Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

Argh! God they annoy me. I finally saw their reunion. Even though I knew it pee me off, I still watched it.

One of the many things that annoyed me. Belle - 'I tried to love him [Angelo], really I tried, but I just couldn't.' Did I miss that or something? :huh: Because I didn't see her try, all I saw was her just staying with him to use his police connections to help her.

And Aden - 'We're meant to be.' About a thousand times. To me, it didn't sound like there was any feeling behind their lines, it was just like they were reading it.

I know I've mentioned it before, but they have zero chemistry. I just can't see it.

I really hope it doesn't last. I can just see things going back to the way they were before, while they were dating for a whole two weeks. Fighting and calling each other skanks.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked Adelle at the start of their relationship but now the writers are creating J&M all over again with these 2.The only thing keeping me sane these days is the scenes that aden and Belle have are mostly to do with the toxic waste storyline which I find very exciting.

I cant believe they are going to cheat on Angelo,I mean he is worth 10 of each of them.looks like Aden was right when a couple of months ago he told Belle she was nothing but a skank :lol:

H&A is becoming really unbearable with all these couples and the writers seem obsessed with bad and doomed relationships.Aden and Belle could have so many different storylines instead of breaking up and getting back together and lets face it they WILL break up again,only to continue the ongoing cycle.Why oh why cant they just be happy for a couple of months and fade into the background and give people like Irene some air time.The writers just love repeating themselves where relationships are concerned and they keep going over old ground.

Oh and I hate that people diss Angelo. We all know it's because he's with Belle and stands in the way. I hate how he got dragged into this. The writers didn't give him a chance. :rolleyes:

Ah but remember first Angelo tried to get off with Charlie, and he went the whole spoiling her route, and then just because that didn't turn out - he turned his attentions to Belle. I still think he's really sleazy, like he selected the 'top pick' girls from Summer Bay, and like, when one didn't work out just moved onto the next one.

Remember that scene when Aden called around to the house and Angelo answered in a towel? what was he DOING in a towel? Belle had fallen asleep in bed; when she talks to Angelo later, he says he just stayed up watching tv. SO why the towel? He's so sleazy!!

^^ Well apprently it does. I think it's sick how they're doing this behind Angelo's back and people don't seem to care because Adelle are back together. Poor Angelo has done nothing wrong. How would Aden like it if Belle started cheating on him? (Which I'm sure will happen soon enough).

:o This thread is above the AT? Won't laste though.

I like the characters individual, just not together. I just find them together boring.

I think it's sick how they're doing this behind Angelo's back and people don't seem to care because Adelle are back together. Poor Angelo has done nothing wrong.

Tell me about it! And I agree with you Katie, how people dislike Angelo, because he is with Belle. And that's right Angelo has done nothing wrong! But oh well I suppose everyone has their own opinion.

Remember that scene when Aden called around to the house and Angelo answered in a towel? what was he DOING in a towel? Belle had fallen asleep in bed; when she talks to Angelo later, he says he just stayed up watching tv. SO why the towel? He's so sleazy!!

Err...... I think he had just had a shower. His hair looked damp. I often wrap myself in a towel after a shower and do my hair, makeup etc. I don’t think there is anything sleazy about that, just normal behaviour where I live. If I was draped in my towel and someone that I knew came to the door I’d answer it. No big deal. :rolleyes:

We don’t see him watching TV in the towel, although I don’t have any problem with it if he did. He may well have got into his PJ’s.

Err...... I think he had just had a shower. His hair looked damp. I often wrap myself in a towel after a shower and do my hair, makeup etc. I don’t think there is anything sleazy about that, just normal behaviour where I live. If I was draped in my towel and someone that I knew came to the door I’d answer it. No big deal. :rolleyes:

We don’t see him watching TV in the towel, although I don’t have any problem with it if he did. He may well have got into his PJ’s.

As I've mentioned in other threads but no one has answered me: I'm really surprised that Irene is allowing this to happen. Angelo seems to have really made himself at home in Belle's bedroom and the rest of Irene's house. If I remember rightly Aden didn't have the same privileges.

Archived