Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

:o Another fic!

Yayyy

A smirk appeared on his face as he took note of her pissed off expression. There was nothing more satisfying than seeing Martha Holden completely riled up, and just knowing that he was the cause of it, couldn’t help but satisfy his inner most desires.

Hehehe, Lust is in the air... :P

:lol:

:) More Please...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Another fic! :-D But why do I keep stumbling across your fics? I did that with More Than Anyone, and I didn't enter this one at first. until I saw that it was you who had written it :P

Oh my God, Jack's weird :blink: How can he flirt with his little sister? Okay, half-sister then. I shouldn't let my half-brother read this as I don't want him after me. Okay, he's only four, but we must think ahead here :P

Because as far as she was concerned, if she couldn’t have him, then her friends certainly couldn’t either!

:lol: Is someone jealous and refusing to admit so? :wink:

Loving this so far!

More please!

Thanks for the mention :)

Not sure why you didn't like this chapter; I thought it was awesome! A great description and build-up of Jack and Martha's relationship.

I love a sarcastic Jack too :wub:

Loving where this is going; can't wait to read more!

Thanks everyone, your comments are appreciated :D

Note: Ive underlined one of the words to add emphasis, because it was already in italics! You'll know what I mean when you read it :)

Warning: Content may not be suitable for younger readers!

Chapter 2:

“A holiday!?” squealed Elena as she jumped upwards from the couch and threw herself at her father.

“Yeah. What with Martha’s stress of uni and our extreme lack of family time together, we thought a holiday would be the perfect way to enjoy our half term break.” He smiled, “sound good?”

“Perfect!” grinned Martha as she tried to contain her excitement; while Jack just stood in the background, trying his best to stifle his laughter. He had never seen his sisters this animated before.

“Jack?” Tony called over to him; trying to engage him in the family discussion.

“Yeah, it sounds great”.

“Excellent, well we’re going to book it later this afternoon”.

“Cool!” Both Martha and Elli beamed in unison.

“Oh, but there is one thing we need to discuss” he began; suddenly intriguing both Jack and Martha. “Are you two ok to share a room?”

Martha’s eyebrows rose at her father’s question, as he indicated towards Martha and Jack sharing a bedroom together.

“Why do we have to share a room together?” she frowned; suddenly feeling rather awkward.

“Well I’m sorry love; its just Elli will be staying in our room for the week, so that just leaves you two. And it’d be more expensive if we ordered two separate rooms when we could just get the one”.

She turned on her heel and walked over towards the window. Letting out an irritated sigh she inhaled a deep breath.

‘Just brilliant’ she thought as she rolled her eyes out of sight.

How would she put up with Jack’s unique and rather annoying personality for a whole 10 days!?

Biting her lip she put on her fake smile, “of course its fine. Providing there are two beds of course” she smirked, before sending Jack a dirty look when her parents weren’t watching.

“There will be, don’t worry” laughed Tony. “Great that’s settled then!” he announced as he clapped his hands together with glee.

Wrapping his arm around Elli’s shoulder, he slumped down onto the couch…

Elsewhere Martha darted her vision from her father to her brother, and in the process, observing Jacks smug expression. She huffed, folding her arms across her chest in annoyance; she’d guessed that Jack would love this!

Stomping through the living room she made her way passed Jack, ignoring his presence and exiting down the hallway…

Closing her bedroom door she pounced onto her bed, lying on her front and flicking the television on loud. She frowned as she thought ahead to the upcoming family event.

Sure, she was excited, but she couldn’t help but worry about sharing a room with Jack.

She knew he would never hurt her. So that was some relief at least. But he was such a persistently annoying flirt, and it was obvious what he wanted … and what he wanted to do to her …

But Martha would just have to stay strong, and at all times, remain a good 10 feet away from him. But as much as the thought of being with Jack unnerved her, what with him being her ‘brother’ and all; she couldn’t help but love being the centre of his attention...

………………………

“What do you want brat?” Martha looked across at Elli with a distinct lack of enthusiasm, as her sister poked her head around the corner of the door.

“Can I hang out in here?” she grinned sweetly as she hopped over towards the bed.

Elli looked like a real-life-angel, her eyes big, round and beautifully brown, but she was a rascal at times, and nearly always got her way.

“Can’t you hang out in your own room? Go watch TV or something, aren’t the tele-tubbies on” Martha rolled her eyes.

“I don’t watch the tele-tubbies” she moaned as she sat on the end of her big sisters bed, “I’m too old for baby programmes now”.

“You’re never too old for the tele-tubbies kid” a voice appeared from the doorway. It was Jack.

Turning her head at the voice, Martha took in her brother’s smug-faced appearance. ‘Oh great, more people to annoy me,’ she thought as she inwardly groaned.

“Go help your dad with the washing up, I need to talk to Martha for a sec” he walked over towards the bed and helped Elli to her feet.

With a huff she left the room and closed the door behind her…

As the moment dropped silent, Martha saw the vision of two male legs appear in the corner of her eye. With a glare she turned towards Jack, “what do you want?” she asked a little too bluntly.

“Nothing” he grinned as he lay down onto the bed beside her, “what ya doin?”

She released a loud exhale as she rested her head in both hands. “Well I was trying to enjoy some quality alone time. Until you and Elli ruined it that is”.

“Aw” he gave her a nudge, “don’t be like that. You know you love it really” he smirked.

She raised her eyebrows at his comment, while keeping her eyes fixed on the TV screen.

“So, how’s uni?”

Frowning she pulled back slightly, “I’m sorry?” she laughed through astonishment as she turned to look him in the eye, “since when did you care about my uni life?”

“Since always” he shrugged; strangely showing a great amount of interest.

“Well, its fine, thanks” she answered with uncertainty.

“Really?”

She sighed, taking a breath and slowly shaking her head, “No, not really. In fact I’m fairly certain I won’t be able to pass this semester” she said in sadness.

“Aw, come on, you’re like the smartest person I know, you’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, thanks” she smiled through genuine appreciation; it wasn’t very often when Jack would be this sweet. “I’m just so stressed all of the time. But at least this holiday will give me a break for a while” she started to perk up.

“Yep, a well deserved break I say. A chance to relax and unwind and … have some fun” his eyebrows raised at his final word.

Her happiness and warmth was however short lived. “Don’t” she warned him.

“What?” he looked at her innocently. “Why’d you always have to read something into everything I say?”

“Because you couldn’t be more obvious if you tried” she turned back to watch the television.

“No, you just analyse everything waaay too much” he smirked as he poked her in the side. She giggled as she fidgeted away from him, her legs curling up to her chest as she reacted to his tickle.

“Well I for one cant wait for this holiday to start” he grinned as he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling, “it’ll be the first time I’ve been away on holiday with my new family” he said with happiness, much to Martha’s surprise; his sweet words couldn’t help but touch her heart, “ever since my mum passed away, I never thought I’d be happy again. Not that I was actually that happy with her, life wasn’t exactly a hoot back then” he rolled his eyes, “but … I never thought I’d get to go on another family holiday, least of all with my father” he chuckled as he thought about how crazy this entire situation was, “but hey, life’s full of surprises,” turning his head to look at her, he noticed the intensity in her eyes, as she paid clear attention to every word he said. Rolling back onto his front he turned to face her, “People can be too you know” he gave her a playful nudge as his mouth fell into a cheeky grin.

“Hmm, yeah, well if you’re referring to some surprises that you’ve got hidden up your sleeves; then I think I’d prefer not to know”.

“Spoil sport” he pretended to sulk.

“Deal with it” she looked at him straight-faced, before flashing him a toothy grin and pushing herself upwards. Neatly folding her legs, she sat cross legged onto the bed.

She smiled down at him as she briefly held his gaze, before the moment was quickly interrupted…

“Jack” a distant voice called out from down the hallway; it was Tony, “can I have a hand in here please … and bring your sister too!”

Jack cringed at his father’s use of the word ‘sister’. He hated that term in reference to Martha.

“Well come on then big brother” she spoke sarcastically, placing emphasis on her words as she spoke.

She too hated being called his sister, but she never let him know that, plus, she knew how badly it infuriated him, so she couldn’t help but use it to her advantage, “daddy needs our help” she grinned as she took to her feet, spinning around on her heel, before scooting off down the hallway.

An unimpressed Jack Holden scrambled to his feet and followed her out…

………………………

It was now 20 minutes later, and Jack and Martha, along with Kate and Elli, had all been roped into decorating the spare bedroom. “Try to get the paint onto the walls Elli” her father smiled as he witnessed the majority of the paint being splattered onto her top, and the wall being surprisingly untouched.

Jack grinned in awe as he watched his little sister painting the wall. It wasn’t very often when they would all work together as a family, so this was certainly a real treat for him.

Helping his father fix the shelves in place, he took a knowing glance at Martha, who was sandpapering the far wall; preparing it ready to be painted.

As Jack watched his father leave the room, and his stepmother and little sister work away in the opposite corner, he casually made his way towards Martha. “Hmm” he sighed, letting out a warm breath before he licked his dry lips, “how is it that watching you sandpaper a wall, can turn me on so much” he hushed into her ear as he brushed himself against her.

She jumped slightly as she felt him so unexpectedly close to her, before she narrowed her eyes and watched as he continued on with his chores; trying to act unawares.

“Will you stop that!” she hissed in a low tone; trying not to be heard by the other members of her family.

“Why?” he smirked cheekily.

“Because call me crazy, but I find it perverted that my brother would find me hot”.

He glared at her comment. That remark was least than impressive for Jack Holden.

She flashed him a fake grin before getting back to work, pleased that she had managed to once again, shut him up.

Thanks for reading, and please review :)

:lol: Hilarious chapter

Jacky is so cheeky

Cant wait for this holdiay ^_^ JM sharing a room, this should be good :wink:

Love how Martha insists she hates it but really she loves it :P and also love how she calls him brother and love Jacks reaction to that :lol:

Basically just loved this chapter

Update soon

Jack can be sweet sometimes. The way he tried to reassure her about her doubts concerning her studies. :wub:

I like the way Martha calls him brother just to annoy him. :lol:

They so want each other. :wub:

The Holdens are going to go on a holiday. Can't wait to see what will happen when they're going to share a room. :wink:

More please.

Archived