Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

As for sylvia (aaaaarrrggg) get that woman out of the house, she is so enjoying all the tension she is creating, all her little drama's about how she feels about Stu and what her boyffiend will think of her when she gets out. Yeah right, like she could care less, just lets say if he has any sense he would run a mile :rolleyes:

What the other housemates seem to be forgetting is that she's been with her boyfriend for four years. It's so unbelievably disrespectful to cast that kind of relationship into doubt over someone you've known for two days, and on national television at that. Obviously it's all about the drama for Sylvia - she doesn't care about her poor boyfriend being made to look like a mug in front of the entire country, as long as she's the centre of attention. Methinks she'll get the boot on Friday though! Ok, so Mohammed has stupid hair and eats like a pig, but I'll take that over Sylvia anyday. :rolleyes:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you could be right get sylvia out I feel sorry for her boyfriend how mustr he be feeling watching his girlfriend cavorting on television if he dosent dump he when she gets out I reckon she will dump him, any way who goes on a show like this when they have some one on the out side in my eyes they cant be right for one another.

There thats my rant for the day GET SYLVIA OUT!!!!.

Yes you could be right get sylvia out I feel sorry for her boyfriend how mustr he be feeling watching his girlfriend cavorting on television if he dosent dump he when she gets out I reckon she will dump him, any way who goes on a show like this when they have some one on the out side in my eyes they cant be right for one another.

Anyone who thinks they can go on Big Brother and maintain their relationship is kidding themselves - you only have to look at the history of the show to see that. People who are prepared to go in there despite having a boyfriend/girlfriend on the outside can't place that much importance on their relationship. If they're willing to be away from their partner for three months - and to subject all of their loved ones to such a huge amount of unwanted attention - just so they can get their fifteen minutes of fame, it doesn't say a lot about their priorities. The thing with Jennifer's husband is weird too - he was in a magazine this week talking about how she didn't tell him she was going on the show but that as far as he's concerned they're still together. That's definitely not the impression she's giving... :blink:

I didnt tink Jen was married I no she has a baby and a boyfriend she said but shes doing the flirting thing with both Dale and Stuart but shes getting on my nerves now with all her whining and saying she a person for keeping it real.

All I can say to her get a life.

It was all Jen's fault that all hell broke loose last night! She totally overreacted about Rex making some 'adjustments' to her painting of Stuart. Yes Rex shouldn't have done it but she was going on like he had killed her granny or something!! Because of that they cut off the live feed for over an hour while the group had a huge argument and had to be seperated by security (apparently). During the argument Dennis apparently spat in Mohamed's face so now he is worrying he will be thrown out! He probably should if it did happen but I will reserve judgement until I see what really happened on the highlights show tonight!

I am just watching live and Mario has just read a notice out the the rest of the group! The sound went off but I'm pretty sure Dennis has been kicked out as he is nowhere to be seen and Jen and Sylvia and crying like proper drama queens!! Also, Dale and Mohamed had another argument and it looked like Dale was getting quite aggresive! Damn sound cuts!! :angry:

^^ sounds like tonight's show will be interesting! I can't believe someone else has been thrown out for unacceptable behaviour - and Dennis of all people - I can't imagine him spitting on someone's face - if he did it though - it's only right he was chucked out - disgusting!

Jen is married?! :huh: I had no idea - she's certainly not acting like it! I'm fed up of all her 'oh it's not my fault that Dale has a crush on me, I can't help it' - as if she's completely irresistable and her 'we're just friends but he'll be in my life forever' - what's that about?

Annoying.

Archived