One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can fill me in on season 5 so I'm really for season 6. I'm up to when

Lucas is distraught after being being dumped at the altar, while Nathan and Haley go to counselling to work out their marital problems, with surprising results. Dan is a free man, but he runs into a dead end trying to readjust. Brooke is asked some difficult questions while being interveiwed to be an adoptive mom. Meanwhile, Peyton gets a visit from her old friend, Max the old owner of the infamous Tree Hill music shop.

I'm just wondering if Chase is back for good, whats happened to Rach, do Own and Brooke stay together, does he adopt a baby, what happens with Luc are Nathan and Haley ok... and anything else I might need to know

Cheers :D

haley and nathan are going to be ok , brooke and owen dont stay together brooke adopts a baby and then it has to be given back to her real mum , dan comes back from prison and saves jamie from the evil nanny kerry ... both nathan and lucas punch dan for killing keith

chase isnt back for good

brooke is gonna try help rachel get off the drugs by letting her stay at brooke's house

lucas and lindsay dont get married .. but she comes back for jamies birthday and lucas says he loves her and at the end hes at the airport and phones either lindsay or peyton up and says " hey wanna get married today"?? then it ends :P end of season lol

brooke adopts a baby and then it has to be given back to her real mum

She didn't adopt her actually, it was just a care programme thing for sick children from other countries who come to the US to get free surgeries and then get sent back to their parents. But she ahd to send Angie back earlier than she thought, just days after her surgery.

Oh, and Luke calls either lindsey, peyton or brooke.

It's Peyton. But they don't get married. They get engaged and move in together, but there are some scenes filem in 'Vegas' yet we aren't sure if it's the real vegas or just a set version

:P

Or I really liked Brooke with Owen and if she didn't stay with him I would of loved to see her back with Chase. I really don't want Luc back with Peyton I'm getting so sick of them together.

Cheers everyone for all the spoilers! :)

Owen is set to make a return sometimes in season 6. I think its from 6.9 for three episodes. So there maybe a chance of a Owen and Brooke pairing. Though personally I prefer her with Chase.

Archived