One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

It doesn't make sense for this show to continue without two of the main characters, especially Lucas who is THE main character. I think they should just end it this season.

I agree that The OC improved after Marissa left, but that show was never about her to begin with and besides I don't think it's fair to compare One Tree Hill to The OC.

A while ago I read somewhere that James said he'd only come back for another season if everyone came back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think the show would work without Lucas, its just not one tree hill without him you know? I think that is regardless of if you like him or hate him i just dont think its plausible for the show to continue, so in saying that i personally hope that if the whole cast is no returning then the show just finishes up with season 6 because its better to go out leaving people wanting more and still liking the show then to drag it on to long and end up being forced off the air

• 1 month later...

Would any of you happen to know which episode this quote is from? ""Sometimes people put up walls. Not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear those walls down" (or something like that). I think it's one of the first three seasons, (it sounds like season 2) but I'm not sure.

Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

i just started watching OTH (i know im a bit late lol) and it might be obvious, but i think it's quite freakish how similar Paul O'brien and james lafferty (guy who plays nathan) look. sorry if thats old news :lol:

I never saw the similarities... that's just me though :P

The finale was amazing. I'm not being a loyal OTH fan in saying this, because the show is seriously redeeming itself these past few weeks. I stopped watching for a few weeks and then decided to give it a try again the its improved tremendously. Only one thing bothered me

the babys name, but not important

Is the sixth season over already? I don't think I've watched since that last 7 week break or something. Gah, I'm behind on everything now. Criminal Minds, 90210, The Hills, One Tree Hill....

Does anyone know if it is returning for a seventh season. One season ago I would have added "I hope not" and made a speech about it having to stop while there was some dignity left for the show. But it doesn't really matter anymore, so I say go on. I'm not sure I want to keep watching if it picks up for another season though. Sometimes I wonder if maybe it's me there's something wrong with, but I still think the season for finale should have been the series finale, and that they should have ended everything there. It never got really good again after that season IMO.

I have finally caught up with the rest of season 6.

That ending would have been a great ending to the show. I'm not saying that the show wouldn't work without Lucas & Peyton...it could, but it just won't be the same.

I'm sure I'll watch season 7 but ending it at the end of season 6 wouldn't have been so bad. :huh:

The finale plus the episode before made me cry so much, I mean only OTH can make me cry like that. Season Seven might not be the same, but hopefully it'll be fresh and new. I'm thinking there'll be a few months time jump because in the casting sides for a new character it says

That this character [Clayton] Is Nathans friend but he doenst actually know him so I'm think time jump

Austin Nichols has signed on for two more years and Sophia, Joy and James will still be there, I think Kate is coming back as is Paul. Really there's just gonna be three more characters

Clay, Quinn (Yeah, haley's sister!) and Alexis

and everyone else from S6 except for LP.

Minus Nick Lachey I think his stint is over :P

Also, if your a UK fan and want a chance to meet the stars in a friendly convention environment, we're petitioning super hard to get one organised by Massive Events/Showmasters. We want thsi erally bad so please if you're a fan sign this!

http://www.petitiononline.com/othcon23/petition.html

Its going to be weird without Lucas and Peyton. Do you all think it will be able to survive? After Micha Barton left The OC the ratings plumeted drastically. I know, OTH is a different show, but it is the same situation. Except this time its two of the main characters.

Archived