Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

Cheeears dears! :D

Enjoy!

Chapter 53:

“I’m pregnant!” were the words she had spoken to him whilst she cried. She didn’t know how he would take it. Would he scream at her for not being careful enough? Blame her for trapping them into a world of nappies and sleepless nights? Or would he cry a little, confused at first, but overwhelmingly happy to be starting their next chapter together as soon-to-be-parents?

Luckily for Martha, it was the latter…

…………………………………

“I can’t believe it!” laughed Jack, as he let his tears of happiness free-fall. “I can’t believe were going to be parents!”.

He continued to laugh to himself in his state of perplex. He’d always wanted children, especially within the last year or so, getting to know Eli and then finally being able to settle down with Martha. For Jack, nothing would be more perfect than to add a little baby to the mix.

“I can’t believe there’s a little person growing inside of you” he spoke in amazement as he placed a hand to her stomach, “a person we made, together” he smiled at her.

“I know; it’s almost crazy isn’t it” she laughed along with him. “But you know, it’s not actually a person, not yet. More of a tadpole really” she smiled at him; her rosy and puffy cheeks shining in the light.

“Well it’s our tadpole. A tadpole we made” he confirmed, overjoyed.

Cupping her tearstained cheeks with his hands, he kissed her hard, before they fell into a hug as they basked in their glory.

“What’s going on?” a little voice could be heard several steps away from them. “What are we crying about?”

They pulled away, both beaming through joy as they wiped away their tears.

“Come here cutie” he called his little sister over to them, “we’ve got some great news…”

…………………………………

Martha thought back to that day, remembering the delight on Eli’s face when they had told her there would soon be a new addition to the Holden Household.

She was thrilled, already asking permission in advance to be the babysitter and help pick out the names.

There was no stopping Elena once she got going!

At the sound of the door opening and closing, and then footsteps walking towards her, Martha came back to reality, where she found herself lying in the hospital bed; stomach the size of a hippo and ready to pop.

“Hey you” her boyfriend smiled at her; his arms filled with yet another bouquet of flowers.

They had recently made a pact, and for every 5 hours she was overdue, he had promised he would buy her a surprise gift; something to cheer her up as well as reward her for the long and tiring 9 months of carrying.

Not that she needed to be rewarded, it wasn’t so much of a chore, she thought to herself as she took another moment to reflect, whilst Jack placed the flowers into a vase. In all honesty, she wouldn’t have changed anything for the world, sure, it’d been exhausting, with the morning sickness, the lack of sleep and the constant cravings, but with Jack and her family by her side, she had loved every minute of it.

“How are you feeling?” his hand touching her leg brought her back once again.

“I’m alright, still a little hot though” she smiled at him feebly, her forehead sweating a little.

“Aw. Well, I think this might help” he smiled as he took the small hand-held fan out of his pocket and turned it on.

She grinned, her face now lighting up.

“Well, you don’t get the best boyfriend in the world award for nothing you know” he smirked at her whilst he happily breezed her face.

“You really are the best boyfriend” she agreed with a sigh of contentment, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the cold air glide over her moist face.

The contractions had so far been every hour; it seemed the baby was certainly taking its time to make its entrance. According to Jack, Martha had made such a comfy and cozy home for it; that it just didn’t want to come out.

Yes thats right, it ... they still weren’t aware of the sex of the baby. They’d chosen to leave it as a surprise. It was a lot more fun that way; they’d even taken bets throughout the family on what it could be.

Tony and Jack were betting on a boy, obviously. Whilst Martha and Kate were certain it would be a girl.

Eli on the other hand, wasn’t fussed at all. Providing she could be the one to look after it, she didn’t care either way.

“Is dad coming by later?” she said as she opened her eyes to look at him.

“Yeah, about 5ish after work, I spoke to him this morning, he sends his love”.

“Ok, cool” she smiled dreamily, closing her eyes and drifting back to relive another not-so-distant-memory…

………………………………

“What a day!” Tony burst through the door, with Kate closely behind him.

“Talk about hectic, if I see another delivery van tonight, I think I’ll probably scream” he joked as he walked through into the living room.

He found himself pausing however, as he noticed his children’s faces. The atmosphere was strange; he sensed it as soon as he’d stepped inside.

“What’s going on?”

“Is something wrong?” Kate suddenly spoke up, her vision frantic through worry as she sensed her children had been crying. “Is it Eli?” she quickly added in hysterics.

Her question was answered with a definite no however, as Elena walked into the room, her face grinning like a Cheshire cat. “Did you tell them?” she looked at her brother and sister with the widest eyes possible.

“No, we’re just about too” grinned Jack.

“Tell us what? What’s going on?” an impatient Tony fired questions at them. Irritated that they knew something he didnt.

Taking a deep breath, Martha finally opened up. “How do you feel about being grandparents?” she said, as her eyes twinkled in the light.

They stood rigid on the spot; their eyes practically popping out of their faces as the words processed in their minds. Both Martha and Jack silently worried about how their father would react. He’d taken to their relationship quite badly, and was somewhat still coming to terms with it. Therefore it seemed virtually impossible to predict just how severely he would react.

The shock itself almost bowled Tony and Kate over. But the happiness quickly overthrew their shock, as they ran forward in unison and took their children into their arms.

“Are you serious? You’re really pregnant!?” Tony looked at his daughter, just to be certain.

“Yep, I’m deadly serious” she laughed.

“I can’t believe it!” Tony rambled repetitively, the tears of pride and joy running down his face. “Congratulations” he pulled back and smiled at them, “you’ll both be wonderful parents” he complemented them both.

“Thanks” they blushed, elated at their fathers reaction.

“And I can’t believe I’m going to be a grandfather!” he beamed, “I suddenly feel so old now” he chuckled as he took a step back to take it all in, placing his hand on Eli’s shoulder as she stood beside him.

“You feel old? You are old!” Kate laughed at her husband.

“Oh gee, thanks love” he rolled his eyes, his face still smiling…

“Ughhh!” she whimpered, clutching her stomach as she was dragged back out of her past. Another contraction, exactly one hour later struck her insides.

“Are you alright?” Jack stood at her side, holding onto her hand and doing the best he could to settle her.

Finally relaxing, a film of sweat spread across her forehead, she sighed, “Yeah, I’m fine” she let her eyes fall shut. “This is going to go on all day isn’t it? And all night” she opened her eyes to look at him.

“Yeah, pretty much” he smiled at her regretfully. Gently rubbing her stomach, “I’m telling you, you made it far too comfy in there for that little one. He just doesn’t want to come out”.

“He?” she smirked, cocking an eyebrow; picking up on the fact that Jack was already quite certain on the sex of the baby.

“Well, obviously” he rolled his eyes at her teasingly.

She laughed weakly, “It’s a girl Jack; trust me. Mother’s instinct,” she winked at him.

“Oh really. And what about father’s instinct? Huh?” he raised his eyebrows, “Does that not count for anything these days?” he questioned her, almost offended.

“Aw, honey” she cooed at him, “That never counts for anything” she smiled at him sweetly, touching his cheek as she spoke.

His mouth was agape at her comment. Folding his arms he slumped into the chair; sulking like a big baby.

She giggled at him as he sulked. “You’re so cute when you pout Jack” she grinned as she leant over and flicked his lip with her finger.

With his chin up high he continued to brood. “I’m always cute” he muttered, just loud enough for her to hear.

She chuckled once again at his behaviour. Even at times when she felt her worst, or severely exhausted and fed up, he would always make her smile.

Feeling herself suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, a tear slid down the side of her face. “I love you Jack” she whispered; “I feel like I don’t tell you enough” she added in a sob.

He smiled, leaning further over; he was used to her constant mood swings. “You tell me every day silly” he cooed at her.

“But it still doesn’t feel enough … I just can’t put it into words, just to show you how much you mean to me”.

He smiled even more, touched by her tears; his head tilting to the side, “You see this” he let his hand rest on her stomach, “This, shows me exactly how much you love me”.

Leaning down, he placed a light kiss on her shiny wet lips. “Whats more important is, I think it’s about time I showed you just how much I love you” he hushed down to her; his face smiling.

To every other person, that could only mean one thing! But unfortunately for Martha, she was far too delirious to pick up on it...

Preview: Boy or Girl ...? Who's instincts are right on the mark? :P

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cutest chapter ever!

Oh it has to be a boy, Baby holden, awww would be the cutest thing ever. :wub:

I actually can't beleive she's having a baby, it just was like 'BOOM' and its just about to come out :lol:

Don't tell me he's gonna propose too? Ahhh exciting, exciting. But I don't want Jack and Martha to get old fast, and be boring old parent's! :P

But they can still get married, i suppose. :D

More please... like, NOW! :P

OK, that was such a cute chapter! I laughed and almost cried and awwwed during all of it.

My favourite bits:

“I can’t believe there’s a little person growing inside of you” he spoke in amazement as he placed a hand to her stomach, “a person we made, together” he smiled at her.

“I know; it’s almost crazy isn’t it” she laughed along with him. “But you know, it’s not actually a person, not yet. More of a tadpole really” she smiled at him; her rosy and puffy cheeks shining in the light.

“Well it’s our tadpole. A tadpole we made” he confirmed, overjoyed.

“And I can’t believe I’m going to be a grandfather!” he beamed, “I suddenly feel so old now” he chuckled as he took a step back to take it all in, placing his hand on Eli’s shoulder as she stood beside him.

“You feel old? You are old!” Kate laughed at her husband.

“Oh gee, thanks love” he rolled his eyes, his face still smiling…

“He?” she smirked, cocking an eyebrow; picking up on the fact that Jack was already quite certain on the sex of the baby.

“Well, obviously” he rolled his eyes at her teasingly.

She laughed weakly, “It’s a girl Jack; trust me. Mother’s instinct,” she winked at him.

“Oh really. And what about father’s instinct? Huh?” he raised his eyebrows, “Does that not count for anything these days?” he questioned her, almost offended.

“Aw, honey” she cooed at him, “That never counts for anything” she smiled at him sweetly, touching his cheek as she spoke.

His mouth was agape at her comment. Folding his arms he slumped into the chair; sulking like a big baby.

She giggled at him as he sulked. “You’re so cute when you pout Jack” she grinned as she leant over and flicked his lip with her finger.

With his chin up high he continued to brood. “I’m always cute” he muttered, just loud enough for her to hear.

Leaning down, he placed a light kiss on her shiny wet lips. “Whats more important is, I think it’s about time I showed you just how much I love you” he hushed down to her; his face smiling.

To every other person, that could only mean one thing! But unfortunately for Martha, she was far too delirious to pick up on it...

Please, more soon! :D xxx

Wow - I had so much to catch up on! So much has happened in the last few chapters. I particularly enjoyed the Martha and Tony stuff - I'm glad he was able to get his head around their relationship. I was a bit worried that the sudden pregnancy would be too much for him though! Glad Kate made a reappearance in the last chapter too.

So happy about baby Holden :) I hope it's a girl - Jack would be so cute with and protective of a little daughter. Looking forward to the next update!

Chapter 54:

No words could describe the extreme wave of emotions she had felt, when she’d held her baby for the very first time.

It was a feeling beyond words to have its warm soft skin under your own, seeing its little button nose, tiny delicate fingers and those big almost black eyes looking up in amazement.

It suddenly made the last 9 months so worth it. Even the most recent long and grueling hours of labour were a distant memory.

“My god, just look at him” she spoke breathlessly, in between shedding her tears of joy, “He’s so perfect”.

Yes, that’s right, as it turned out, father’s instinct had been right on the mark, and it had turned out to be a boy. Not that Martha minded of course, she was just happy he was healthy.

As for Jack being right all along, he hadn’t actually rubbed it in … yet!

There would be time for gloating later on. Right now, he was just content in spending some quality alone time with the two most important people in his life.

“I cant get over how much I love him” she shook her head in disbelief, her eyes not leaving the little man tucked up neatly in his yellow fluffy blanket. “I’ve never fallen in love with anything so quickly”.

Jack sat beside her, his arm around his girlfriend, completely in awe of how stunning his son was. He couldn’t talk, the solid lump in his throat preventing his speech.

“He looks just like you Jack … he’s so beautiful” she smiled, finally managing to tear her eyes away to look up at her boyfriend. “Are you alright?” she asked at his state of silence, her brows knitting together ever so slightly, before her eyes fell back to her son, her smile reappearing.

He was too cute not to smile at.

“Yeah, I’m just…” he eventually spoke up, his voice a little raw as he cleared it, “pretty overwhelmed right now”.

She nodded in understanding, holding his hand supportively.

“I never thought I’d ever see this day, when I’d watch the love of my life give birth to my child … I’d dreamed about it. But that’s all I thought it was, just a dream … until today”.

She smiled, another tear slipping down her cheek; she’d been too wrapped up in her own emotions to even imagine what Jack must be feeling.

His entire life was based around the death of his mother, and his ongoing struggle of loneliness and heartbreak. And to finally have everything he had ever wanted, a family, a woman he loves more than anything, and now a beautiful baby boy; it wasn’t surprising he was literally knocked for six.

She was glad she could give him this though; it was almost a gift, to reward him for overcoming his demons and shady past, and making something wonderful of his new life.

“Thank you for being so great through this Jack, I couldn’t have done it without you” she told him with a smile.

“Oh please, all I did was stand there and try not to get in the way” he smirked, “You were amazing though”.

She smiled, her eyes scrutinizing her sons every inch, “I think he’s the amazing one, don’t you” she asked Jack, as she referred to the pale warm blob which was now squirming restlessly in her arms.

She giggled as he scrunched up his tiny nose, his mouth yawning and his eyes flickering open and closed. “Oo, I think someone’s tired” she cooed at her little man so lovingly. “Didn’t you get enough sleep in mummy’s tummy? Huh baby?”

The sound he made when he yawned was delicious; it was barely audible, but Martha heard it loud and clear, and she swore her heart skipped several beats.

Although she yearned to cradle him for all eternity, she herself felt a wave of overwhelming tiredness wash over her.

“Do you want to hold him while he sleeps?” she turned to Jack, whispering. “I’m feeling pretty tired myself”.

“Erm” he briefly paused, a little nervous. He’d refused the first time she’d asked him to hold him, mostly because he was just too worried he’d do something wrong, but he now felt confident enough to take control. This child, this most wonderful creation, was his pride and joy, and he would do everything in his power to protect and cherish him forever.

“Ok” he added, his face smiling as she passed him over.

He grinned wildly as he scooped him up; an indescribable mix of emotions flushing through his veins as he held onto him; “He’s so tiny … so warm”.

“Yeah” she sighed dreamily; her vision filled with the image of the two men she loved most of all.

Using the last ounce of strength she had, she leant over towards the bedside table, gripping the camera with her fingers to take a photo.

Jack had already taken what seemed like thousands of photos of Martha with the baby, but now it was her turn to capture the special moment between father and son.

……………………………………

“We’re all so proud of you love” Tony smiled down at his daughter, placing a kiss on her forehead. He’d never imagined how content he would feel, witnessing his own little girl giving birth to her baby.

This was what life was really about.

“Thanks” she smiled, still a little distant and off with the fairies, as she gazed over to her son, who lay sleeping soundlessly in his cot, while Eli stood on her tiptoes, silently peering over at him.

“He smells kinda funny” Eli scrunched up her nose as she looked back at everyone.

The gentle laughter from the adults, bought the plain white walls to life. Well, that and the many beautiful flowers and cards which also added colour and delight.

“That’s what baby’s smell like silly” Jack laughed at her.

“Yeah, even you smelt like that when you popped out” Tony added, as Elena cringed at his remark.

“Hmm, well, I guess I can get used to it” she shrugged, waltzing over towards the bed and plonking herself down. It was amazing how within the space of 9 months, Eli was suddenly acting like an 18 year old. They’d always known she was ahead of her time.

They’d found this more amusing than worrying however. She was awfully comical the way she strutted around the place, like a cartoon character, trying to act older than she was. She would always be the sweet and innocent little 9 year old (she’d recently celebrated a birthday) to them though.

“Can we pick out a baby name soon? I’ve already made a whole list” she grinned with wide eagle eyes.

“How about we leave names until another day, I think Martha could do with some rest, don’t you” Tony interrupted, placing his hands on Eli’s shoulders and giving her a gentle nudge.

“Ok” she frowned to herself, “But, when you’re ready, I’ve got loads of really great ones picked out” she beamed.

“Thanks hun, I’m sure we’ll love them” replied a grateful Martha, before she found herself sinking backwards into the pillow, her eyes now growing heavy.

“Sleepy?” Jack spoke softly, smiling down sweetly at his girlfriend. Placing his hand on her forehead, he stroked her skin.

“Hmm, just a little”.

“Alright guys, lets clear out, let them get some rest” Kate took a hold of Elena’s hand as she signaled for them to leave.

“Yeah, good idea” nodded Tony, “You get some sleep love, and we’ll pop by another time”.

“Thanks guys; I really appreciate your support”.

After a few kisses and hugs, Tony, Kate and Eli left down the hallway, and silence soon filled the four walls.

Her eyes immediately closed, like a boulder rock was positioned over each individual lid, weighing them down, but she fought hard to keep them open, “I don’t want to sleep” she slurred in her exhausted state, as Jack stood beside her, stroking her forehead, “What if I miss something”.

“You wont miss a thing, he’s sleeping like a baby. Which is exactly what you should be doing” he told her.

“But what if he…” she trailed off.

Finally relenting, she fell into a deep comatosed sleep. Jack all the while stood closely to her side, keeping a watchful eye on his two sleeping beauties.

Archived