Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Have to admit Bex is realy getting on my nerves now all she seems to be doing is moaning about this and that she says she dosent like rachel god who dose she like now I just heard her say shes fed up with luc but she was in his bed last night.

Please some one get her out shes doing my head in.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres been an announcement abouty the new arrivals on the bb website here. The Daily star says that one is a blonde australian Angelina Jolie lookalike, the one from a famous advert was off the Lynx advert and the third is a theartre producer called Belinda.

Should be interesting to see with Jen gone, Stuart and Dale hopefully come out from her shadow and show off personalities. I really despise Jen and it seems I'm not the only one, the bookies reckon she's more unpopular than Alexandra and she's the favourite to top Sezer's record percent of the vote by going tonight.

I actually like Rex, I know a lot of guys like him in real life arrogant and straight talking but I'd rather that than bitchy Jen's little clique. Get rid of Bex next and I'll be happy.

Did anyone else think Darnell was spot on with what he said to Kat and the others about treating Mikey like a sideshow? I know they're trying to be supportive but sometimes they come across as so patronising.

Theres been an announcement abouty the new arrivals on the bb website here. The Daily star says that one is a blonde australian Angelina Jolie lookalike, the one from a famous advert was off the Lynx advert and the third is a theartre producer called Belinda.

Should be interesting to see with Jen gone, Stuart and Dale hopefully come out from her shadow and show off personalities. I really despise Jen and it seems I'm not the only one, the bookies reckon she's more unpopular than Alexandra and she's the favourite to top Sezer's record percent of the vote by going tonight.

I actually like Rex, I know a lot of guys like him in real life arrogant and straight talking but I'd rather that than bitchy Jen's little clique. Get rid of Bex next and I'll be happy.

Did anyone else think Darnell was spot on with what he said to Kat and the others about treating Mikey like a sideshow? I know they're trying to be supportive but sometimes they come across as so patronising.

I do. Jen to go tonight! I hope she does. I like Rex.

Archived