Summer Bay's Romeo and Juliet

Guest Adelle2008

{Beach house}

Chapter 4

“Okay ready?”

“I guess so”

Nicole and Belle locked themselves inside Belle’s room, shielding themselves from Irene, Geoff and Annie just in case they walked passed.

“Okay now we wait”

Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick!

“How long is this going to take?” Belle said anxiously.

Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick

“Okay, why don’t we talk about something then, make time go faster!’ Nicole forced a fake laugh.

“Like what?” Belle spoke without interest. All she could think about was whether or not she would be having Aden’s or even Angelo’s baby.

“Did you watch the American series of Kath and Kim last Sunday, oh my god it was so not funny”

“Mmmm…” Belle mind was racing.

“I’m so glad they’re bringing back the Australian series”

“Yeah Nicole I really don’t care, lets talk about something else please!”

“Alright, what names do you like?”

“What?”

“You know baby names?” Nicole said humorously.

“Nicole!” Belle eyed her.

“What, you said to change the topic”

Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick…Tick

“I swear I’m gonna break this watch in a minute!”

“Um, then how are you suppose to know how long you have to wait”

Nicole was enjoying herself, although she did feel a tiny bit sorry for Belle.

“Hey did you know that Chris Brown is coming to Australia, he’s awesome! I remember his first concert here it was…”

“Belle”

“What?”

“Look!”

Belle’s heart beat started to return to a normal rhythm.

“It’s negative” Belle was disappointed.

“Yeah, isn’t that great now you won’t have to worry about getting really big, fat, ugly and pregnant”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right…”

“Um Nicole I think I might go for a walk, thanks for today”

{Romans}

It was 10:30pm before Aden had finished his studies. Roman and Nicole had gone to Yabby Creek for dinner and then were planning on staying over at Charlie’s. Aden was alone but that didn’t worry him as it meant he could get his work done without Nicole blabbing every two minutes. Aden stripped down to his boxes, got onto his bed and snuggled up in his warm cozy bed, obviously it hadn’t been not as nearly as cozy as Belle’s bed. Just as Aden fell into a deep sleep he heard a loud bang against the window. Aden didn’t think much of it first but then he heard his window opening up. Belle climbed through his window.

“Belle what, what are you doing?” Aden was shocked; it never occurred to him that Belle would climb through his window.

“What! What are you doing here, get out of my room!” Belle stood swaying from side to side.

“Ah, this is my room…have you been drinking?”

“What no!”

“Just get out Aden, this is my room!” Belle sounded like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Belle then hoped into his bed.

“Hey this pillow is a lot softer than mine...What did you do to my pillow?”

“Nothing” Aden couldn’t help but chuckle. Aden sat down next to the bed.

“I can’t believe I’m not pregnant! I mean that would have meant….assuming it was your… child that we could have gotten back together” Belle sat up unable to keep herself still,

“Cuz I miss you, I really really miss you”

“Yeah I know” he said quietly.

“No, you don’t know…I love you Aden I always have”

Aden was quiet, he wasn’t sure how to respond to a drunken Belle, he wanted to say that he loved her but what was the point she wouldn’t remember anything by morning”

“Just get some rest okay”

“Okay” Belle fell back down on the pillow. Aden kissed her on the forehead and decided it was best for him to sleep on the couch.

“Night, beautiful”.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived