Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ What does that have to do with anything? Yes, I'm a Jack and Martha fan. So what?! I can tell you now that I don't dislike them because 'they're taking the limelight off Jack and Martha' - as you put it. I disagree with that and couldn't care less but that's not the issue here.

I'm not the only one who dislikes them and I shouldn't have to defend my opinion in a thread where it is shared.

If you like them, then stay out

You can't make someone stay out of the thread. Although this is the anti thread, there is nothing in the rules stating this. We were reminded of this in the appreciation thread:)

Ok so I can't make anyone stay out. Sorry, that's not what it was meant to come across at. But I don't think fans should be coming in here and posting stuff that's only going to stir up ****. Do you see me posting in the AT thread about how much I dislike them?

Kaitie L only dislikes adelle because they take the limelight off jack and martha

Roman was treated terribly by Martha

Sam? Michael?

no repsonse to that

I think that's an absolutely ridiculous thing to say! People don't like Adelle because they are just so false. They were together for all of maybe 2 weeks and now they are supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread.

To each their own. At the end of the days guys, it's just a tv show - is it really worth getting upset & angry about? If people dislike it, nobody forces them to watch it. Just like, if people dislike this thread [as i do] nobody forces us to read it! :)

Relaxxxx everyone. Go watch your favourite H&A clips on youtube or summit! :P

Kaitie L only dislikes adelle because they take the limelight off jack and martha

Roman was treated terribly by Martha

Sam? Michael?

no repsonse to that

Excuse me, but what gives you the right to wander in here and say something like that? Would you like it if I came in to the appreciation thread and said that you only like Adelle because you think Aden is hot or something like that? It's actually quite rude. You're basically saying that Kaitie is shallow and doesn't have a good reason to not like Adelle. You need to accept that not everyone sees Adelle in the same way that you do.

Symphony and xknomex: I see your points, but what jim6600 said is considered a personal attack and that's not accepted on this board.

LISTEN guys. I think we all have to calm down, first of all.

Jim, you have absolutely NO right to say that to Katie. Just because you like Adelle does not mean that everyone else has to. Everyone has their right to voice their own opinions and we all have good reasons for these opinions. You're basically trying to deny Katie's right to post her opinion and your demeaning her. Your post has crossed the line, your abusing her voice and that's simply not on. This is a discussion board where your meant to discuss your opinions. We're not meant to have fights, but we're meant to disagree and talk about it - but we're not under any circumstance allowed to be mean. If you want to undermine people go set up your own forum, but there is NOT a place for it on here.

And also, there is a rule called No-SPAG, I thought I'd mention it and you might want to check it out. You can get a warning for deliberately not using Capital letters and spelling, you know.

Archived