Summer Bay's Romeo and Juliet

Guest Adelle2008

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 8 {Romans}

“Dad seriously if I can’t go to Annie & Jai’s sleepover tonight I’ll kill myself.

“Oh can I watch”

“Shut up Aden”

“And where is my hairstraightner it’s missing”

“Here Nicole have a tissue for your issue

“Look I need to look absolutely perfect for Geoff tonight otherwise he’ll miss out on my fabulous new look”

“Ha!” Aden was in hysterics, and then thought back to Belle. It had only been a few hours since the girl of his dreams agreed to marry him. He was thrilled but also keen on telling Roman and Nicole why he was filled with everlasting happiness.

“Hey guys, guess what I just did”

“Got totally wasted then kissed a guy?”

“Ahhh no Nicole, I asked Belle to marry me”

Nicole’s was shocked ever since the two of them had gone to a gay bar; Nicole had this ongoing joke that maybe that experience might turn Aden gay. Although, when Aden’s grandfather had committed such horrifying acts on him it made him wonder whether he was gay as a child. But Aden and Nicole both knew it was only a joke. After all, Aden said if it couldn’t find Belle attractive then he must have been gay. Aden thought his fiancée was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. Plus if Aden was to turn gay for someone Nicole wanted it to be Geoff. Despite the fact that Nicole was falling for her Christian boyfriend Nicole thought it would be cute to see the two of them as a couple.

“Oh my god, congratulations!!” Nicole hugged Aden strongly.

“Mate, that’s wonderful”

“Thanks”

{Beach house}

“Hey girly, where have you been I’ve been waiting for you”

“What… for?”

“What for, Belle we were suppose to go to the diner and clean up after Leah’s 34th birthday party”

“Oh sorry I got distracted!”

Irene just stared at her inquisitively.

“Aden asked me to marry him”

“Oh my godfather!”

“Yes” Belle squealed, flashing the diamond ring.

“Oh love, congrats”

“Now, there’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you”

“What?”

“You’ve been drinking a lot lately to drown your sorrows, hmm? So all I wanted to say is from now on THINK before you DRINK”

“Ohhhh, don’t worry I wont be doing that anymore” Belle laughed.

“Good on ya”

Geoff & Nicole spent the rest of the day at the surf club; Geoff was trying his best to take her mind off the sleepover that she wasn’t allowed to attend. But not only wasn’t she allowed to go to the party but she still hadn’t found her hairstraightner. Belle & Aden arrived at the surf club ten minutes later.

“Hey guys” Belle smiled at Nicole. They weren’t the best of friends but they got along.

“Hey yourself”, Geoff hugged Belle.

It was getting late but that didn’t stop the four from playing a long and intense game of pool.

“I’m going to wipe the floor with the old married couple!”

“Hey, were not old!”

“Or married for that matter” Belle jumped in finishing Aden’s sentence.

“Well, you guys are pretty close to being married”

“And maybe even old!” Geoff turned on the two love birds without being serious of course.

“Okay, you two shut up and play the game” Aden playfully slapped Nicole on the arm.

For the next couple weeks, things actually were looking bright for Belle & Aden; everything seemed to be running smoothly. Until, Aden started to get the feeling something was seriously wrong with Belle.

I read the entire fic. :)

I love the Adelle ness and their proclamtion of love for each other.

For the next couple weeks, things actually were looking bright for Belle & Aden; everything seemed to be running smoothly. Until, Aden started to get the feeling something was seriously wrong with Belle.

This doesnt fill me with joy. Dont make it bad please. :( please!!! Update soon x

Chapter 9

It was a beautiful sunny morning, the sunlight seeped through the curtains with the wind blowing them gently. The two love birds were sleeping peacefully. His arm was wrapped around her waist, while her head rested on his chest. The sun was so bright that it woke her up. It was only 6am, it seemed much later.

“Aden” she whispered. There was no reply, he remained sound a sleep.

Today was the Breast Cancer BBQ lunch. The whole town was encouraged to get involved and show their support for Breast Cancer and attend the function. Irene was very passionate about Breast Cancer as her grandmother had battled Breast Cancer. Belle on the other hand was passionate about supporting sick people in general, after her brother Ty died from HIV/AIDS; she was enthusiastic about raising money and awareness for illnesses and diseases. Aden, Geoff, Nicole and Annie also wanted to tag along with Belle and Irene.

“Hey- - you’re finally awake” Belle threw his t-shirt at him.

“Oww, yes gorgeous, I’m awake no need to fear” Aden teased.

“Just get dressed, darling” Belle said throwing his shoes at him this time.

“Is that what you’re wearing?” Aden glanced up and down at her with a cheeky smile.

“Yes, you got a problem with that Mr. Jefferies?”

“Well no, it’s just you look really hot and If I remember correctly you said last night you wanted to look professional” Aden said sarcastically.

“Aden just shut up”

“Hey, I’m not complaining!”

“Yes you are”

“Am not”

“Are too”

“I’m not”

“Just get over yourself okay”

“You love it”

“I know you love it” Belle pulled him off the bed. Aden quickly put his arms around her waist tightly.

“What do you want now?”

“A kiss before we leave” Belle shook her head smiling. He leaned closer glancing at her lips.

“Just one kiss” he said slightly touching the bottom of her lip.

“One”

Sorry about the short chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Archived