Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

I must have missed what was said but I dont think Mikey is being treated like a side show freak I personally think the guy is ok and all the best to the kid for going on BB it takes nerves to go on a reality Programme like BB.

I wouldn't say they're treating him like a sideshow, but I do think some of them a big deal of his blindness. I think it was Luke who said that Mario is continually trying to mother Mikey because he's trying to come across as the sensitive, caring type to the public. But in reality it just shows him to be patronising and fake.

Three new housemates is a bit much IMO. They've tried putting several people in at once in previous years and it doesn't work. Maybe one of them at most will fit in, and the others will get voted out fairly quickly I should imagine. Mind you, considering how much this year's housemates dislike each other at the moment they might welcome some newcomers with open arms. Or they might realise that the original group wasn't so bad after all!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen didnt have much going for her in the end and as you proberly heard the crowd they just booed her for me personally it was time for her tro go she was playing Stuart off against Dale and in my eyes that just wasnt on and I think thats why she got the heave ho.

On a new subject the three new girls that when in well I suppose you have to give them a chance Ones from Australia ones a model and what the other one dose I didnt hear but we,ll see.

To give her credit, Jen came across quite well in her interview. I think her main fault is that she's very hungry for fame, which let's face it isn't uncommon these days. She needs to be realistic and get her priorities right, but I don't think she's necessarily a bad person.

I so agree with what Rex just said. Even though I do like Luke, it was so true. It was something along the lines of this;

"Luke is the kind of person that would listen to everything you have to say and go and say it to another person"

One moment came to mind. The other night, Luke said something to Jennifer that I think Kat said to Luke about Jennifer. (if that made any sense, lol.) I think it was about opening some prize or something.

Not sure about the new housemates just yet. I really think Mohammand likes Maysoon though. :P

Am I the only one in the country, other than Davina, that liked Jen and didn't want her to go lol?

Probably. :P

I'm still not sure who I want to win. I've always had a soft spot for Mohammed (even tho he's eating them out of house and home :rolleyes:) he's just like a kid the way he's so natural and honest and it was brilliant the way he didn't kick off after Bex vindicitvely cut up his belt. I definitely think he made a connection with Maysoon there :wub: but I'm not sure if she's interested. :(

My two closest friends want Rex to win but me, I still don't know...I personally think Kat will win. I think the finalists will be Mohammed (depending whether or not there's any food left, he could well decide to walk out if there isn't :lol: ) Rex, Kat, Rachel and - this is the outsider who could steal it - Darnell.

Aww Done do that Mrs B you,ll have nothink to watch but I know what you mean she was gushing all over the place Friday night.

I have a feeling that as soon as she can be nomiated they will get her out, and the way she spoke to BB and that Sara what is she all about one bug mouth I,ve never heard any think like it.

My two closest friends want Rex to win but me, I still don't know...I personally think Kat will win. I think the finalists will be Mohammed (depending whether or not there's any food left, he could well decide to walk out if there isn't :lol: ) Rex, Kat, Rachel and - this is the outsider who could steal it - Darnell.

I don't think Rex will win it, but at this stage it's impossible to judge as things can change so quickly in there. Right now I'd put the final three as Dale, Darnell and Kat, probably with Kat as the winner.

Archived