Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, after hearing what she actually said I'm so glad she's gone:

From Orange.co.uk

Alex thrown out of BB house

Alexandra De Gale has been removed from the Big Brother house for exhibiting intimidating behaviour toward her fellow housemates.

Alexandra was speaking to Darnell in the living room at 10.15pm on Tuesday evening when she was heard apparently threatening her housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

According to Channel 4's transcript, she told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that... personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house.

"I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Housemates who overheard the discussion, including Dennis, Rebecca and Rex, later discussed her remarks in the garden, making clear they found her comments to be threatening.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 8pm on Wednesday to be notified of the decision and was removed from the House without any further contact with the others.

The remaining housemates were informed of her departure at approximately 9.15pm.

The expulsion follows a series of rows sparked by Alex since the ninth series began on 5 June, as well as two formal reminders from Big Brother about the programme's rules on conduct.

Alexandra was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this Friday but the eviction has since been cancelled.

I actually think she needs to have some kind of therapy. She's obviously had a hard life and it seems to have made her very bitter and aggressive. I hope her child has better role models around than her mum.

Saying that, she shouldn't need to go into hiding - it is only a tv show at the end of the day. People who react threateningly towards her are just as bad as she is.

After watching it tonight she deserved to be kicked out. She can sit there in the diary room all she likes and pretend that it was just 'street talk' but people are not as stupid. She clearly thinks she has a higher level of intelligence than most people which is demonstated by the way she patronises and talks down to everyone.

At the end of the days she is a rude and aggressive person who was there to cause trouble from day 1. Does she realise how stupid she looked talking about her 'gangster' friends!? Please!! :rolleyes:

^ I agree, now its time for the rest of the housemates to relax and have a bit of fun. Don't get me wrong, im all for bitchy fights and arguments, it keeps viewers interested, but the way Alex was going on was actually very disturbing and chilling to watch. It was very unhealthy, if you know what i mean? :(

Archived