One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

Not too sure about James and Sophia.

Anywho, I brought Seasons 2 and 4 for myself for my birthday (which is Saturday by the way - if anyone wants to send pressie's they're quite welcome:P). I've just finished watching the first season and have plans to lay on the couch and drink wine and watch OTH all day and night Sat. Looking forward to it.

And after watching season one again, I get how people think that the show isn't the same anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o!

:o!

Season 7 without Chad???

OTHfans.com has the exclusive news... that the CW has given the approval for One Tree Hill to have a 7th season. But will the entire cast be returning? No says a very close source to the show. Chad Michael Murray will not return for the new season. The source says Chad decided not to renew his contract because he is ready to move on to more roles in movies.

How will this affect the show? It will be an interesting One Tree Hill without it's main cast member.

You will only find this information at OTHfans.com!!! If found elsewhere, credit MUST be given to OTHfans.com

Source: http://www.onetreehillfans.com/

I seriously don't know what to say! I mean are the network that thick?! Do they not know that the rating would plummet without CMM! The main lead. Who also happen to make up 2 of the 3 largest couple fanbase! Eurgh! I hope this is last the season. Coz I for one will not be watching season 7 without Lucas!

Hil, Joy, Sophia & James have singed on for season 7 back in November [well that is according to a close source of the show over at FF]. Patrick [The guy who posted that info on othfans] is a reliable source and all his other info about the show has been accurate. Other sources have confirmed that Chad may not be returning for a season 7 as well. Although nothing is officially confirmed, there seem to be some truth to what has been posted. I hope, if Chad does not return we don't get a season 7! It's time to let the show die!

As I said on the IMDb boards..

This show is getting better again imho. I've started tolerating Lucas again.. he and Julian have great chemistry. And of course James Van Der Beek is just hilarious. I hope we see Julian next season as well.

Archived