One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three words

Oh. My. God. :o

That was just... scary. And how can they leave us like that! And a two week wait! I can't believe it. Oh my god. That ep was just... scary.

I sort of agree... It was kinda scary, but at the same time I just hated it. I feel like I'm being nothing but negative about OTH these days, but this episode was just another low for this show if you ask me. They're not only completely losing touch with their original profile, they're also completely losing touch with reality, and that's even worse.

However, the Brooke stuff is pretty good, definitely the best storyline this season, and not mainly the stuff with Victoria. It's just, the emotional stuff with Brooke, there's almost OTH quality over that one, and I hope they keep that up.

I've just caught up with season 6 of OTH. I have to say it's not quite the same as it used to be but IMO I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. It's still a good show. The 4 year jump from season 4 to season 5 allows the show to take a brand new approach/direction.

So far this season most of the emotional storylines have been for Brooke. Everyone else (apart from Dan) has had it pretty easy (with the exception of Que's death) but now that Dan's been found I'm sure he'll be back to normal by next episode.

Two things that bug me: How did Haley or Peyton not realise that Brooke didn't just "fall"? There were finger marks all over her upper arms never mind the extent to which her face was bruised. :blink:

and what was up with Dan seeing Psycho Nanny Carrie again at the end and then shooting her all over again? :huh:

Archived