Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

Yes, she is married. The article by her husband is in More magazine if anyone wants to read it (you get it free if you buy Heat, which is how I ended up reading it). He basically says that he and Jennifer met when she was 18 and that they got married when they found out she was pregnant. She later lost the baby but they went on to have a daughter together. They started having problems when she became obsessed with getting on Big Brother (he didn't want her to do it because it would mean leaving their daughter for such a long time), and just recently she'd been staying with her parents while they tried to work things out. Then one day he sat down to watch the first episode of BB and there she was. :blink:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how the group of people who believe that the public must like them (because we'd be stupid not to, right?) are always the ones who the public can't stand. It happened with Maxwell/Saskia/Anthony, Grace/Mikey/Imogen, and now Luke/Jen/Dale etc. What a bunch of idiots they're showing themselves up to be. It took me a while to figure Luke out, but now I've realised that he isn't sweet and geeky or weird and creepy - he's just cocky and snide. As for Jen, she's coming across a right stroppy madam who is determined that everything and everyone will go her way. I think Dale might be half decent without the other two...maybe we'll get to find out at some point? Also Bex is behaving very strangely at the moment, can't quite work her out either.

Bex is acting very immaturely at the moment. She was blatently attention seeking with that taking her clothes off thing. I thought she was just a bit dim and innocent at the beginning but I have changed my mind. I think she is trying to copy Jade Goody... when she came out of the diary room naked today it reminded me of Jade's stripping incident (aka. the 'kebab' moment), when she kept losing the game and had to take her kit off.

Jen is really annoying, she is trying her hardest to stay away from a relationship as she thinks the public will hate her if she's with one of the boys. *Newsflash* The public hate you anyway so you may as well go for it!! :P

The nominations should be interesting... it is too difficult to predict who it will be. I'm pretty sure some of those involved in Fight Night 2 will feature somewhere though.

Jen is really annoying, she is trying her hardest to stay away from a relationship as she thinks the public will hate her if she's with one of the boys. *Newsflash* The public hate you anyway so you may as well go for it!! :P

The nominations should be interesting... it is too difficult to predict who it will be. I'm pretty sure some of those involved in Fight Night 2 will feature somewhere though.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Jen was intending to go back to her husband when she gets out. He seems to think they're still together, so my guess is that she's just pretending to be single in order to attract male attention in the house (because if all the boys fancy her and think they're in with a chance, they're not going to nominate her, are they?).

As far as nominations go, I think there could be several people up this week. Mohammed and Jen are strong contenders, but I think Bex and Darnell might get a few as well. And we all know who Dale is going to vote for! :lol:

Well I wouldnt want to guess who will be up this week so many have rubbed me up the wrong way I my self wouldnt be able to choose but I hope BB throughes Two new House mates in that would shake some of them up Especxially Jen who think shes god gift to play with peoples feelings. Cant make my mind up about Bex either I think shes attention seeking like the night she got drunk.

Archived