Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

Got me all excited there thinking there was a update..

but no..

Oh well! :)

Haha last chapter... Brilliant...

Haha :lol::lol: A mosquito bite....

She should have just said she had a fight with the vacume cleaner thing... Hmmm is that what there called?

The things you clean the carpet with? yeh? No? Oh I Dunno!

Anyways!

Update soon please :D

Siana__x

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning: Content not suitable for younger readers (bad word included)

Also, I just thought I’d put a note in saying there’s another word included in this, which some people (girls) may find offensive.

Enjoy :D

(7pm)

“Come on, get dressed” Jack whipped the magazine across her bottom as she lay on her front on the bed.

“Why?” she flipped onto her side to look at him.

“We’re going out”.

“Oh” she frowned, “really? I didn’t know dad had arranged something”.

“He hasn’t. When I said ‘we’re going out’, I meant you and me”.

“Oh, of course you did”, she rolled her eyes as she inwardly groaned, “well sorry buddie, but I don’t fancy taking anymore late night dips with you”, she smiled, before turning away in annoyance, “thanks anyway” she grunted.

“I’m not talking about swimming. There’s a bar down the road which looked good, I thought we could check it out” he suggested.

“Nah, I think I’ll stay in tonight”.

He scrunched up his face as he looked at her, “ooooh, yeah, sorry, I forgot you’re a middle aged woman” he rolled his eyes. “You’re right though, you need those early nights in; after all, you don’t want to strain anything”.

She narrowed her eyes at his sarcasm, “Will you stop that! Just because I don’t want to go out, doesn’t mean I’m dull and boring” she whined back.

“I never said you were dull and boring Martha” he shrugged; “I merely voiced the fact that you act like a 40 year old woman” he smiled sweetly.

She glared at him as he smiled at her; “Fine” she spoke through gritted teeth, “I’ll be ready in ten” she stormed her way into the bathroom.

A very pleased Jack Holden grabbed his wallet off the table and waited for her.

Finally things were starting to go his way!

……………………………

Standing at opposite ends of the room, they spoke to some random holidaymakers. Jack, with a young brunette, and Martha with a strikingly handsome young man.

At various intervals during their separate conversations, they took a knowing glance at each other; both clearly trying to make the other one jealous.

Martha knew she shouldn’t be doing this, but she couldn’t seem to help herself. Her mind was telling her one thing, but her body was doing the complete opposite, as her eyelashes fluttered suggestively at Jack, and her tongue gently licked her lips.

She could see the effect she was having on him, every time he tried to focus back on his new friend, he would shuffle on his feet and adjust his shirt, showing Martha just how flustered he was getting.

She couldn’t help but snigger to herself as he reacted.

Oh boy was she enjoying this!

………………………………

(30 minutes later)

Her seductive glances had now died down, and she found herself becoming strangely engrossed in conversation.

She had to admit though, Jonathon was rather sweet…

“So, do you fancy heading back to mine for a bit?”

“Oh” she halted, his comment taking her a little by surprise, “Erm, thanks for the offer, but, I think I’ll stay here. My dad always told me never to go back to strange guys houses” she chuckled softly.

“Oh, right” he smiled, before turning to his side and rolling his eyes out of sight.

“But, we can just stay here, maybe talk some more” she naïvely continued with a smile; intrigued about getting to know this guy better.

“Errm, no thanks, I think I’ll go and find someone a little less frigid … Excuse me” he replied with a smile, before grabbing his drink, throwing the rest of it back and walking off onto the dance floor…

Her mouth opened wide as he walked away from her.

BASTARD! She thought…

……………………………

10 minutes later and Martha was still stood in the same position, her head shaking as she cursed obscenities under her breath.

The nerve of some people! He didn’t even know her! How dare he call her frigid!

And couldn’t he at least have softened the blow a little, instead of saying it straight out.

Had he no heart at all!?

Obviously not!

She took another swig of her drink before slamming the glass down onto the bars surface. Turning on her heel she scanned the dance floor, looking for Jack.

Her eyes narrowed into an un-amused glare as she watched him dancing with a random brunette. Her scrawny body pressed up against him as she flaunted herself in front of him.

Ugh, some people could be so desperate, thought Martha as she turned away from them; strolling over towards the seating area…

…………………………

“Fancy a dance love?” a voice called out from above her.

Turning her head, she studied the man that stood before her; bald head, leather jacket, and an accompanying eyebrow piercing.

She forced back the urge to hurl as she took in his appearance and distinct smell of booze and smoke, before replying with a sweet smile, “Erm, thanks, but I don’t really feel up for dancing” she politely declined.

“Oooh, come on” he took a seat in front of her; looking directly into her eyes, “you might even enjoy it” he raised his eyebrow at her.

She smiled nervously; inside her stomach was turning.

To her left, a shadow suddenly appeared. Fearing the worst, she anxiously turned to face it, but to her relief stood Jack. “Come on … we’re leaving” he spoke in a deep and fierce-full voice as he grabbed onto her hand and entwined their fingers together.

Pulling her upwards, he helped her onto her feet, before shooting a deadly glare at the hideous looking man that sat before him.

His blood boiled as he processed the fact that this … monster was trying to hit on his girl.

Turning and walking away, he led Martha out of the bar and away from any potential danger…

……………………………

(Back in the hotel room)

“You’re quiet tonight” Jack spoke out from the silence as they both lay in their separate beds.

She sighed, taking a breath … “I’m just thinking”

“About what?”

She shrugged, staring out into the open-air. “Why do guys have to be such jerks Jack?”

He frowned, turning on his side, “If that’s some kind of dig at me then I suggest you…”

“Its not!” she interrupted him; “it was this guy I was talking to earlier … he seemed really nice at first, but … as it turned out he wasn’t.”

“Why? What did he say?”

“Oh, it doesn’t matter” she spoke softly; turning on her side to face him but closing her eyes.

“Yes it does, tell me” he urged her.

Her eyes opened wide as she looked at him; “He called me frigid” she said following a pause.

“What?” he whispered back, his face falling into a sad frown.

“Yeah, well I don’t know why I’m telling you this, it’s pretty obvious you think the same thing,” she sulked as she lightly shook her head; she was starting to believe they were right.

“I’m sorry?”

“Oh yeah. You and Jonathon would have gotten on like a house on fire” she rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be ridiculous!”

“I’m not! You can’t go a day without calling me an “uptight middle aged woman” for goodness sake” she scoffed as she mocked his comment.

“That’s different!”

“How is it?” she laughed through bewilderment.

“It … it just is”.

She silently shook her head as she rolled backwards and stared up at the ceiling.

Seconds passed by and no words were spoken; with both of them engaged in deep thought over the recent events of the evening.

Jack was the first to continue...

“You should have told me” he ordered her with a soft and low voice.

“What’s the point? It wouldn’t have changed anything.”

“Yes it would have, I could have sorted it!” he raised his voice slightly.

“Oh yeah, and what would superJack have done about it?” she said sarcastically with the roll of her eyes.

“I’d have sorted him out!” he roared, “Flattened the buggar for ever coming near you!”

She gasped; flabbergasted at his words, as she turned on her side to face him.

“What?” he frowned at her reaction.

“You!” she pushed herself upwards into a seated position, “you talk about beating someone up like it’s just an everyday occurrence”.

“Oh please, I was just being dramatic” he tried to brush it off.

“No you weren’t, you were being serious ... Do you think I don’t know about your past? Where you come from!?”

He continued to frown, sitting up and facing her directly. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Not everything has to be solved by violence Jack!” She told him in a stern tone of voice.

“Yeah, I know that”.

“Do you? I mean really? Because I don’t think you do. I think in the eyes of Jack Holden, the only way to solve a problem is with your fists, because that’s the easiest and most straightforward way to do things, but its not!”

His eyes opened wide in disbelief. “Why are you attacking me all of a sudden!?” he threw his arms into the air in confusion. “What’s this going to solve?”

She shook her head, “Oh, it doesn’t matter” she groaned, “I'm going to sleep, goodnight”, she said as she flipped onto her front and faced the other way; forcefully closing her eyes and trying to calm herself down…

…………………………………

(3.15am)

The light from the television caused her to wake…

Squinting her eyes and allowing for them to adjust, she made out Jacks form. He lay on the end of his bed, facing the TV.

“Can’t you sleep?” she spoke out softly.

Turning his head at the voice he caught her eye-line, “no, not really” he replied, before turning back to the TV.

Although hesitant she continued …“Fancy some company?”

Following a few thoughtful seconds, he turned back to face her, “Yeah sure, but I should warn you; it’s stuck on the QVC channel” he indicated towards the television.

She smiled at his comment as she pushed the covers away, “Oh no” she laughed softly, “that’s not good”.

Taking her quilt with her, she tiptoed over towards his bed, sitting down and lying on her front beside him.

Placing her head on the bed, she looked up at him, watching as his eyes focussed intently on the television images.

“I’m sorry Jack,” she spoke softly, causing him to face her with a questioning frown, “I’m sorry about before, I didn’t mean to upset you. I don’t even know why I said all of that, I was just …” she shrugged.

“Its ok, I know” he replied, giving her a small smile before turning back to the TV.

“So” she began, deciding to change the conversation; “Anything take your fancy?” she asked in reference to the QVC channel.

He took a long breath before answering, “Nah … I’ve already got my eye on something” he said, turning back to her and flashing her a sexy smile.

She couldn’t help but blush as she gazed into his eyes; knowing exactly who he was referring too. His words couldn’t help but make her feel so warm inside…

Resting her head back onto the mattress, she let her eyes close shut.

Not long after, and she had drifted off into a peaceful slumber…

Note: I put the QVC reference in just for Becky :P She'll know why :P

For anyone that doesnt know, the QVC channel sells jewellrey etc :)

Awwww What a sweet chapter that was!

Haha Jack always ends up doing something wrong with Martha...

Well no he dosent she just makes it seam that way!

Haha QVC fun!

Aww....

The end... that was cute :wub:

Now we just need to have some JnM sex :rolleyes::o:P

fab as usual!

Siana__x

“Yeah sure, but I should warn you; it’s stuck on the QVC channel”

Note: I put the QVC reference in just for Becky :P She'll know why

For anyone that doesnt know, the QVC channel sells jewellrey etc

We also sell make up and other things :D lol!!!

QVC is were i work!!!

Great Update Rachh

Oooo by the way are channel rocks :D:P (NOT)

Update Soon :D

xxxx

:o

You have updated twice and I haven't known? Something's fishy here >_<

Anyway, I just have to comment on Martha's excuse for Jack's moment as a vampire. Seriously, a mosquito? Well, it must have been a hungry one :lol:

Now, what is it with Jack and always doing the wrong thing and starting a fight? :rolleyes: Well, technically, it's Martha who starts the fights because she's too stubborn for her own good and therefore she refuses to give in for more than five minutes. And then she blames Jack because she enjoyed it :P

Jack the vampire should return. He seems to be more successful than Jack :P

More please!

Jack the vampire should return. He seems to be more successful than Jack :P

lol, I totaly agree.

Martha needs to get over herself, she can't keep picking fights with Jack forever. lol Jack and Martha fights have become a common theme in your chapter's Rach, :P .

Awsome chapter.

Glad she didn't follow Jonathon. He clearly wanted something to happen between them at his place. <_<

Jack and Martha like to fight, don't they? :)

:o Jack didn't try anything in this chapter! They both tried to make each other jealous but he didn't kiss or touch her. Rachel, I'm a bit disappointed. :( (:P)

More please.

and yet i am pleased Rach... :D

You actually went a whole chapter witout having any sexual content of any touchy feely content at all in this chapter. :P

Must have been hard but it was good,

You could tell that Jack cares as soon as that creepy bald guy started talking to her.

You sooooooooo need to update soon and....

JnM sexy time would be fantabulous too :D *I am innocent i swear lol*

QVC must be like TVSN on foxtel in Australia, which sells jewellry and electrical products and its a tv shopping channel, so it sells everything :P

Anyways, great chapter. It was pleasant. Jonothan and freaky bald dude are losers. Jack should have kicked their butts :P

More please

Archived