Summer Bay's Romeo and Juliet

Guest Adelle2008

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7

“Hey is Belle here?”

“Ah she left about ten minutes ago” Geoff was getting ready for school. Irene and Annie had left earlier that morning to go food shopping in Yabby Creek for the school formal. Astonishingly, Geoff had managed to iron his school uniform without assistance.

Aden sighed; he was feeling unsettled from yesterdays failed marriage proposal.

“Is everything alright?” said Geoff nervously.

“Um yeah don’t worry”

Aden was almost about to leave, when he decided he needed to tell someone how he was feeling.

“It’s Belle”

“What about her...is she okay?”

“Yeah, she’s fine; I just wanted to ask her to marry me”

“Oh that’s great congratulations, now when you sleep together it won’t be a sin”

Aden stared at hime, restraining himself from laughing.

“Yeah, I never thought about it that way”

“So what’s the problem?”

“Ahhh, I tried to ask her yesterday but I froze, I mean why would she want to marry me?”

“Well she loves you right?”

“I guess”

“And you’re not forcing her to be with you and personally I think that Belle loves you more than anyone she’s ever been with”

“Seriously?” Aden looked shocked.

“Yeah, absolutely, she is so happy when she is with you”

“She’s just so perfect” Aden’s eyes glistened.

“Aden, trust me you too love each, so why not ask her!”

“Okay, I will”

“Thanks mate” Aden gave Geoff a friendly smile, even though they hadn’t exactly been each others “type”, Aden and Geoff were civil to each other for Belle’s sake.

“Bye Aden, good luck”

{Outside the diner}

“Hey, where did you rush off to yesterday?”

“Hey sweetie, um yeah I just had to do some stuff”

“Ha-ha…what kind of stuff”

“Stuff stuff”

“Okay” Belle smiled.

“Hey, let’s go for a walk on the beach” The wind blew against her soft smooth skin, her hair swung from side to side as they walked on the warm, coarse sand. Aden’s blue eyes locked with Belle’s stunning eyes.

Belle slowly walked closer towards the water, she dipped her feet into the water only to feel the cool, cold sensation.

“Belle, come here” Aden called to Belle.

“I was gonna ask you yesterday”

“Ask me what” Belle said sweetly.

“Umm…you know sometimes I wake up before you do, and I watch you sleep and I'm overwhelmed because you're so amazing. I don’t know why I’m even lucky enough to have you in my life. But you're here with me, and I know I want to spent the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me”

“Oh my god Aden”

“Belle Taylor, will you marry me”

Belle kissed his lips.

“Is that a yes?”

Belle kissed him again.

“Yes”

“Seeing you in the hospital weeks ago made me realized how precious and important you are to me and I don’t want to ever take the chance of losing you again.”

"I love you, Aden" Belle shed a tear.

Belle and Aden shared a passionate hug which lasted for several minutes.

The marriage proposal was based on the TV show Alias. Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285333/quotes

Archived