Unfulfilled Dreams (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"How about we go straight to the meeting, instead? I'm interested in what the sops have to say about a stone circle. Or we could just go back to yours and make out. That would be my preference, but whatever."

Belle didn't bother responding, because he knew well what the answer would be, but she smiled at him all the same. "We'll do both."

"What go to the meeting and then make out?" he looked ridiculously hopeful.

Belle was taken by surprised. This wasn't the first time they had kissed, but that was if you counted the couple of drunken ones the previous night, this was something quite different. It lasted, for what seemed like hours until Aden slowly withdrew his head. "I think I'm ready now." he breathed quietly.

This chapter was really sweet. I've quoted my fave parts. Again, Belle has the best lines. She seems to interact with Aden so naturally. You write them both so well. The kiss was really unexpected - for me too! I can't wait to see where you take this and what the warehouse has in store.

This has certainly gotten all the more interesting, i'm so so intrigued now!

Aden was so sweet in chapter 6, I really wasn't expecting the kiss, it was a really nice chapter.

As for the latest update, all the characters are really well written, especially Belle.

Aden/ Belle are so cute together... loving them. :wub:

Poor Geoffy though :( , he has a serious crush on Belle, I wonder if he'll ever open up to her about it. Oh and I wonder what the person has to say, and why has he locked them all in together. :unsure:

Great stuff, please do update soon. :D

Edited by anaya1