Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

LOL the task last night was funny but i felt sorry for them because i would have cryed a lot if it was me.

LOL.

I hate Mario but i do think him helping mikey is genuine.

I wonder whos going tonight?

Who do you lot want to go?

Everyone knows i hate Mario. So i want Mario or Lisa to go.

I want Mario to go or Lisa because they sit all day bitching. They never are with the group that much its just them two together. And when im watching BBLive its them in the bath. Him scrubbing her Foot. And im like ok. LOL.

Mario to go.

GET MARIO OUT. ALso i want to see Marios face when its his name being called out then Stephanies.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Stephanie to go. I feel like she didn't do her best in the task whereas I think Mario did. I thought she could have been more loving towards him during it and play more of a part in the task.

I know stephanie might not have acted that well in the task. But i feel sorry for her. Because shes 19 and had to act like shes going out with an 43 year old. Also the other housemates go they could have done a better job but i dont see them doing a better job. At least she did do it. Also kissing a 43 year old who could be like your father is wrong. And plus he snores really really loud and then her sleeping with him must have been torture. But glad she didnt do it because it shows that people cant force her to do stuff. And that she has respect and stuff. Also she wouldnt do some stupid acting for a stupid Task. And now lisa and Mario blame her. It aint really her fault. Mario might have done good in the task and Lisa didnt have to do really anything. All she got to do was hang around and get to know the housemates also just make sure that theey dont find out about her and Mario.

Its going to be between Mario and Stephanie.

But i want it to be Between Mario and LIsa.

I know Lukes staying.

Stephanie to go! My favourite is Kat. I hate Alex as she gets so wound up over nothing, Pathetic :(

Noo Stephanie to stay. LOL.

I hate Alex too. She just starts a fight over nothing. Hate her. Apparently she is the favourite one to go. And she is the most hated even then charley. She wont win.

i want Stephanie or Mario to go

Also, Alex i really hate her every time there is an argument

She always say’s to the person she argues with “Memba I told you”

I like Kat I think she was really nice yesterday she was really in pain

Because of the shocks but she wanted to do it for her and her housemates

Then she wanted to leave the diary room to check she was ok.

I hope Kat wins, she is just such a sweet, genuine person, you can tell she is not playing a game :D

I can't wait to see the back of Alexandra, she is so agressive and argumentative, she is just causing so much bad feeling in the house and the sooner she goes the better.

I dont really know who i want to win.

And i hate Alex too. She starts an argument over nothing. And the chips argument was pointless. So the girl cant cook. Couldnt see her trying to cook. She just annoys me. And she always just picks up an argument over nothing.

Also did you lot watch it when Sylvia was crying? Fake crying more like. That made me laugh out loud soo much when she was fake crying. Everyone could see it.

Archived