Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG how much do i detest Mario right now, the way he was going on at Lisa was shocking, he was deliberately trying to undermine her in front of everyone. He is one nasty man and the sooner he leaves the better :angry: The other thing i noticed was that during a conversation with Mikey he said that if he went, he would take certain people down with him, i don't know about anyone else, but that sounds like a threat to me, i wonder if BB will pick up on it :unsure:

I am really annoyed at Davina, i can't believe how easy she went on Mario during his interview :angry: She never once questioned him on his manipulative behaviour.

I think she was trying to work round to the question on if he and Lisa had any rumpy pumpy whilst they were in the house together, but I see what you mean but did you hear the croud shouting get Mario out.

I did notis she asked about his fan club, hum he had to come clwean on that.?

Do you know, i thought that after Mario left last night, we would be rid of him but no :rolleyes: what has he done, well he's only gone and programmed his girlfriend to do the talking for him. If anyone saw the live feed last night, all Lisa did was talk about "Mario says this" and "Mario says that" :angry: If i hadn't been looking i could have sworn Mario was in the room.

Archived