Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

Deciding on a baby name had caused the most upset, originally Benjamin had been the favourite, but Elena’s stubbornness failed to agree. Eventually ‘Jake’ and ‘Marcus’ were chosen, because according to Eli, they were the opposites of Jack and Martha, so it seemed particularly fitting. And Martha and Jack couldn’t complain, after all, it was a sweet and thoughtful gesture.

As soon as I read the name, I thought Jake was a part of Jack and Marcus a part of Martha. :P It's a really nice name. Well done Eli and Rachel for picking that name.

“And, he’s gorgeous by the way. Obviously got his mums looks” she smiled faintly.

He's gorgeous because his mum AND his dad are gorgeous too. :P

“I think anyone would be, no matter how old you are … but the most important thing in all of this is, that we support each other, and we communicate. We’re a team in this. And no matter what the future brings, and no matter how hard it might be, we’ll get through it together”.

Aw cute! :wub:

“How do you do that Jack?” she smiled as a tear slid down her cheek.

“What?” he practically whispered back, his heart melting as he looked into her glistening eyes.

“Make me feel suddenly so calm about everything ... like there’s nothing to worry about.”

His grin grew wider, his teeth a flash of white as he replied, “Magic!” his eyebrows rose.

The Amazing Jack! :lol:

“Hey there little man” he whispered down to his soundlessly asleep son. “I hope you’re dreaming happy dreams … because I think I’m living mine right now” he smiled in awe of baby Jakes beauty as he gazed down at him, “you will never know how much I love you son”.

Placing a kiss on the tips of his two fingers, he gently touched his sons head. “Nighty night”. Before he silently stepped outside, keeping the door open a jar before heading for the bedroom.

Aw that's so sweet!

His teeth automatically bit the side of his bottom lip. “Good” he smiled; his voice as tender as ever, “because I think I’ve still got a little more energy to spare … What do you say to adding some more magic to this evening?”

Her grin grew wider within that second, her entire face lighting up at the notion. From then on they spoke no words. They didn’t need to; they simply came together as one, skin to skin, and sparked the magic back to life.

The perfect end to a very long day! :wub:

I picked all my favourite parts. I also liked the way you described how Martha was feeling! Great writing Rachel. That chapter wasn't cruddy!

More please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww this is all so sweet. Baby Jake is just darling.

Im glad everything is all sorted between everyone now. Lisa and Tony both sucked it up and got over it.LOL. All is good.

I hope you dont go and ruin it, by doing something truly awful to J/M or baby Jake. Ill kill you if you do. HEHE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived