Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, im gutted Steph went. I hated Mario.

Cant wait for next weeks.

I hope Marios up again.

I think its going to be between Mario and Alex.

Also i was watching BB Live.

And im sure i could hear people saying Get Mario out.

I know they even said Get Alex out but im sure they said Get Mario out even.

*Crieeeeesssss*

I cant believe stephy went :(

rhhh

stupid arogant mario is still there with is horrible girlfriend

is it just me or does lisa remind anyone of Lea from bb7?

And i liked lea as well 8-)

Rhh!!

We love stephhhh :D

*breaths* Sorry had to get that off my chest *grins*

Your all aying Marios A sleese but Steph was as well she talked to the other house mates about Mario so he was a lot older than her but you know as well as any one what BB IS LIKE THE PERSON i FEEL MOST SORRY FOR WAS Lisa his girl friend Steph got every think she deserved.

I am sad that Steph went because I think there was something between her and Rex and it would have been interesting to see how it turned out. Mario should have been evicted because he's manipulative and trying to be friends with Michael so that the public will keep him in! He's using Michael's disability to benefit himself.

I agree that Lisa is like Lea, I've said it from the start and am gald someone agrees with me!

We know that these programmes are all fixed anyway, so I wouldn't necessarily believe that Steph got the most votes. Considering all the phone scandals that have happened recently I wouldn't throw my money away by voting on any reality show anymore. It's still good entertainment but I wouldn't say it was 'real'.

I am sad that Steph went because I think there was something between her and Rex and it would have been interesting to see how it turned out. Mario should have been evicted because he's manipulative and trying to be friends with Michael so that the public will keep him in! He's using Michael's disability to benefit himself.

I agree that Lisa is like Lea, I've said it from the start and am gald someone agrees with me!

Yeah, i thought there was something between Rex and Steph too. Yeah it would have been interesting how it happened and stuff.

Yeah, Mario should have benn evicted, he is the most bitching housemate. And now once Stephs gone he still talks about her and bad mouths her. Because i was watching BB live and then he was talking about the bloody Task which the marriage one. First task when they came in and how Steph didnt do anything. And im like Shes gone you dont have to still bitch about her.

I really hate him.

Hope he is out this week. But if Alex is up, shes gone.

Also i find it funny how Mario says that him and Lisa have got a Fan Club. Yeah they have that we HATE MARIO AND LISA FAN CLUB. LOL.

Because yesterday when Stephs name was called out and it was silent apparently people were shouting Go Mario and Lisa. And Lisas like yeah people like us because we are good people and that Mario has done a lot of charity work and stuff. And im like Dont be too happy. LOL.

Sorry about my ranting. LOL.

Archived