Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

It better be Jen that goes, she is the catalyst for all the tension in the house, the sooner we get rid of her and he foul mouthed friend (Bex) the better :(

Couldnt agree more Mrs B but if they vote out another girl then BB will have to put two in the house because there will be a lack of females to the guys.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Hopefully they will put a couple of stunning girls in and Dale and Stuart will fall for them, then poor little Jen will have to watch the tv screen every night to see someone else getting close to her men, boo hoo :lol: That's if she genuinely cares about any of them in the first place :rolleyes:

I think Jen will go, and rightly so. Give Dale a nice new girl who will actually like him back! Jen, Bex and Luke are being vile at the moment and need to be brought down a peg or two. It's ridiculous how horrible they're being to Rachel and Kat, all because they're actually nice people! The mind boggles.:blink:

Really didn't think Rex and Jen would be up. Not so much Rex though. I know he has been annoying housemates but Jen! Didn't see that coming. Was thinking Mo and maybe Bex would be up. Ah, I don't know though.

Haha, I feel bad for Jen and whoever else has to do the seal one. I wouldn't be able to handle that. :P

I would be happy if either Rex or Jen goes tomorrow night. Jen is a drama queen and is playing some sort of game I can't put my finger on. <_< And Rex is arrogant and loves himself and his money... sorry Daddy's money! I get a feeling we haven't really seen what Rex is really like in the highlights programme.

I also don't know what Mario is up to either. He seems to have sided with Jen's gang which I am not too sure is the best thing for him to do so I am curious about what game he is playing. I think he is also arrogant talking about how he and Lisa have a fan club! :rolleyes:

I don't really have a favourite at the moment.. there is nothing particularly appealing about any of them. I hope they replace Dennis soon. We need someone new to spice things up.

^ Hopefully they will put a couple of stunning girls in and Dale and Stuart will fall for them, then poor little Jen will have to watch the tv screen every night to see someone else getting close to her men, boo hoo :lol: That's if she genuinely cares about any of them in the first place :rolleyes:

Yes, it's definitely time for someone new and female to stir up the Jen obsessed house! I wouldn't actually mind her staying if they did that as I'd love to see her squirm. I think Jen's right when she says she's 100% genuine and tells it like it is - the trouble is she is 100% horrible.

I don't think Dale is genuine though - I think his unrequited love thing with Jen is fake - how could he possibly have fallen for her so quickly? His sad puppy dog eyes when Jen and Stuart are talking are not convincing and he seems to smirk a lot.

I would be happy if either Rex or Jen goes tomorrow night. Jen is a drama queen and is playing some sort of game I can't put my finger on. <_< And Rex is arrogant and loves himself and his money... sorry Daddy's money! I get a feeling we haven't really seen what Rex is really like in the highlights programme.

I also don't know what Mario is up to either. He seems to have sided with Jen's gang which I am not too sure is the best thing for him to do so I am curious about what game he is playing. I think he is also arrogant talking about how he and Lisa have a fan club! :rolleyes:

I don't like Mario. I think he's quite sly, acting like the dad of the house and the 'sensible' one when really he's bitching for Britain. He does seem to be siding with Jen, Luke etc but I wouldn't put it past him to switch sides as soon as he sees that the public don't like them. Lisa I'm warming to though. She's a bit mutton dressed as lamb, bless her, but she seems pretty genuine. As for Rex, we don't get to see a lot of him except in arguments so it's hard to judge. I get the feeling he's quite insecure underneath and doesn't like to open up. He does come across as arrogant but a lot of the time arrogant people actually aren't very confident and it's all just a front.

Archived