Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

It's spreading...Flicking through the latest issue of Inside Soap, I found an innocuous readers' letter opining that Belle and Angelo would make a good couple was met by a shriek of "Belle's meant to be with Aden!!!!"(exclamation marks mine)from the letters editor.She's not a member of this forum, is she?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long were they actually together for. A few weeks? I agree with everything you said January. All they did when they were together it seemed was scream and yell at each other.

And now apparently them getting back together is the 'reunion of the year'.

Sorry, but don't agree with that at all. Belle just uses guys to get what she wants and Aden is better off single focusing on getting better. Does not need to be in an unhealthy relationship.

I was afraid this would happen-they seem to be turning Belle into the new Cassie, the one who's addicted to abusive relationships.Whenever someone comes along who'll do right by her, like Lucas or Angelo, she treats them badly while running back to the guy that mistreats her.

I found last nights Aden/Belle dream scene highly irritating. Can we have a scene with Aden's shirt ON for a change? -_-

Aden and Belle were fine when they started out. But these last few weeks have really annoyed me. The bi-polar relationship is boring and extremely annoying. Like January said, a few days of happiness and weeks of tantrums hardly warrants a healthy relationship. These types of relationships never last, and I hope it ends soon because it's on the verge of being insane.

I like Aden and Belle as separete characters. Both have an edge that is appealing and both Todd and Jess are very good actors. But put them together and you've got yourself a trainwreck.

I found last nights Aden/Belle dream scene highly irritating. Can we have a scene with Aden's shirt ON for a change? -_-

I agree. I mean, didn't Todd say that he doesn't take his shirt off unless it's necessary? Then he obviously doesn't know what 'necessary' means.

Anyway, I've figured out what Aden is to Belle: He's her drug. And we all know that drugs aren't good. He's slowly changing her into this awful person who's a shadow of the former Belle, but she can't stay away because he makes her feel too good. :rolleyes:

And then, when she finally realises what he's doing to her and finds herself a rehab programme (the awesome Angelo, who's willing to risk his job for her), then the drug (Aden) just keeps coming back, because he knows how he makes her feel and he wants her all to himself, even if it destroys her soul -_-

Why are so many people obsessed with this ridiculous relationship.People go on about them as if they were the 2 most amazing people in the world.I just cant stand Aden on my screen like anymore.But sadly I think I am doomed with these 2 for the foreseeable future.

It's actually reached the point where part of me's hoping one of them dies(preferably Aden, although I'd accept Belle as a compromise)so at least we'll finally be free of them.Mind you, then we'd probably have to endure their fans claiming they were this great tragic couple.Being together for about a month, most of which they spent being miserable, isn't really enough to warrant them a place in any sort of hall of fame in my book.

Im not in here to cause trouble, quite the opposite I feel like there are some things I need to say about this relationship. And yes I am an Adelle fan but.........

I feel like I cant go into the appreciation thread anymore without reading up on 20 - 50- 100 pages of worthless crap that I dont already know and that isn't worth even posting............

Actually now since I've started working it's only very so often I come on at all.......

But this hype is getting on my nerves, yes I was a huge and I mean HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE 'Adelle' fan at first and didn't like it when she got with Angelo............ and I didn't like Angelo.......

But now I feel sorry for Angelo because he is so blind that he can't even see that Belle is using the poor guy. :(

and now I just dont care whether or not Aden and Belle do get back together, I was at first all into the Jack and Martha hype that surrounded them, but I settled down.

and I was like that with the Aden and Belle hype, but I dont go 'OH MY GOD ADELLE SCENES' when I read the spoilers.

If they put Aden and Belle back together, it's just going to IMO be another on/off on/off again relationship and no one wants to watch that, not even me <_<

Im not in here to cause trouble, quite the opposite I feel like there are some things I need to say about this relationship. And yes I am an Adelle fan but.........

I feel like I cant go into the appreciation thread anymore without reading up on 20 - 50- 100 pages of worthless crap that I dont already know and that isn't worth even posting............

Actually now since I've started working it's only very so often I come on at all.......

But this hype is getting on my nerves, yes I was a huge and I mean HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE 'Adelle' fan at first and didn't like it when she got with Angelo............ and I didn't like Angelo.......

But now I feel sorry for Angelo because he is so blind that he can't even see that Belle is using the poor guy. :(

and now I just dont care whether or not Aden and Belle do get back together, I was at first all into the Jack and Martha hype that surrounded them, but I settled down.

and I was like that with the Aden and Belle hype, but I dont go 'OH MY GOD ADELLE SCENES' when I read the spoilers.

If they put Aden and Belle back together, it's just going to IMO be another on/off on/off again relationship and no one wants to watch that, not even me <_<

I agree with you matticus01. I blame the writers for these storylines. I mean both Todd and Jess have alot of potential and its being wasted on this.

^I'm with the both of you. I miss the days where everything was lighthearted with these two...I loved their sarcastic flirting with one another! These days it's too painful to watch. Plus I don't see the constant back and forwards between them part of a realistic relationship. It'd be over long ago!

I know I'm not really saying anything new here, but when fans that used to love them are even starting to get sick of them, doesn't that say something about what they've become?

Archived