Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Kat, she is sooo hilarioussss. LOL.

Yeah, Dale is Fit. But i thought he had a Girlfriend outside, does anyone in the house know?

Loving the new task. The crisps one. LOL. Licking the crisps and putting them in 3 different flavours. LOL.

Was watching it, It was well funny. LOL.

I thought it was hilarious when BB called Mario to the diary room at 2am because he had started to venture under the covers with Lisa :lol: apparently BB bosses are getting so sick of Mario and Lisa's nocturnal activities that they plan to call Mario to the diary room each time on a completely trivial matter. A stroke of genius BB :P

I thought it was hilarious when BB called Mario to the diary room at 2am because he had started to venture under the covers with Lisa :lol: apparently BB bosses are getting so sick of Mario and Lisa's nocturnal activities that they plan to call Mario to the diary room each time on a completely trivial matter. A stroke of genius BB :P

*shudders*

Archived