Summer Bay's Romeo and Juliet

Guest Adelle2008

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked this piece but got confused when you started on all the past relationship stuff between Rachel & Geoff - probably because I didn't see it coming and also the fact it doesn't conform to his on screen character, on the show he took losing his virginity very seriously and here he seems not to care.

But that's Fan Fiction for you and like others who have read this story I liked the MSN style conversation between Belle and Rachel, it gave everyone a chance to absorb the events (the proposal and pregnancy) yet still kept Belle in the picture.

If I was being extremely picky I would have liked to have seen some back story to how Rachel, Geoff, Roman and Annie know each other, of course - it could have been there and I just missed it - that would be a nice continuation to this piece.

It was also very good to finally see a Fic that included Nicole / Geoff because alot of them seem to involve Adelle.

Have you finished writing this or are you still updating - its just its very good, but you said you got bored?

Archived