Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

^I'm with the both of you. I miss the days where everything was lighthearted with these two...I loved their sarcastic flirting with one another! These days it's too painful to watch. Plus I don't see the constant back and forwards between them part of a realistic relationship. It'd be over long ago!

I know I'm not really saying anything new here, but when fans that used to love them are even starting to get sick of them, doesn't that say something about what they've become?

Yes it does, it does completely. I loved the fun, flirty side of them but now it's all about the drama that's surrounding them instead if it being light hearted and it is really starting to annoy me. And it seems like the writers are doing this toxic waste development thing just to push Aden and Belle together and have them in the same scenes because they cant think up anything else.

Actually to be honest home and away is starting to annoy me all together because it seems that the show is focusing more on the relationships now then what the show was really about when it first started <_<

I mean yes they are still addressing the bigger issues like Aden's abuse and Martha's cancer but they see to be more interested in the relationship problems more than anything.

sorry, off topic !

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't really anti but... Can't remember who started it but the list of extras that seem to just be there for Aden or Belle to just insult/assault for no reason just got longer. First there was the blonde he was playing pool with, then there was the guy he grabbed at Noah's for no real reason and then on friday there was that girl running for school captain. I'm going to have fun keeping tabs on this list. :P

I agree with you matticus01. I blame the writers for these storylines. I mean both Todd and Jess have alot of potential and its being wasted on this.

Totally agree.

Luke Jacobz can also act. I’d much rather see him as a villain with links to the underworld than as a one dimensional character in this somewhat nauseating love triangle. :(

Why are so many people obsessed with this ridiculous relationship

I'd love to know the answer to that one sexyluc. I just put it down as one of lifes mysteries :)

I have never been able to believe in them as a couple.Never.The whole thing stank of someone thinking Aden needed a girlfriend for the next part of his storyline and Nicole, the obvious choice, wasn't mature enough to deal with his problems, so instead they paired him with Belle, a character with whom he'd had no interaction, with whom he had no chemistry and who despised him.There were no real scenes showing them becoming a couple or developing feelings for each other, they just suddenly were one.When they treat the characters and the audience with that much contempt, I find it impossible to root for them.

I don't hate Adelle, but I don't like them either. I agree in ways that they were just put together, because everyone else in the bay was either taken, or old.

Belle and Aden hated each other, and then all of a sudden they loved each other .. I just find the storyline very unrealistic.

Archived