Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

Thanks guys :)

Warning: Content will not be suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 14:

“So I’ll be the first person in the world to taste your delicious cooking!?” she called out to him from where she was sat on her bed, “I feel so honoured” she grinned; watching as he strolled from the hallway and back into her bedroom.

“Well good” he sat beside her, "because I don’t do it for just anyone you know” he gave her a playful nudge.

She giggled as he nudged her to one side, “So I’m special!?” she beamed.

“Hmm, that’s debateable,” he smirked.

“Hey!” she laughed as she poked him back.

He chuckled back as he shuffled further onto the bed, sitting directly opposite her; and mirroring her folded legs.

Slowly their laughter drifted away, their faces falling into a comfortable smile as the moment gradually dropped silent.

Their eyes remained locked in an intense gaze as they smiled at each other, almost quite shyly.

Reaching over, he stroked a brown lock of her hair between his fingers, before removing it from her face and coiling it behind her ear.

“Jack?” she spoke out softly; her eyes still fixed on his, she was losing herself in the moment.

“Hm” he replied, but it was more of a peaceful sigh than anything else.

“Do you smell … burning?” she asked in a whisper, but her mind failed to register what she was saying.

Jack too remained in a daze, completely lost in her beautiful blue eyes, before the cogs in his head finally started working and his eyes suddenly shot open.

Within the blink of an eye he had dashed out of the bedroom and straight into the kitchen. From then on, all that could be heard was the distinct sound of pots and pans clattering in the sink, and the gushing of running water.

30 seconds later and he had reappeared.

“Well, I guess that puts a stop to the whole master-chief thing” he groaned, before chuckling softly. “I’m sorry”.

She looked at him through bewildered eyes, her head shaking in astonishment, “You know what, I think you may be the first person on earth to screw up baked beans on toast,” she laughed; “that’s one heck of a great achievement” she smirked teasingly.

“Don’t be mean; I tried,” he moaned, his lips pouting as he tried his best to stifle his laughter.

“Aw, you sure did, and for that, I appreciate the effort” she smiled up at him through support; but still unable to prevent her giggle from slipping out.

“Yeah, well it’s just a pity it went pear shaped” he rolled his eyes, “oh well, these things happen. You want to order a pizza or something?”

“Errrm” she thought for a moment; still experiencing the urge to burst out laughing, “nah, to be honest I can’t be bothered to even get up” she chuckled weakly as she lay with her back down onto the bed.

“I think I overloaded my head with too much uni work” she rubbed at her forehead as she closed her eyes; “Ouchy” she groaned.

“Aw, poor Martha’s brain” cooed Jack before smirking; shimmying onto the bed and laying on his front alongside her.

Reaching over, he placed his fingers at her temples; lightly massaging her head.

He felt as she relaxed her muscles, her body becoming less tense and her face falling out of its frown.

“Mhm” she moaned as she spread out on the bed, her arms at her sides and her legs stretched outwards as she lay their enjoying the moment.

“How’s that?” he smiled down at her as her watery eyes flicked open. “Better?” he asked as he continued to draw relaxing circles in her temples.

She nodded slowly, her eyes gazing into his, she felt so weak; her body was suddenly tingling all over in a dull ache. “Almost” she whispered back to him.

She swallowed hard, not knowing what was coming over her, but she definitely liked it, as she reached her one hand over to touch the side of his torso; encouraging him to move on top of her.

Slowly removing his hands away from her face, he positioned himself over her; lowering downwards so that their foreheads were touching.

Their breaths were now in a noticeably heavy pant, as they gazed into each others eyes.

He cautiously leant further downwards so that their lips almost brushed; in a sense it was a way to test her, because how could he know if she would harshly push him away as he once again tried to make a move on her…

Surprisingly however, she didn’t seem to mind their closeness.

“Is this really happening?” he hushed against her lips as their noses brushed against one another; feeling as his body began to lose control. The uncertainty was enough to drive him insane.

She spoke no words; she merely looked into his eyes.

Not long after, and her head hesitantly rose off the pillow … seconds later, she had met his lips with hers in a soft and tender kiss...

She let out a soft cry as they kissed; the anticipation of what was to come had been almost too painful.

He pressed himself into her, moulding their bodies together as he followed her down; allowing for her to rest on the pillow. Shuffling further over, he kept his lips firmly but gently fixed on hers.

They moaned through pleasure as they continued to kiss, her hands rising up and cupping his face, bringing him in for added intensity.

They had both craved this feeling for so long, and now they were finally experiencing it, and it was even more perfect and passionate than they had ever imagined…

Breaking apart for a few seconds they both looked into each others eyes.

Well this was an interesting turn of events! They certainly hadn’t expected this!

Their breaths were heavy and their faces were strained, inside Jack craved to say something to her, to ask her what she was thinking, but he chose not to, he didn’t want to ruin the tender moment.

He couldnt help the small smile of joy creep onto his lips as he closed his eyes and kissed her once again; running his tongue over hers and tasting her every essence.

Frowning slightly, he pulled back, licking his lips, “have you been drinking?” his voice was soft as he spoke.

She flicked her vision elsewhere, unable to hold his piercing stare, “Erm, well, I may have had half a glass of wine earlier” she told him with caution; her voice also very tender.

He rolled his eyes at her before smiling.

“It was only because I was so stressed though, I needed something to calm me down” she said in a soft moan, as she tried to justify her actions.

He raised his eyebrows at her before giving her a smile; “Well, I wouldn’t advise drinking as the way to go”.

“Yeah, I know” she sighed.

Caressing her cheek, he gazed lovingly into her eyes; “next time you need to relax … just come and find me” he smiled.

She blushed as she nodded slowly; that was definitely an offer she couldn’t refuse, before she once again lifted upwards and recaptured his lips…

Shuffling inside the covers, they kept warm; with Martha still on her back and Jack pressed tightly on top of her.

Pulling away, he took a moment to look at her beautiful smiling face, her eyes watery and her lips pink and swollen, her cheeks now glazed with a summer-fresh blush.

At this moment in time, he felt as if all of his Christmases and birthdays had come at once. She was here, with him, not fighting him or pushing him away, but happy to take things further…

………………………………

*Bang*

“I’m back!”

They broke away from their kiss at the unexpected sound of their father’s voice.

Their heartbeats jumped a mile in their chests as they looked at each other with anxious eyes.

Pushing himself away from her he quickly rushed to his feet; smartening his appearance. While Martha hastily made her bed, before sitting on the end and grabbing her text book from off the side…

The bedroom door swung open 2 seconds later to reveal a rather shattered looking Tony.

“Hey hun” he smiled to Martha, “oh hey Jack, didn’t see you there” he added as he noticed his son standing in the background.

“Hey” They both greeted him in unison; Jack standing awkwardly to the side, as his fingers rubbed away at his wet and bruised lips.

“I decided to finish early; I’ve got a banging headache, Kate’s just locking up, bless her heart”.

“Oh right, erm, are you going to be ok?” Martha asked; feeling as her thumping heart was still over erratic.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I think its just nature’s way of telling me I need another holiday” he joked; while Jack and Martha just smiled nervously. “Anyway, I’ll see you both tomorrow” he grabbed a hold of the doorknob pulling it too, “goodnight”.

Martha sighed through relief as she closed her eyes. Wow that was close, she thought to herself.

Opening her eyes she was met with Jack.

She looked into the depths of his desperate eyes; witnessing the sadness and trepidation that was mirrored within herself.

They stared at each other for what seemed like a lifetime of seconds, before Martha finally tore her vision away.

“I think I’m going to go to bed now” she spoke up in a small voice; keeping her head down and avoiding his eye-line as she spoke.

His heart sank as he processed her words, his face falling into a sad frown, before he eventually forced himself to accept it, “yeah, ok.”

Turning away from her he made his way towards the door. Gently pulling it open he turned to take one last glance at her, but she failed to look back.

With much reluctance, he closed the door behind him…

Preview: Martha and Jack once again have it out. And someone will have their heart broken … but who?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stupid Tony always ruining the moment :angry: He has the worst timing in the world :rolleyes:

At least now Jack knows that she wants him :P

Martha will probably tell Jack that that can never happen again, and that he should just leave her alone from now on, 'cause they'll need their space, and Jack will probably hook up with Lisa :rolleyes:

Ah well!!

Great chapter

More please :)

OH...MY...GOD... OH MY GOD...oh my god Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach <_<

How could you do that...how could you....

:wub: they finally gave into one another :wub:

but then you made TONY...come home

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg *sighs*

FIX IT RACH (or I might have to make things go bad in my new fic)

its up to you

update soon :D

Jack is a really good chef! :lol:

Yay Martha finally gave in. They kissed. :wub:

But Tony had to ruin it! Why did he have to come home? :angry:

Now she's not looking at Jack anymore. :(

Why can't they be happy? Now one of them is going to have his/her heart broken. :(

More please.

Rachy Rachy Rachy!

You let her give in :wub:

Im proud of you!!!

Haha... Jacky cant even cook baked beans...

Bless him... He did try though, he just got distracted by Martha so we can let him off...

And then TONY ruins things!!!

:angry:

They kissed :wub:

They actually kissed and Martha wanted him so bad!

Now she needs to get cold in the night and crawl into bed with Jack!

He'll keep her warm!!!

Haha...

Anyways...

Update soon please :)

Siana__x

^

I just thought I'd put a note in saying - Some of you may have miss-interpreted what actually happened.

Jack and Martha merely kissed, they didnt actually 'do it' (as Zetti likes to call it :P)

They probably would have done ... if it wasnt for Tony <_< lol

So anyway, just thought I'd make that clear :)

Thanks for the comments and I'll update as soon as I can. Glad you're all enjoying it!

Oh yeah, and matticus01 (is your name Bec btw :unsure: I think I read it as Bec lol), it looks like we might have a little problem ... something tells me things arent going to get much better in my fic for ever a while ... soooo :P

Edit - Unless of course I choose to be REALLY nice, but ... that rarely happens lol

Tony :angry: he just can't help but interfere when it comes to jack and martha <_<

Another brilliant chapter though!

Edit - Unless of course I choose to be REALLY nice, but ... that rarely happens lol

You know that deep deep... deep down you want to be nice to us :D:P

Can't wait for an update :)

Archived