Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

cant they just act like teenagers , go out get drunk and have a laugh - ooh wait is that just me? Nah mostly all teenagers go out and have a laugh with their friends isnt that the whole point in being a teenager so when your older you can say " wish i was a teenager again" adelle never have any fun anymore , its all about that stupid development site and stuff which is no fun?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the one thing I hate about Belle, she goes out with another guy to hide that she has feelings for another guy.

As much as I like Belle, that trait is very annoying. :P

I think the writers are making a big mistake.

Bringing Aden and Belle together again is potentially disastrous. I'll scream if they start fighting again as it's just a load of repeated crap. If they break-up and I have to suffer the wrath of distressed teenyboppers again, I'm running in front of a bus.

Thats the one thing I hate about Belle, she goes out with another guy to hide that she has feelings for another guy.

As much as I like Belle, that trait is very annoying. :P

I think the writers are making a big mistake.

Bringing Aden and Belle together again is potentially disastrous. I'll scream if they start fighting again as it's just a load of repeated crap. If they break-up and I have to suffer the wrath of distressed teenyboppers again, I'm running in front of a bus.

Do you mind if I run out with you? :P

Haven't seen tonight's yet, not sure if I want to though. If I have to sit through Adelle all lovey dovey and crap I think I'll vomit.

Can't believe they're back together. Seriously, why god, why?

Oh. My. God. Just shoot me now. I cannot watch anymore.

Aden and Belle as singular characters are being ruined by the writers IMO. This vacuum known as Adelle is slowly sucking the life out of their characters. Bi-polar Adelle is the perfect description for them. What started as a fun and flirty relationship, is no longer that, it's just arguing and fighting, banging doors, kissing and making up(for all of 2 mins :rolleyes:) and then it starts all over again.

Belle is starting to grate on me no end (once at the top of my favourite list). I mean she's meant to be this fiesty, tough character who has morals. She's doing all she can to save the town with this toxic waste storyline, she's happy manipulating situations, emotionally blackmailing people and simply using them to get what she wants, all for the good of the town. :rolleyes: Yet where are her morals when she's constantly running to Aden, swapping lingering looks, kissing, hugging, sleeping with Aden, while still in a relationship with Angelo. She thinks other people are guttless and cowards for not standing up to the developers, yet what would she call her treatment of Angelo. Pot. Kettle. Black. :rolleyes:

She is the guttless one for not breaking up with Angelo first, for asking Aden to keep their relationship a secret and for cheating on Angelo behind his back. When's the right time going to be to tell him Belle?? Try never. Just do what you should have done long ago and tell Angelo the truth. Or what are you waiting for, the easy option, treat Angelo badly enough, and he'll break up with you instead.

I somehow don't think this thread stands a chance against the Adelle thread tonight...

This vacuum known as Adelle is slowly sucking the life out of their characters.

^Perfectly said. They both just need to move on!

Aden saying "I can't concentrate on the HSC because you're always on my mind-" so you're going to get a lot of study done when you're spending all your time with her now you're back together, are you?

Argh. It sucks because I used to love these two. :(

Archived