Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha should just give in. She wants it as much as Jack.

Where does Jack want to take her in the middle of the night? :unsure:

Will Jack ever make progress with Martha ... and sexual tension's are running high.

Love the 2nd part of the preview. :wub: Sounds very interesting. :D

From one very short chapter to one very long chapter lol

Im so inconsistent :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your comments :)

Warning: content will not be suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 6:

Standing at the edge of the artificial river she folded her arms, “this is it!?” she asked in annoyance; all the while keeping her voice low and soft.

“Yeah, I thought we could go for a late night swim” he smiled, “plus I want to check out those caves, they seem really cool. And you can never get a look in when there’s so many people around, so this is perfect” he threw his arms out at his sides; feeling quite pleased with himself for coming up with it.

She looked at him as if he was stupid, before muttering under her breath and turning away “my god”

“Wait, where are you going” he grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back towards him.

“I’m going back to bed. Its late, I’m tired and I don’t want to play games.”

“Who said anything about games Martha, it’s just a swim, there’s no catch,” he told her with sincerity, “please stay”.

She released a loud breath, looking out into the distance towards the artificial caves, “Well I’m not going in there, there’s probably bug’s and … gross squiggly things swimming around, and it’ll be too dark to see anything anyway” she whinged.

“Don’t be an idiot, it’s clean and the caves are lit up! Now come on!” Taking off his top he placed it to the side, resting it neatly on one of the foldout chairs. Finally he removed his pyjama shorts, which left him naked.

Martha’s eyes shot open as he stood in front of her bare and exposed, “god, do you have to!” she turned away, averting her eyes from sheer embarrassment; just knowing that if she looked for too long, she’d only end up blushing.

“Why? See something you like” he cheekily replied, before sitting down on the side and carefully sliding into the water.

“Come on then” he swam around to face her, “stop acting like a grumpy old woman and get your butt in here” he smirked.

Narrowing her eyes, she glared at him from above, “that kind of talk really isn’t helping right now!”

He smiled in return, before raising his eyebrows and signalling for her to get a wriggle on.

Although reluctant, she swung her top over her head…

“That’s more like it” he grinned up at her as he floated in the water.

“Don’t get excited! I’m not getting naked!” she glared at him, before removing her shorts and revealing her bikini.

He rolled his eyes at her comment, studying her toned bikini covered body; before watching as she sat down onto her bottom and shuffled towards the side.

“Here, give me your hands, I’ll help you in”.

“No thanks, I can do it myself” she scoffed; dipping her foot into the water as she looked down at it with inspection.

“Will you stop being such a pain in the ass for once, and just accept the offered help” he ordered her in irritation.

She huffed, turning away from him and looking around at the surrounding area. Her forehead frowned as she scanned the gardens up ahead. She couldn’t seem to help the feeling of dread that filled her veins … what if they got caught!?

Finally giving in, she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Wrapping his hands around her waist he lifted her into the water, placing her down and keeping her a float before him.

Thanks” she replied in a mumble; a hint of annoyance hindering her voice as she pulled herself away from him.

“Yeah, you’re welcome” he groaned as he rolled his eyes away from her. Placing his arm out ahead of him he started to swim, “Come on then” he swam off towards the caves, picking up speed whilst softly calling back for her to join him.

Frowning through annoyance, she quickly swam up towards him, anxiously trying to remain by his side...

……………………

(20 minutes later)

“Look, I’m sorry about going off at you earlier” she finally came around to apologising, “I don’t know why I said all that, I took it too far”.

He shrugged his shoulders, “it’s alright. I guess the heat of the moment just got the better of the both of us” he said; trying to brush it off, but Martha could sense something in his voice which told her it bothered him.

“No, I was rude” she kept on, before her head fell downwards in shame.

“It’s ok, really. It’s forgotten”.

They were currently floating around the artificial caves. For a reconstruction, they were surprisingly well built. It was obvious that a lot of time, energy and money had gone into making this hotel stand out from all of the others.

“Its nice in here” she smiled following a brief silence.

“Yeah, I like the lighting. It’s almost got a rather romantic element about it” he took a look at the scenery, “don’t you think?” he turned back to Martha, raising an eyebrow knowingly.

She narrowed her eyes at his comment, before glancing away and trying to ignore it.

He watched as she continued to swish her arms in the water, her legs also doing a figure of eight as she worked hard to keep herself a float.

“Look, why don’t you come and sit on here. Give yourself a break for a while” he rather kindly suggested.

He was sat on an underwater ledge, one that surfaced just below the water. It was the perfect spot to give the old legs a well deserved break.

“No thanks, I’d prefer to stay out here” she remained her usual stubborn self. But it wasn’t just her stubbornness that was telling her no, if she did end up sitting with him, she wasn’t so sure she’d be able to control herself.

“Don’t be an idiot; you’re only going to end up wearing yourself out”.

“I’ll be fine” she kept on.

He shook his head at her; she could be so frustrating at times, “why’d you have to act so uptight all of the time?”

“Will you quit with that!” she raised her voice at him, before quickly realising it was the middle of the night, “I am not uptight!” she spoke through gritted teeth.

“Then fine, prove it, come sit with me”.

She stayed silent, almost in a sulky-like manor. She really could act like a brat when she wanted to …

He laughed at her softly, “Alright, will you sit on here if I promise to keep my hands to myself” he raised his eyebrows; his lips forming into an adorable pout.

Yet again, she failed to answer; instead she just looked up at him.

Taking her expressionless face as a ‘yes’ he replied, “Come on,” he welcomed her his hand, holding it out for her to take.

Although reluctant, she swam over towards him, holding onto the ledge and shifting across.

“See, wasn’t so scary was it?” he smiled as she sat facing him, with each leg swung over the ledge, mirroring his position.

Shaking her head she quietly spoke, “suppose not”.

He continued to smile at her shyness. It wasn’t very often that Martha Holden spoke in such a muted and soft tone of voice, so he would definitely treasure this moment.

“Well come on then”, he said with a grin, as he leant forward and grabbed her hips, sliding her along the ledge to come closer to him, “no point staying over there, you’ll get lonely” he added in a cheeky tone of voice.

She frowned at him as she found herself coming extremely close to him. “I thought you said you’d keep your hands to yourself” she sulked.

“Well … I lied” he smiled.

Ordinarily she would be yelling at him right about now, unable to handle being so close to him, what with him being naked and all. But for some reason, she didn’t feel like fighting.

Temptation was brewing in the atmosphere, and although she knew it was wrong, she couldn’t seem to resist…

………………………

(3 minutes later)

His hands remained comfortably and contentedly on her thighs, before they slowly moved up and down, trickling along her goosepimply legs.

Rising towards her neck and shoulders, his fingers moved away her wet and ‘sticky’ locks, enabling him to take a look at her beautiful face.

Her eyes stayed distant at all times, ignoring his intense and powerful gaze, in fact she failed to make any movements at all; just allowing for him to obsess over her and study her every inch intently.

She couldn’t help the fact that she adored it when Jack paid so much attention to her…

As the ripples in the water came to a stop and the sound of the trees in the distance strangely disappeared, they were faced with a silent but intensely passionate atmosphere…

“You’ve gone quiet” he interrupted the silence, but failed to receive a response. She merely looked up ahead, while her teeth anxiously bit the side of her mouth.

She felt as his lips touched the tip of her shoulder, sending a delightful tingle down her spine. She shivered at his touch. His mouth gently kissing her skin as he slowly and tentatively trailed upwards and passed her neck.

His breath ran into her ear, his lips kissing the area of skin that lay hidden away, before his teeth carefully tugged at her soft and tender ear lobe.

Her eyes fell heavy and she moaned through desire, her head falling back to one side, as every kiss and touch excited her insides more and more. Her hands, without thinking, wound around his waist to rest on the small of his back, pulling him closer in.

His lips now kissed the side of her face, moving down and across to her cheek; every single one, slow, thorough and very passionate ... certainly enough to turn them both on.

Finally kissing the corner of her mouth he lingered by her lips; his breath now warm and husky as he hushed into her skin, unable to control himself for any longer, “god … Martha.”

From then on, it was as if a trigger was released and her brain suddenly snapped into gear. Her common sense gushed back, and smacked her hard and fast across the face.

Her eyes shot open as he became increasingly close to kissing her.

She abruptly assessed the ridiculous proximity they had found themselves in, before pulling away from him and placing her hands on his chest.

“That’s enough” she spoke calmly as she looked into his eyes. Before pulling backwards and sliding back into the now-freezing-cold water, “I want to go back now” she said in a controlled and robot-like manor.

He looked down at her flustered face, her body trembling uncontrollably as she tried her best to remain a float.

Despite feeling a large amount of disappointment, he didn’t protest, instead he accepted her wishes and eventually followed her back in. As inside, he couldn’t help but feel a tinge of content; pleased that he was finally making progress with her.

:wub:

Yay! Finally they gave in! Well, at least until Martha stopped it >_< She knows she wants him. She even turned away when he got naked :wink:

Jack sure is willing to go far to get her :P But finally he managed to get closer and maybe we will get a proper kiss soon :wink:

Swimming in the night naked (at least on Jack's part) was a really good idea, because Jack seems to know that Martha can't resist him when her wall goes down and her stubbornness goes away :wub:

More please!

Archived