Unfulfilled Dreams (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter Summaries, for your convenience.

Chapter One

Belle wakes up to find someone else beside her and can't remember what happened the night before until she sobers up a little. Tension already arises between her and Aden.

Chapter Two

It's the first day back at school after the Summer Holidays. Belle goes to find Aden and gets creeped out by his dad. Geoff is displeased at the thought of his secret crush walking so closely to the guy he hated the most. Lucas questions belle about her friendship with Aden but she isn't prepared to give him a truthful answer.

Chapter Three

Lucas welcomes Geoff to the real world after he reacts badly to Belle's words. Aden dissappears at school, but Belle knows where to find him, and he shares his feelings with her, leaving her admitting that he was right when he said they were more than just friends.

Chapter Four

Aden and Belle are late for class as a result of their heart-to-heart, and **** off the history teacher. Lucas is a bit temperamental and gets an earful from Aden, who gets scolded by Belle.

Chapter Five

Geoff gets upset at his sister using swear words, and is shocked when he hears that Belle disrespects the bible so much to mock it and skip school - even though she was joking. After lunch Science class commences and although Belle is on time, Aden, and surprisingly Geoff are not. The new science teacher tells them they will not be doing any experiments or theory. Then he reveals he is not actually the science teacher Mr. Jouls, and that they have a special assignment to do.

Chapter Six

Belle and Aden team up for the assignment and share an intimate moment at the stone circle. Quickly they move on to the meeting place.

Chapter Seven

Aden and Belle enter the warehouse warily. Melody and Geoff follow shortly, and they get locked in a confined space with a killer.

Chapter Eight

Aden realizes that the psycho has a gun and plans to kill one of them - unless they tell him everything about Jack Holden. They give him limited information only, but he seems pleased and tells him Jack owes him a lot of money. The cops barge in suddenly, capturing the psycho.

Chapter Nine

Everyone gives their statements to the police - or almost everyone. Geoff doesn't get a chance as he is told some terrible news.

Chapter Ten

Annie is feared dead, and Geoff has to identify the body - in Chicago, IL. Belle makes him a promise that they'd all go.

Chapter Eleven

After many setbacks, the four finally arrive in Chicago City. Geoff is mortified when they arrive at the mortuary, and can't believe his eyes when the blanket was lift off the body.

Chapter Twelve

Geoff feels terrible about the dead persons family. Suddenly hotel room arrangements change and Aden and Belle come close to kissing again right before the chapter ends.

Chapter Thirteen

The group return to school two days later. A fill-in-the-gaps chapter.

"It's fine." she smiled weakly. "Look, I think I need to lie down." she stood up and gave him a quick hug. "Have fun, don't be too hard on yourself."

:o

Adelle :wub:

Meoff :o

well talk about the 'talk' lol, why would you tell our mother. . . .thats just eeiw

update soon

Oh, people still read it. :D And a word of advice anaya if you ever read a future fic from me :P never give up on anything I write, I've been known to come back to a fic after 8 months, so you know... I usually always finish them. Usually. :P

Thanks for the heads up Kat. Now I think you'll definitely find me lurking in your Fic threads. :P

Yay update from Kat!

I really like the way you have developed Geoff, Melody, Belle and Aden as friends. Although we haven't "seen" anything as such, there's obviously something going to happen, which I'm looking forward too. I like that Aden is slowly aceepting Geoff as a person. The small subtlties such as Geoff wanting to pray and Melody being afraid of sex really make them seem more realistic as characters. :) Intrigued where you take this.

Keep updating!

:o Where's my kiss? :( Hmph >.<

Oh God, Meoff did it :lol: And now she's... Wow... Poor Geoff when he finds out. Mrs. Jones is going to kill him :lol: And who tells her mom that she did it? Weirdo :P

Anyway, I'll be waiting for a sequel. There's too many questions laying around that needs to be answered. And you still owe me that kiss >.<

Edited by valli

Noooooooooooooooo! You can't end it... so this is how it feels to get your hopes raised and then to be let down right after. :(

Only kidding... but there are too many things that have been left open, where's Annie? and Geoff needs to come back and what about Adelle and Melody's pregnancy. :unsure:

All my hopes are now pinned on the sequel... I can't wait.

Great fic though... I loved it :)