Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when has Irene been so fond of Aden? And I think it should have been Belle she had 'words' with tonight, instead of Aden.

So Belle finally admitted to using Angelo. It really is disgusting watching Belle use him like this. As for Aden saying that he was respecting Angelo. Pfft. Did I miss something? You're sleeping with his girlfriend behind his back and helping her use him. Yeah, sure that's totally respecting him. :rolleyes: Really hope Angelo gets his own back sticks it to her. She has it coming.

who else is going to answer the door symphony ... nobody else was in? was he going to say to himself i can't answer the door because its not my house and im not fully clothed :P

Um yeah, pretty much! :blink:

I don't understand where Irene / Geoff / Annie were either. Presumably they were home in bed - presumably Irene would also throw a hissyfit in case Annie were to get up to get a drink of water during the night and see a half naked Angelo strewn on the couch with a towel over his bits :lol: What she doesn't know ...

Can't believe what Belle says in today's episode [haven't watched it yetl just read teh summary] i'm actually liking her character less and less as I said in another thread on Friday .. like .. URGH! Stop using people for your own needs girl and COP on! :angry:

I'm hoping against hope that the writers know what they're doing here and, with the finale in about a month's time, they're building up to something.Of course, if Belle turns round next week and tells Angelo "I don't love you, I'm sleeping with Aden, it's over", then that kind of means an end to it.But... Is Angelo's contract up soon?Is Aden's?Aren't there rumours about Belle coming a cropper?Maybe Angelo dies and Belle feels guilty about cheating on him so she splits up with Aden(again).Or, more likely unfortunately, Angelo finds out and goes psycho so Aden looks good(like he wouldn't do that sort of thing himself...)and as a result of that he leaves.Or Aden dies and Belle admits what was happening between them so Angelo leaves town.Or Belle dies and as a result of that Angelo leaves and Aden sits around looking miserable as usual.Or both Aden and Angelo die and Belle has to pretend she's upset about Angelo when really it's Aden.Or...anyone think of any more combinations?

Someone, somewhere, who knows what's going to happen is reading this post and laughing.

Lol, I don't know what's going to happen and I was laughing.

I thought Todd only had a contract for a year. But seeing as though how popular Adelle have become, no doubt they'll milk this for all it's worth.

I don't think Angelo is dumb either for staying with Belle. Yes it's obvious to everyone else that she's still in love with Aden, but she's given Angelo no reason to think that, seeing she's so desperate to hold onto him and use him.

Maybe Angelo can get with Charlie or someone else who appreciates him and doesn't use him. And Aden and Belle both jump off a cliff and die.

Oh and I wish people would stop calling Angelo 'stupid loser cop'. <_<

I am not going to stop you all hating Adelle. Go for it. But whatever faults Aden and Belle have for being together when she is with someone else happens all the time. At least Belle can admit that she is using him and that she made a mistake but it seems the way you all are talking about it its like Belle is the only bad person in it, whatever she has done doesnt call for her to get physically abused.

*Runs Out Of The Thread*

^^ So what you're saying is that it's ok for her to use Angelo the way she is because he's admitted it?

The fact that she's done the same with Lucas does make her a bad person. She's done it once and that doesn't seem to be stopping her this time around.

What physical abuse are you talking about. No one deserves that, but if you're talking about the car accident then she kind of had it coming. She's repeatedly been threatened but she still hasn't backed off and let the Police deal with it. And she's not doing any favours running around town like some obsessed teenager going off with these conspiracy theories. Investigations take time. You can't demand private medical records without a proper court order.

I'm actually surprised that Aden is letting her use Angelo like this as well. You think he would be demanding her to dump him for his own selfish reasons. Oh well, I'm sure it would take too long before he does.

Have I posted in here before? And I havent then why not?

This couple disgusts me. Well not so much Aden, but Belle. She is a, pathetic user. It's not enough that she has to string Angello along after admitting to herself and Aden that she loves Aden, but now she's only with him to use him, while sleeping with Aden too. Why some people can make excuses for that sort of behaviour and attempt to put some of the blame on Angello too is beyond me.

I might almost be able to forgive her... had she not done the exact same thing with Lucas. She took his virginity and spat him out but obviously the regret over all the hurt she caused him hasn't stopped her from doing it to someone else again. She is beyond selfish. Aden is an idiot for standing by and watching her do it. He needs to give her a few ultimatums.

I'm sure Angello will look like the bad guy when he tries to get revenge on Belle, but she'll deserve the humiliation.

Archived