Unfulfilled Dreams (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great updates! :o I could feel the intensity in that room ... and really didn't expect Jack to be dragged into it all. Thank goodness the police came - but how did they know? I suppose you'll tell us soon :P

Noo! You can't end it there! :o My first thought was that something has happened to Annie - I hope not. I really liked seeing all the different recounts of the situation. You captured each of the different attiudes really well. I especially loved Aden's reaction to the whole thing. He didn't seem too bothered by it :P

Finally I caught up!

:o No, you can't leave it like that! I know that I complained about you updating too fast, but I take it back :P

I really liked the way you have written this story. And the kiss in chapter 6 was sweet :wub: And Geoff is cute when he's jealous :P

More very soon please! :P

I'm intrigued now, and I really want to know what's happened! Please, please update soon. :)

This chapter was very well written. Splitting it up, with each of their reactions to the ordeal they've just been through, was a very good idea. It gave me a better insight on their experience, with their different reactions to the same situation.

You really captured their varying attitudes, Melody's hysteria and Aden's Nonchalance, to the situation perfectly.

Well done, can't wait for the next update. :D

Edited by anaya1

Just read this whole thing and I have to say I really love it :)

I love how you write so true the characters. It was really interesting to see the way the statments differed from each character.

And I love Aden and Belle :wub:

And :o I bet someone's died or something, hopefully not to do with Annie :unsure:

I really love the way you write and can't wait for the next chapter :)

Edited by kaciexox

"Well me and Belle were like, about to leave, because we have better taste in places to hang out, thanks, when Bible Boy and Sister Melody came in."

"Them being Geoffrey Campbell and Melody Jones?"

"Yeah, right, whatever.

:lol: I loved that bit

I just read all the chapters. This fic is amazing. Especially love Aden and Belle

Please update soon, can't wait for more

Edited by Jacksthehottest