Unfulfilled Dreams (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, just so you know that I AM working on the next chapter, but it's taking a while. The reason I haven't been updating is because I was busy with other fics, (OHYJNS and TRAT and FN mainly) and then I had this virus that kept closing programmes so I wasn't gonna risk starting to write it in case I lost it. All fixed now, so I just need to get my inspiration back.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, well I hope you enjoy the next few Chapters. Does anybody still read this thing? I bet people have forgotten about it. Would be a shame to let that lovely Ch11 to to waste now you've written and I've edited it. :P

Edited by Cerise

Yay. Yay. Yay. :D

I'd almost given up on this fic and then I venture in to this thread expecting a comment or something, but what do I find... an update... and not just 1 chapter but 3.

Annie's ok... that's super... but where is she then? I really want to know now.

Melody and Geoff... didn't expect them to have "relations" :lol: Poor Geoff though... Mrs Jones is still the mother from hell then.

Aww Adelle are so :wub: and i'm guessing they slept together too. But what else happened there... poor Belle too... :(

Anyway your little writing and editing double act is working well... the updates are great... really well written. Keep them coming please. :)