One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode was.... Hm... Yeah, it was very good and very sad and very well done and all, but something was weird. Like, I know I've said that the show isn't One Tree Hill-good anymore, but this has nothing to do with that, because it was a very good episode. There was just something about something, like I got the feeling I wasn't watching OTH. It felt like an episode for a whole other show for some reason... Yeah, I'm weird.

But the voiceover, I just have to say, that's the best voiceover they've had in ages! It was even better than most of the voiceovers they had in season 4, when the from time to time first started getting a bit carried away with the voiceovers. But this one wasn't just cheesy and forced like it's been for ages now, this one was really honest and moving!

Eli, I kind of agree with the points you made about it not being One Tree Hill good anymore. I thought Season 5 was excellent, however it wasn't as good, but I think it has to do with the fact that we missed a lot in everyone's lives, the show changed an awful lot so it will have a different standard to what it had when it was High School. I loved Season four the most because it was very mature, tackling really intense storylines, no cheesy voice overs, dark moments but still fun. Season five was quite fun at times, but the storylines were slightly cheesy and it didn't flow too well. But Season 6 looks like it's shaping up to be another Season 4, and I'm really excited for it.

Archived