Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rach!

Its good to see you writing another of your amazing fics!

Love how this one is coming alone :)

JnM step brother and sister or whatever they are adopted brother and sister i dont know... Its fun! :lol:

Hmmm...

Jack just had to go and speak didnt he.... *Sighs*

:lol: Martha Loves Jacky... She knows she does... she should just admitt it!

But yeh!

cant believe it took me this long to reply to it...

Oh well... I have been busy with school work and revision and stuff...

Hmmm....

Well keep up the amazing writing and update soon!

How about some J&M Sex....? :ph34r:

:)

Siana__x

Aw, thanks people :)

Warning: content will not be suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 7:

The swim back to the surface was long and quiet; with neither of them really knowing what to say. Martha in particular, as she felt so ashamed of herself for letting things get so far.

How could she have been so willing to let everything she had always stood for, go out the window?

For those 5 minutes of closeness, she had been ready to take things further, giving herself over to him and allowing for him to seduce her every being.

But now she had thought about it, and the consequences it would bring, she couldn’t help but feel disgusted at her own lack of restraint.

Despite her yearning desire for him, in the eyes of the world, he was still her brother, and she should therefore force herself to respect that!

Why was that thought suddenly feeling so painful though?

………………………

Placing his hands on the side, he pushed himself out of the water.

Crouching down on the tiles, he grabbed her arms, using all of his strength to safely lift her onto dry land.

“Thanks” she mumbled as she took a step away from him and used her arms to cover her front.

Noticing her shiver, he grasped a hold of the two towels that sat on one of the deck chairs. Handing her the towel she wrapped it around her, he too did the same, encircling the material around his lower half to conceal himself from the prying eyes of the world.

She struggled with the towel, her hands clinging onto the material as her hair fell messily over her face.

“Here, let me help you” he spoke softly as he took a step towards her, placing his fingers beneath her chin he gently encouraged her to look at him. He smiled as she failed to protest, allowing for him to remove the loose strands of hair away from her face, and place them neatly behind her ear.

Her cherub-like face looked up at him, her big blue eyes glinting in the moonlight as his hand lingered by her cheek…

Suddenly!

They paused, rigid on the spot…

She tilted her head to the side, her face frowning as her ears ‘pricked’ up; “Do you hear that …” she began in a whisper, before they both heard the footsteps grow closer and closer.

Her eyes shot open in a panic and she automatically held her breath.

“Come on, quickly” Jack called over to her in a hushed tone of voice as he grabbed their clothes and hurried behind the large and manoeuvrable towel cart.

Pulling her in towards his chest, they huddled together in one corner.

‘This is it’ … thought Martha … ‘this is the moment when my entire world comes crashing down’ …

The footsteps stopped, which only resulted in Martha and Jack’s heart beats pounding even faster.

“All clear Bob. There’s nobody out here” a middle aged male voice called out.

“Ok, no worries, it was probably just a fox or something” replied the other male, before they both walked off into the distance.

Both Martha and Jack sighed through relief as they heard the two workmen make their exit; their erratic heart beats gradually slowing down, and the rush of adrenaline floating away.

“Yikes! Close one” Jack sniggered as he released his hold of Martha’s hips.

Trust him to make a joke out of it, thought Martha as she rolled her eyes.

Stepping away she poked her head around the corner, ensuring that the coast was clear, before hastily making her way back towards their hotel room; Jack close in toe.

………………………

(Back in the hotel room)

“I honestly can’t believe you Jack” she shook her head at him as she spun around to face him, “I can’t believe you’d drag me into something like that!”

“Look, just calm down alright”.

“No! I won’t calm down. I mean it Jack, you have to stop this. You’re going to end up getting us both in serious trouble”.

“Relax will you, I had it all under control” he said as he fell back into his usual nonchalant manor.

Her eyes opened wide in disbelief, “you don’t get it do you. You don’t get how bad this is. If they’d found us sneaking around, then they could have kicked us out of the hotel, which would have meant that dad would have found out and …”

“Alright alright, I get it, just chill out yeah” he replied; a hint of irritation could be heard in his voice. She really could grate on his nerves at times.

“Don’t. Tell me. To chill. Out!” she growled through gritted teeth.

He groaned at her constant whingeing. “Fine, whatever, I’m just saying, there’s no point arguing about it, it’s the middle of the night for goodness sake. Besides; arguing will only end up ruining a pretty damn hot night” he threw his clothes down onto his bed.

She glared at him, feeling her cheeks heating up through aggravation.

“What?” he smiled innocently, shrugging his shoulders, “you can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it”.

She looked at him with fiery eyes as she tried to control her anger. “I’m not talking about this anymore” she huffed as she walked over towards the mirror.

Taking in her drowned-rat-like-appearance, she found herself throwing a tantrum. “Oh my god, look at me” she whinged, “and I stink of chlorine” she frowned, “Urgh, thanks a bunch Jack” she scoffed as she glanced over towards him.

“Calm down will you! Haven’t you ever heard of a shower”.

“As if we can have a shower at 3am in the morning" she exclaimed, looking at the idiot that stood before her, "everyone will hear, our parents will hear, they’ll think something’s wrong”.

“No they won’t, and besides, we’ll be quick. We can have one together” he suggested.

She laughed in sarcasm “Oh yeah, you’d love that wouldn’t you” she glared at him.

He huffed at how infuriating she was. “Can you please stop moaning for like 2 seconds” he walked over towards her, “and stop assuming that I have a hidden agenda for everything! Now come on!” he grabbed her hand; practically yanking her into the direction of the bathroom…

………………………

“I don’t know how you expect to get clean by keeping your bathing suit on” he spoke across to her as he shampooed his hair into dinosaur horns.

“Like I’d ever get naked in front of you” she scoffed as she turned her head but kept her back towards him.

“What do you think I’m going to do exactly?” he waited for her response, but failed to receive one, “Martha, I would never force myself on you if that’s what you’re worried about”.

“Hh, Yeah right” he heard her mutter.

“Hey” he stepped forward and grabbed her arm, swinging her around to face him, “I’d never hurt you, I can’t believe you’d even think that I would” he looked at her through hurt eyes.

Feeling a rush of guilt wash over her she sighed, “I know, I’m sorry, I know you’d never hurt me”.

Following a brief silence, where all that could be heard was the running of the water, he eventually released her arm and took a step backwards.

Slowly turning back around, she resumed with washing her body. Frowning her forehead, she thought back to what Jack had said.

She could trust him, she was certain of it …

Keeping her back to him, she swallowed away her dread, before carefully removing her bikini top, and throwing it down onto the shower-mat beside her.

She quickly washed herself, her heart beat racing in her chest as she imagined his eyes on her intently.

She’d never been this bare and exposed in front of Jack before, but providing she kept her back to him and her bikini shorts on at all times, there was no reason why he should get a glimpse of something he shouldn’t.

“Right I’m done” his voice spoke out from behind her, “I guess I’ll leave you to it”, before she felt the cool outside-air seep through the gap in the door.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the door close shut behind her.

Standing up straight she turned around; thankful that he had left.

It was like a form of torture, knowing that Jack was standing behind her, dripping wet with nothing on, and here she was, almost naked from top to toe, right at his mercy! There was something so appealing and yet so frustrating about that.

Finally cleaning herself up, she grabbed the towel off the hand rail and wrapped it around her body. Stepping out onto the tiled floor she dried herself off, before taking a hold of her clean underwear and pyjamas, and re-dressing herself for bed…

…………………………………

*Dream mode*

She washed her naked body; standing with her back towards him in the shower.

She sensed a warm figure come up close behind her, before feeling as two strong arms wound around her soapy stomach.

Sighing through content, she leant backwards, relaxing herself into him…

“I wish everyday could be like this” she said softly.

“It can be …” he hushed back to her, “if you just let it”.

She let her eyes fall shut as she placed her head just below his shoulder.

“I wish things could be different … I wish you could just hold me like this forever … never letting me go”.

Releasing his arms, he walked around to face her.

“I can …” he looked deeply into her eyes, “if you just let me” he repeated in a whisper, before he leant forward to kiss her softly on the lips…

:-O They took a shower together :wub: Argh, Martha! You know you want him! You're just too stubborn for your own good! <_<

Martha's dream... :wub: Another proof that she desperately wants him, but is too stubborn to admit it.

Ha, they almost got caught :-P But Martha, that wasn't Jack's fault -_- And he's right, you did enjoy it :wink:

More please!

Why did Martha pull away if she wants him? :angry:

They almost got busted. :) She shouldn't be mad at Jack. Besides she had fun, even though she'll never admit it. :rolleyes:

They had a shower together. :wub:

I love Martha's dream. :wub: Hopefully, she'll give in to him soon.

More please.

Archived