Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

I'm hoping against hope that the writers know what they're doing here and, with the finale in about a month's time, they're building up to something.Of course, if Belle turns round next week and tells Angelo "I don't love you, I'm sleeping with Aden, it's over", then that kind of means an end to it.But... Is Angelo's contract up soon?Is Aden's?Aren't there rumours about Belle coming a cropper?Maybe Angelo dies and Belle feels guilty about cheating on him so she splits up with Aden(again).Or, more likely unfortunately, Angelo finds out and goes psycho so Aden looks good(like he wouldn't do that sort of thing himself...)and as a result of that he leaves.Or Aden dies and Belle admits what was happening between them so Angelo leaves town.Or Belle dies and as a result of that Angelo leaves and Aden sits around looking miserable as usual.Or both Aden and Angelo die and Belle has to pretend she's upset about Angelo when really it's Aden.Or...anyone think of any more combinations?

Someone, somewhere, who knows what's going to happen is reading this post and laughing.

This was funny RR1. I always enjoy your analyses of the Aden/Belle “love story”. :)

When Aden was convincing Belle to sleep with him last week, he looked masterfully into her eyes and said “lifes way too short”. Perhaps his words were prophetic rather than profound. :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no respect for Belle as a woman :angry: and I don’t care what happens to her. She’s brought it all on herself.

Aden is just as bad for sleeping with her when he knew full well she was still with Angelo. He’s colluding with her. :( Don’t care what happens to him either.

Lol, I don't know what's going to happen and I was laughing.

I thought Todd only had a contract for a year. But seeing as though how popular Adelle have become, no doubt they'll milk this for all it's worth.

Yeah, that's what I heard.

Prays for lightning bolt...

Knew I'd missed one:Aden and Belle die, as a result of that it comes out that they were having an affair so Angelo leaves town and everyone else breathes a sigh of relief that it's finally over.I think I like that one.

Lol, I don't know what's going to happen and I was laughing.

I thought Todd only had a contract for a year. But seeing as though how popular Adelle have become, no doubt they'll milk this for all it's worth.

Yeah, that's what I heard.

Prays for lightning bolt...

Knew I'd missed one:Aden and Belle die, as a result of that it comes out that they were having an affair so Angelo leaves town and everyone else breathes a sigh of relief that it's finally over.I think I like that one.

Sorry to disappoint yez [this pleases me though!] but Todd got a 3 year contract last year! :)

^^ I know, wasn't it great? :P It was a nice change rather than having them rammed down our throats.

No one forces you to watch. Wouldn't it be better to channel your energy into something you actually like? The way you go about how horrible Adelle are, one might think it's personal!

sorry, but have wanted to say this for a while. I'm now quietly leaving this thread as I'm clearly in the wrong place and won't be coming back ever again :wink:

FFS! :angry: Why can't I dislike a couple and express my opinions on them without others trying to tell me otherwise?! The thread clearly states it's an ANTI Adelle thread. Are you trying to start something? You don't see me going into the AT saying how much I dislike them. If you like them, then stay out. Please.

Archived