Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a feeling beyond words to have its warm soft skin under your own, seeing its little button nose, tiny delicate fingers and those big almost black eyes looking up in amazement.

Aww. You had me from then on :wub: So cute

“I cant get over how much I love him” she shook her head in disbelief, her eyes not leaving the little man tucked up neatly in his yellow fluffy blanket. “I’ve never fallen in love with anything so quickly”.

Jack sat beside her, his arm around his girlfriend, completely in awe of how stunning his son was. He couldn’t talk, the solid lump in his throat preventing his speech.

“He looks just like you Jack … he’s so beautiful” she smiled, finally managing to tear her eyes away to look up at her boyfriend. “Are you alright?” she asked at his state of silence, her brows knitting together ever so slightly, before her eyes fell back to her son, her smile reappearing.

He was too cute not to smile at.

Perfectly put. Awesome!

Eli is too cute and funny especially in this bit.

“He smells kinda funny” Eli scrunched up her nose as she looked back at everyone.

The gentle laughter from the adults, bought the plain white walls to life. Well, that and the many beautiful flowers and cards which also added colour and delight.

“That’s what baby’s smell like silly” Jack laughed at her.

:lol:

Update again soon x

I've been reading, just forgot to comment on the last couple of chapters. Sorry.

Awwww a little baby boy. They way you described how she felt after the birth was perfect, all the emotions were spot on. Exactly how I felt. Except I had a name fo him. :P So you better hurry up and update cause I want to know what she calls him.

More please.

Archived