dont agree and are glad its over but I'm not.... the show is just not the same anymore since they killed Belle off and ended Adelle... its not fair :'( for once... I'd love to ship a couple and be able to see them leave or stay and be happy and not have one half end up dead or leave or end up with someone else.... <_<

^^ I find it unfair how really popular couples like Adelle and JM never got a happy ending. They never get to have a family such as a baby together. Aden needed to pass on those great genes!!!! seriously how cute would their kids look???? They would be gorgeous :wub:

I wish Belle didn't die from cancer. Aden didn't even say goodbye to Belle's grave when he left Summer Bay...(grrr writers), and then made Aden hook up with Naden after Adelle (GRRR writers!!). It's unfair. But I do cherish and love the adelle fluff we got when they were together :wub:

^^ I find it unfair how really popular couples like Adelle and JM never got a happy ending.

Would you rather have had them break up ? I know I would have Jack die a thousand times over before he left the bay and Martha for some other reason.

The only people to blame in situations like these are the actors/actresses. They chose to leave when the other was intent on staying put, although it was stupid that Todd left so soon after Jess did, would it have hurt Jess to stay on a bit longer ? But I guess they didn't know of Todd's plans to leave at the time Jess quit. As for the Nicole/Aden thing, they needed something for Aden to do instead of just hanging around!