Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks people :)

Warning: content not suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 8:

“Uuuggghhh” she groaned as she stirred on the bed; her sleepy eyes gradually opening wide.

“Oooh dear. She looks a state” a voice smirked out from a distance.

Frowning her face, she flipped onto her side; “Hmm, and I wonder why Jack, it wouldn’t be anything to do with a certain someone taking me late night swimming would it?” she grunted the words as she glared across at him.

“Oh come on, don’t complain. You know you loved it” he leered.

She shook her head at him as she pushed herself upright, before shuffling across and landing on her feet.

Strolling into the bathroom she closed the door behind her. Her reflection in the mirror was pretty self-explanatory … dark puffy eyes, messy hair and a pale complexion…

She could really hate Jack sometimes!

Looking across at the shower she sighed, her annoyance drifting away and leaving only a hole in her heart, as she thought back to her romantic dream about Jack.

Just having him hold her closely in his arms, so protectively, was a feeling she would forever adore…but unfortunately for her, there was no chance of it happening.

Opening the shower door she stepped inside.

Why did life have to suck so much!?

……………………

20 minutes later and Martha had reappeared from the bathroom … only to fall head first into a brewing argument…

“You know what!?” he placed his hands on his hips in aggravation; “I’m kind of getting sick of this uptight attitude of yours, its really starting to grate on my nerves!”

“Excuse me!?”

“You heard me” he stood his ground. “Last night was probably the most fun you’ve had on this trip, and you’re just too damn stubborn and scared to admit it!”

She gasped in bewilderment, “You are waaay off the mark mister! Last night was the farthest thing from fun! And you’re obviously deluded if you think it was! You’re seeing things that aren’t even there for goodness sake!”

Right, of course I am” he rolled his eyes.

“You are actually!”

He shook his head at her as he remained tight-lipped.

Why was it always impossible for them to actually get along?

It was beginning to fall into a routine for them … Something positive would happen and then BAM! It would all blow up again…

Staring across at him with her arms folded across her chest, she resolved to finally end this. “I mean it Jack, this has to stop” she added following a silence, “I’m done with playing games”.

“You know, I find it fascinating that your lips can say one thing, but your face says another” he grinned smugly as he took slow steps towards her.

Now standing in front of her, he watched as her previously tight arms, fell at her sides.

“Why are you doing this to me?” she spoke softly.

“I’m not doing anything … you’re doing it to yourself.”

She looked helplessly into his eyes; a shade of sadness and a sense of ‘giving up’ washed over her, as he sensuously ran his fingertips up and down her arms.

Swallowing away the lump that had formed in her throat, she continued to hold his stare.

Coming even closer to her, he gently placed his hands on her hips, while he spoke very slowly to her. “You know that deep down … you don’t really want me to stop,” he hushed softly into her ear; sending delightful shivers up and down her spine.

She let her eyes close shut as she found herself being increasingly pressed up against him. “But I do” spoke her weak voice rather unconvincingly, “I need you to stop...”

Placing a loose curl behind her ear, he gently caressed her cheek; running his fingertips downwards and along her neck.

His lips gently brushed her skin, placing a trail of kisses down her cheek and towards her neckline.

He felt as she relaxed into his hold; her barriers had finally been broken and her mind was flooded with defeat. All that remained was her burning desire to be with him…

Clasping onto her neck, he sucked gently but firmly on her skin; tasting her every essence…

She let a pleasured moan escape her dry pink lips as she fell backwards slightly and gently hit the wall; enjoying the intensity of him sucking on her pulse point.

Their lower bodies ground into each other as he kept one hand fixed to her lower back, the other on the wall beside her, pulling her closer in.

As his lips became swollen and his salvia became scarce, he carefully pulled away from her, releasing her neck and examining the mark that he had recently left.

“Mmm” he licked his lips, “you taste better than I thought you would” he whispered as he held onto her closely, keeping her limp and fragile body upright and onto its feet.

Her breath was quick and sharp as her watery eyes gazed deeply into his. She felt completely drained and incapable of protesting; well that and the tiny tingle that was currently running through her lower half.

“Now I want a real taste” he flicked his eyes down to her lips. “Just one kiss”…

Her eyelids fell heavy as he neared his destination…

For some reason she didn’t feel like fighting; the urge inside of her was getting increasingly difficult to control, and since her deepest desire (i.e. Jack) was currently being handed to her on a plate, then surely it would be rude not to accept…

Placing her hands on his shoulders she leant into him, bringing her lips towards his…

*Knock* *Knock*

The sound of the door going was like a drill in the head; her eyes opening wide, like a deer in the headlights.

Finally coming to her senses she harshly pushed him backwards; her hand automatically rising towards her wet neck as she hurried passed him at full speed.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror her mouth opened wide through terror, as she studied the love bite he had recently given her…

“Oh my god” she cried as she began to panic.

“Is everything ok in there you guys?” their father’s voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

“Erm, yeah, of course, it’s fine, I’m just … you know, changing” she rambled, “gimme 2 sec’s ok”.

From the other end of the room Jack stood silently, watching as she rummaged through her makeup bag obviously in search of her concealer.

“Calm down will you, what’s the big deal anyway?” asked a rather blasé Jack; which only proceeded to infuriate Martha even more.

Swivelling herself around, she faced him with a fury-filled frown; “are you kidding me!? What do you thinks wrong!” she roared at him; but keeping her voice as low as possible, as she tried her best not to alarm her father.

“So your necks a little bruised; big deal” he shrugged.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt the gasket in her head about to blow, “you know what Jack; sometimes I really wish you could just…” she stopped herself; forcefully preventing herself from saying something she’d regret.

“Uh, never mind” she added; before re-facing the mirror and frowning at her appearance. She looked like she’d been bitten by a vampire; a very hungry one at that!

“Look, just go and get changed yeah. Tony’s waiting for us” Jack shooed her away.

“Don’t you think I know that!?”

He rolled his eyes out of sight as he took a seat on the edge of her bed; waiting for her to get ready.

“Where’s my jumper … I was sure I packed it” he heard her mutter as she stuck her head inside her luggage, “urgh, its not here” she pulled back and scurried across the floor.

“Will you slow down” he moaned as she darted too and fro from her suitcase to the mirror, “you’re starting to give me motion sickness”.

“Oh just shut up Jack! As per usual this is all you’re fault, I hope you’re incredibly proud of yourself!?” she ranted at him, “oh what am I talking about? Of course you are” she rolled her eyes, “anything that pisses me off and gets under my skin, gives you a right happy doesn’t it” she scoffed as she shook her head in annoyance.

“Oooh, yeah, course it does Martha. Seeing you running around like a headless chicken is a real turn on” he sarcastically replied…

As the moment dropped silent and she had finally located her jumper, she was ready to face the music…

“UH! I’m going to look like a total idiot thanks to you” she groaned as she looked into the mirror and straightened up her polar-neck jumper. Well aware that it was almost 45 degrees outside, and she was currently wearing her thermals.

“God, I can’t believe this” she continued to ramble.

“Well you can’t blame me for this! You were all up for it less than 5 minutes ago, so …” he raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh please” she scoffed, “I was just … confused. You always do this! Mess with my head and end up driving me insane. Why can’t you just do as I ask Jack? Just leave me alone and respect my wishes. But noooooo, you have to keep on with your infuriating little comments and your constant flirting, not to mention your ridiculous ideas of late night swimming, URGH!” her voice grew louder by the second as she continued become frustrated.

“Are you quite done yet? Cause no offence, but I’m getting an earache”

She scowled as she marched straight passed him, storming out of the room and slamming the door to the bathroom behind her…

………………………

“Aren’t you a little warm in that dear?” Kate enquired; acknowledging the fact that Martha was wearing a jumper in the middle of summer.

“Oh, no, I’m fine” she smiled, before continuing with her deep breaths to cool herself down.

“Are you sure about that Martha” Jack spoke up sweetly, “your looking a little red around the gills there”.

“Nope, I’m fine” she casually tried to place her hand to her forehead, and wiped away the tiny beads of sweat.

Jack grinned smugly as he watched her face turn red. The sweat on her forehead clearly evident as it created a wet shimmer in the sunlight.

God he would do anything right now to lick that off…

Taking what felt like her 50th long and deep breath in 2 minutes, she finally gave in; the extreme lack of comfort she was experiencing was really starting to get to her, as all she could feel was the dampness and stickiness of her clothes suffocating her body…

Whipping the jumper over her head, she happily cast it to the ground. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt the fresh air glide over her sweaty body…

“Goodness, what on earth is that mark on your neck?” Kate’s voice dragged her away from her state of pure bliss.

“Oh, errm” she sat rigidly still, her mind ticking over at 100km per hour, as she thought of a good explanation, “its nothing … a mosquito bit me” she smiled at her step mother before glaring at Jack.

“Oh, well it looks nasty” she frowned, “That mosquito obviously liked you” she chuckled before turning back to her food.

“Hmm, yeah. And some might say a little too much” she muttered under her breath…

……………………………

“So, a mosquito bit you did it?” Jack sniggered smartly as he stood at her side.

“Apparently so … or at least something with the brain size of a mosquito” she spoke in an un-impressed tone of voice, before she turned to face him and flashed him an overly-enthusiastic grin.

Brushing passed him she headed back over towards the breakfast table.

“You know, I find it fascinating that your lips can say one thing, but your face says another” he grinned smugly as he took slow steps towards her.

Now standing in front of her, he watched as her previously tight arms, fell at her sides.

OK...I am going to say this now before any fighting starts.....I bag's 'Sinful Seduction Jack'

Thats it no arguments and Rach...*prepares weapon* if i have to i'll fight for him

Placing a loose curl behind her ear, he gently caressed her cheek; running his fingertips downwards and along her neck.

His lips gently brushed her skin, placing a trail of kisses down her cheek and towards her neckline.

He felt as she relaxed into his hold; her barriers had finally been broken and her mind was flooded with defeat. All that remained was her burning desire to be with him…

*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* i could just imagine Jack sucking on my neck :D *blushes* in a good way of course

Clasping onto her neck, he sucked gently but firmly on her skin; tasting her every essence…

She let a pleasured moan escape her dry pink lips as she fell backwards slightly and gently hit the wall; enjoying the intensity of him sucking on her pulse point.

Their lower bodies ground into each other as he kept one hand fixed to her lower back, the other on the wall beside her, pulling her closer in.

As his lips became swollen and his salvia became scarce, he carefully pulled away from her, releasing her neck and examining the mark that he had recently left.

“Mmm” he licked his lips, “you taste better than I thought you would” he whispered as he held onto her closely, keeping her limp and fragile body upright and onto its feet.

*laughs* Jack just cant get enough can he *smiles* but that's ok because its good

“So, a mosquito bit you did it?” Jack sniggered smartly as he stood at her side.

“Apparently so … or at least something with the brain size of a mosquito” she spoke in an un-impressed tone of voice, before she turned to face him and flashed him an overly-enthusiastic grin.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the good old 'mosquito bite' *smiles* i remember when i used that once *blushes* Now now dont look at me like that

All over a great update and one worth reading and let me say...just for the record....

You really like getting us all addicted to this fic dont you Rach...well keep up the amazing work....

and nice italics :D:D

Update soon :)

Martha was finally giving in. But Tony had to knock and interrupt them. :angry: Now she's angry with Jack. :( She knew what he was doing to her and she obviously liked it. So, why is she angry? :rolleyes:

Mosquito bite? :lol: I wish mosquitoes in Belgium were like the one in Martha's bedroom. :P

More please.

she was finally starting 2 give in cant believe tony interupted them and cant believe wot she told tony & kate wots on her neck its so obivious its not a mosquito bite their not stupid

Well it apears they are stupid, because they seemed to have bought it :P

Archived