Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, after recommendation, I'm reading your fic. I was gonna wait after I read the second chapter to comment.. but I just had the most sickening thought I had to share...

"Well, if he was my older brother I'd fancy the pants off him, if I was adopted or not!"

:|

Oh dear....

EDIT: Chapter 2: Very good! Holiday... oh I wonder what they're going to get up to. :P Maybe you should just move this fic into the Adult section now... I've heard tales about your writing. :P

Jack and Martha :rolleyes: Even though I must agree with Martha. Having your half-brother flirting with you must be gross, but secretly wanting it... :blink:

I have a feeling that Martha enjoys it more than she's willing to admit :blink:

If only Jack and Martha weren't related... But then this would probably be much dirtier and in the Adult Section :P

More please!

I wondered why people were so freaked out about it! :P

Now I realise :lol:

Yes, just to be clear, they are NOT blood related.

Jack is the son of Tony Holden, and Martha is Tonys adopted child :)

If they were related, then I would just be the sickest person ever :P

lol Jack, he cracks me up. I kinda feel sorry for Martha, it would be extreemely creepy having your brother constantly hitting on you, regardless of if he was blood related or not. But I can't wait to see how this holiday goes, Jack and Martha sharing a room, well this should be interesting. :P

Awsome Job.

Sorry Tash :(

So much for your promised update :rolleyes:

Ive been really busy, but I'll update asap.

(you probably wont get to read it in time though :P My bad :( )

Heres a little preview for the next chapter ----

The Holden clan arrive at their holiday destination. How will Martha and Jack take to sharing a room?

And with Jacks remarkably persistant flirting, will he win Martha over with a kiss? :wub:More importantly, what will it mean for their relationship if he does?

Archived