Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Hhmm. It would be good if it was Steph. The faces on the housemates would be priceless :P A new housemate would also be good, but not as exciting.

I doubt they'll put Steph back in as there was an outcry when they put Nikki Grahame back in a couple of years back. If people have spent their money voting someone out it isn't really fair of the producers to go back on that. I do wish Steph had stayed instead of Lisa though, as she really annoys me for some reason.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new housemate that entered the big brother house last night is called Stuart.

I thought they should have send in a girl, than another man for Alexandra replacement.

There are now 9 boys and only 6 girls left in the house.

I wonder if Alex wasn't removed, would they still have put Stuart in? I was hoping that they would send someone's ex to go in. That would have been interesting :P But I suppose, they would have audition for it.

I'm thinking Sylvia is turning into Alex. Just the whole fight with Mikey. I do think it is polite to try and not make noise in the bedroom at night is someone is asleep. Agree? Disagree?

And, what the heck is Dennis on about. "The bores are coming! The bores are coming!" :blink: lol

Well I have to agree with you Laney over the noise that they make when others are sleping I do think they should have a little bit more thought about other people.

Also what was that with them going to the diary room to complain about Marios Snoring please they had only to give him a little nudge and he would have stopped, but why didnt they go to the other Bedroom honestly some ppl.

Also what was that with them going to the diary room to complain about Marios Snoring please they had only to give him a little nudge and he would have stopped, but why didnt they go to the other Bedroom honestly some ppl.

Have you ever tried that? It doesn't work. You have to turn someone over and that inevitably wakes them up.

I think the reason I've started getting into it this year (aside from there being nothing else to watch but football) is that they've actually put likeable people in there, which they haven't done for the past couple of years. Ok, so a few of them annoy me, but apart from Alexandra there's no one I really can't stand. I love Kathreya and I like Jennifer, Rachel, Bex, Dale, Mohammed, Luke... Strangely I've also found myself warming to Darnell, which I kind of didn't want to do as we all know he's had a dodgy past...I wonder if I'd like him less if I knew what he actually did to get deported from America. :unsure:

Lol, we'll just have to agree to disagree then. Maybe you're better at nudging than I am!

I just think it's nice to have some relatively normal people in there. That's how it used to be until they messed up the fourth series by choosing too many dull people, and since then they've always tried to be as extreme as possible, which IMO doesn't work. Obviously you need a couple of oddballs like Kathreya and Luke to add entertainment, but BB is ultimately meant to be all about real people - isn't that the whole point of a 'reality' show?

Anyway, I digress. :P Who's going to win?

Lol at Mikey asking to feel Stuart's "Grapes" :lol:

As for sylvia (aaaaarrrggg) get that woman out of the house, she is so enjoying all the tension she is creating, all her little drama's about how she feels about Stu and what her boyffiend will think of her when she gets out. Yeah right, like she could care less, just lets say if he has any sense he would run a mile :rolleyes:

Archived