Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

That was brilliant can`t wait for the next chapter, hope she keeps the baby but I think she will cause she told her dad that she wanted to have children with Jack so I can`t see he getting rid of it and she would also have to discuss it with Jack if she was thinking of getting rid of the baby cause its his child aswell so he does have a say

update soon its great

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter! :D

I loved the way you described how Martha was feeling. It was very well written! :D

Jack is going to be there to support her. He's a great guy. I think they're going to keep it because they both want children together. Even if the pregnancy is unexpected, they can still have the baby. :wink:

More please.

I just read all this ( It took a while, but I did it !! :P ) and its amazing !!

Martha pregnant.... I get the feeling Jack isn't going to be too happy but I'm usually wrong so I'm really intrigued as to what happens next ( haha, look at me, all proper :lol: )

Anyway, I'm loving this, shame it's almost over

Update soon please

Finally caught up. I just read the last 3 chapters.

I havent been reading much fanfic lately; apart from Batman fanfiction. I have an unhealthy obsession with it at the moment. lol.

Anyhoo, great chapters. Had a feeling Martha was gonna be up the duff. LOL. I dont want this to end. Im sad.

OMFG :o She's preggers. Look out. Oh dear, poor Martha, poor Jacky and poor Tony. Wonder how he's going to take the news. Oh and wouldn't it be fun explaining to the child that their mummy and daddy have the same mummy and daddy. (Well not really, but you know what I mean). Looking forward to that. :P

Sorry I haven't commented much, but I'm still here. Just haven't had time to.

More please.

Oh and don't take this the wrong way, but how many more chappies are left of this? I don't want it to end, but I have a feeling that it can't be too far off? :huh:

Oh and don't take this the wrong way, but how many more chappies are left of this? I don't want it to end, but I have a feeling that it can't be too far off? :huh:

Well, originally when I wrote that, I was thinking maybe a few more chapters left, ie, 2 or 3 :unsure:

But I was talking to my friend recently, and we were bouncing ideas off each other, and we thought of some really cute things to add to the story ... which would obviously extend it ... not excessively, but it would make it longer than my original thought.

So, at the moment, I'm not sure what I'm doing with it. It depends if I find the motivation to carry it on a bit longer, and also come up with a good enough ending point (which I always find quite hard).

So, I'll just say, I'm undecided :P

But it obviously wont go on for too much longer.

As you can see, making decisions is not my forte' :rolleyes: hehe

Archived