Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys :D

Warning: Content not suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy :)

Chapter 18:

(Friday night)

“Hey Mac, you look great” Lisa gave her a hug as she welcomed her friend and her new boy friend into her home.

“Hey you” she added with a dreamy smile; leaning up to greet Jack with a kiss.

He happily accepted the kiss, his hand briefly touching her lower back, pulling her closer towards him; a silent thrill ran through his body at the thought of Martha watching them … he would never openly admit it, but the prospect of making her jealous was such a turn on.

Together the three walked inside the house, making their way over towards the drinks stand; of which everyone was crowded around.

“Wow, great turn out Lisse” Martha exclaimed as she examined the living room and patio area.

“Yeah, there’s a little more than I’d hoped for actually” she replied; slight worry hindering her voice as she spoke, “after all, my parents don’t even know I’m having this party” she looked at them with dread “…but, oh well, it’s all a part of the fun” she perked up, shrugging her shoulders before picking up her glass and taking a gulp of her Malibu and coke.

Placing her glass onto the side, she wrapped one arm around Jacks shoulder, “Shall we dance?” she hushed into his ear, pulling her head back and looking into his eyes. So much lust was present as she gazed across at him.

He smiled in response, giving her a nod and allowing for her to move him towards the music…

…………………………………

“Oooh dear, looks like Mac’s on the heavy stuff tonight” Lisa spoke over Jacks shoulder as they danced; watching as Martha giggled to herself like a child.

Peeling herself away from Jack, she looked into his eyes. “Why don’t you go and sort out your sister, while I go and get us a drink” she ordered Jack with a smile, before pecking him on the lips and then waltzing off into the kitchen.

Taking a deep breath he made his way towards Martha, who was currently swaying too and fro on the dance-floor; alcoholic drink in hand…

“Whoops” she giggled; apologising to the wooden object that sat before her, as she accidentally bumped into the table, “didn’t see you there, sorry” she added, before she kept on dancing.

Jack watched her in amusement, as he tried his best to stifle his laughter. He couldn’t help but feel a tinge of sadness for her though, he’d never seen Martha get this drunk before, so he had come to the conclusion that a lot of things must be on her mind.

“Hey there, don’t you think you’ve had enough” he called out as he stood behind her.

“Nope, not even half” she grinned as she turned around to face him.

“Yeah well, I think you have, so why don’t I just …” he removed the glass from out of her hand, only to receive a loud moan from her in response.

“Come on, how about we go and get some fresh air, yeah” he suggested as he grabbed her by the waist, swivelling her around and leading her out.

“Why?” she asked him; a cheeky grin spreading across her face, “So you can have your wicked way with me when no ones looking?” she smirked, tilting her head to look at him, and gazing into his eyes.

“Yeah, something like that” he raised his eyebrows at her as he led her out…

……………………………

(10 minutes later)

“I hope dad sorts out his work thing” she sighed as she found herself coming over all emotional.

“He will, don’t worry”.

Leaning against the wall she folded her arms, “Yeah but, what if he doesn’t” she looked sadly into his eyes, “bad luck seems to follow us everywhere” she said as she brooded about their current family situation.

“Have a little faith will you” he smiled as he stepped forward, reaching over and removing a wave of hair from out of her face, “there’s nothing Tony can’t fix”.

“Yeah” she replied with uncertainty, her forehead frowning in the process; “I guess you’re right” she added before taking a brief pause, her face falling back into its previous sadness, “I wish I was more like him”.

Raising her head to look at him, her inquisitive eyes analysed his face. “Will you still want me … even if I fail” she asked slowly, her lips pouting as she looked at him through angelic eyes.

“You’re not going to fail Martha.”

“Yeah but, still … will you?” her voice turned soft and gentle.

He sighed; deep down knowing it was the drink that was talking, but it was at times like this when he couldn’t seem to help himself…

“I always want you” he gazed intently into her eyes “… you know that.”

A mischievous grin appeared on her face as she slowly nodded.

“I know” she lowered her head grinning cheekily.

Slowly moving forward, she stood closely at his front, her head resting near the crook of his neck.

Placing one hand on the base of his back, she pulled him closer in; her body moulding with his like a jigsaw puzzle.

She kissed him lightly on the neck, her lips slowly brushing his skin as she moved around towards his ear … “I want you too …” she whispered into his ear in a hot breath, “so badly” she spoke dreamily as she rubbed her cheek against his.

He felt a tingle run down his spine as her breath ran over his skin. There was no preventing the bulge in his trousers as it quickly made its entrance.

“I keep thinking back to those times when we kissed” she continued, releasing a warm and breath filled sigh, “Mhm, I’d do anything right now to have you kiss me all over”.

His body was almost trembling at how aroused he was; his legs rigid on the spot as she pressed herself up against him.

Fiddling with his trouser belt, she hooked her finger in his buckle, gently pulling him towards her so that she could rest against the wall.

Leaning into the wall she kept him close; her finger still hooked in his buckle, as she felt his hands making their way to her hips…

“What’s wrong?” she whispered, occasionally flicking her vision from his eyes to his lips. “You’re so quiet tonight”.

He shrugged, looking across at her blankly. “Don’t know what to say”.

She nodded slowly, “well” she began, her lips coiling into a smile, “we don’t have to talk”…

His face soon frowned at her comment; shaking away temptation, and pulling backwards, “Don’t play games Martha” he shook his head at her. “We both know you’re drunk”.

She shrugged, reaching for his shirt and playing with his buttons, “I’m not drunk, I’m just … carefree” she grinned, “don’t you like it?” she asked as her flirtatious eyes fluttered suggestively.

“NO! I don’t,” he pushed her hand away in annoyance, “do us both a favour and, go sober up” he began to walk away.

“Jack” she called over to him as he walked away, “you’re sexy when you’re mad”.

Turning around he looked into her lusty eyes, “for your information, I’m not mad … I’m pouting” he smirked, before walking back inside…

She watched as he left, her body hot and sweaty; her insides just aching for him in anticipation…

God she wanted him…

……………

(45 minutes later)

Jacks eyes scanned the room for the only woman that was ever on his mind. Noticing her in the background, talking to an unfamiliar 20 year old male, Jacks insides began to knot.

“Who’s that?” he asked Lisa as she sat snuggled up to him on the couch.

Shaking her head at the display before her, she turned back to Jack, “That would be Martha’s ex boy friend” she spoke in disbelief, “God, why is he even here, I didn’t invite him, and why on earth is she talking to him, the guys an a**hole” she scoffed.

“Why? What did he do to her?” he dreaded the response he would soon receive.

“He cheated on her 6 months into their relationship. He broke her heart; she’s never been the same since,” she told him.

That comment least than impressed Jack Holden, as he glared at the man that made googly eyes at Martha.

He watched intently as Martha smiled at him, her eyes fixated on the man before her, as she engaged herself in conversation.

It took every will-power Jack had to avoid marching up to them in full fury and throwing him out, but he didn’t want to make a scene, as Martha certainly wouldn’t thank him for that.

Sitting back he chose to leave it, but he kept a watchful eye on them, and as soon as that jerk slipped up, Jack would be there, protecting her with his life…

…………………

(1.30am)

“Hey, do you know where Martha went?” Jack darted his vision too and fro in search of Martha; with every second that passed by, in fret of her situation.

“Erm, yeah, I think she went home” replied Tasha; another close friend of Martha’s.

Frowning he tilted his head, hoping he’d miss heard her. “What?” he asked in disbelief, “you’re telling me, that you let her walk home in the middle of the night by herself!?”

Ermyeah,” a nervous Tasha mumbled out.

“Ooh, well way-to-go genius” he exclaimed in sarcasm, before glaring.

Grabbing his jacket off the side he turned back to her, “Tell Lisa I’ll call her tomorrow, can you do that” he looked at her as if she was stupid.

“Yes, of course”.

“Good!”

And with that, he left in search of Martha…

Preview: Dark nights and a drunken Martha … Is Jack right to worry? :unsure:

Drunk Martha :lol: Never thought I'd say this, but a drunk Martha is smarter than a sober Martha. :P

Just too bad that Jack didn't give in >_<

But at least she turns him on :wub:

The preview doesn't sound very good :unsure: Hopefully Martha's ex won't do anything to her :ph34r:

More please!

Love drunk Martha! She's always fun! :D

She might be drunk but she wants him so bad. So does he. They should just both give in. :wub:

Hope Martha's going to be ok and her ex-boyfriend isn't going to try something. <_< Jack has to find her.

Please update soon.

wow, i had heaps to catch up on

:o

Jacky has to save Martha

Jack is so hot when he comes to the rescue :wub:

If only Martha could see that <_<

I feel a bit sorry for Lisa, Jack's just using her to get to Martha.

But if thats what hes got to do :D

Awsome chapter

update soon :)

Thanks people :)

Warning: content not suitable for younger readers!

BTW, the description of Jack probably isn’t anything like the Jack we know and love … I couldn’t even tell if Jack had high cheek bones or not lol

Enjoy :D

Chapter 19:

A rustling in the trees caught her unawares, she jumped slightly before she picked up her pace, suddenly becoming very aware that she was alone and vulnerable in the middle of the night.

Turning around she scanned the area, it was deserted; it was as if the entire population had been sucked away, leaving only her.

She kept walking; being alone at night (and slightly tipsy) meant there was no time to dawdle.

Spinning back around she failed to notice the large, black and well-built figure that stood before her.

Gasping in terror she placed her hands to her face, feeling as he grasped at her waist and pushed her roughly up against the wall.

Opening her blurry eyes in the struggle, she let out a scared and saddened whimper; the figure of the person gradually coming into focus…

“THAT is how easy it is for someone to attack you!” Jack warned her as he pressed her up against the wall.

Through her sudden state of shock, she engulfed a long, sharp and deep breath; her lungs feeling the need for more oxygen.

Closing her eyes once again, she released a long exhale, before reopening her eyes to look at him.

Her heart continued to thump in her chest; her diaphragm working overtime as it rapidly rose and fell with every breath she took.

God Jack, what are you trying to do to me” she gasped, weakly whacking him across the chest before placing her head backwards onto the wall; trying her best to calm herself down.

“What are you trying to do to yourself more like!?” he practically yelled at her, “you’re walking the streets in the middle of the night Martha! And you’re drunk! You’re totally asking for it!”

She sighed, “I know, I’m sorry, I just …” she shrugged, her voice drifting away as she averted her gaze elsewhere to avoid his piercing stare.

Shaking his head at her, he reluctantly let it go, “Look, just DON’T do it again!”

She nodded slowly, her head falling in shame.

My head hurts” she hushed as she looked at him through droopy eyes.

“That’s probably because you drank your entire body weight in alcohol,” he told her; a slight glare of annoyance present as he looked at her.

She failed to respond; her face just remained in a sad-sulk.

He gazed across at the vulnerable woman that stood before him, her tired eyes transfixed on his face as she looked at him so helplessly; she appeared so lost, he thought to himself as he studied her appearance. He would do anything right now to protect her and cherish her in his arms…

“Come on … let’s go home” his voice gradually softened.

Taking her hand in his and holding on tight, he safely walked her home...

…………………

Following the cool and refreshing walk home, as well as a strong mug of coffee, she had began to sober up…

“I’m going for a shower then” she called out to him as she stood at his doorway.

“Yeah, ok. I’m just going to head to bed”.

“Right” she let out a nervous smile, “Listen Jack, thanks for … well, for looking out for me tonight, I know I was an idiot …” she sighed.

“Its fine, don’t worry about it. You won’t make the same mistake next time, that’s the main thing” he told her.

She slowly nodded her head in agreement, flashing him one last small and appreciative smile, before she made her way into the bathroom…

…………………

(3.30am)

Tiptoeing across the floor she gazed down at his sleeping face. His features so soft and wrinkle-free, his mouth slightly curved into a small smile.

She grinned down at how peaceful he looked…

It was at times like this when she really saw her father in him.

The shape of his face, his jaw-line and high cheek bones, he was the perfect example of a naturally beautiful male.

Thinking harder, she thought about what this meant…

Just thinking about it freaked her out.

She was attracted to Jack …

So did that mean she was attracted to her father!?

She shuddered at the thought, before quickly brushing it aside as nonsense.

For almost 15 seconds she stood before him, just watching him as he slept.

Unable to resist, she reached over, attempting to stroke his cheek, but the brisk movement of his hand rising upwards and quickly catching her arm, caught her unawares…

Gosh, you scared me” she gasped, her arm rigid and stiff as she felt his grip tighten around her wrist.

“Twice in one night huh” he raised his eyebrows at her.

She let out a small smile, “I thought you were asleep”.

“No” he finally released her arm and shuffled upwards into a seated position.

“Hm … Me neither” she rolled her eyes.

“Oh I’d never of guessed” he smirked as he folded his legs, making room for her to sit down.

She laughed back softly, “Yeah, I guess that was kind of obvious” she chuckled.

They sat side by side in silence. Martha’s head bowed downwards as she studied her hands in her lap.

“What’s wrong?” he asked gently, “Is something on your mind?” Jack spoke out of the quiet.

She nodded slowly, her head rising to meet his caring eyes, “Lots of stuff” she began, “But … I guess I’ve just been feeling a bit lonely lately, thats all.”

He frowned, expecting loneliness to be the least of her worries. Why should she be lonely anyway? She had everything she should ever want!

“Why’d you feel lonely?” he gently placed his hand at the base of her back; supportingly.

“I don’t know” she sighed, “the apartment just feels so empty, maybe it’s just the fact that dads away, I just feel a bit …” she shrugged, “vulnerable”.

“Oh … I’m sorry, I had no idea”.

“It’s ok” she smiled across at him, “or maybe I’m just being an idiot, and it’s the after-affects of the drink talking” she chuckled; trying to lighten the mood.

“Hmm, yeah, I have an idea that could be it” he cocked an eyebrow at her.

His face fell into a warm and caring smile; a look of pure adoration was present as he kept his focus on her.

“Come here” he opened his arms out for her, “give me a hug”.

Although a slight sense of awkwardness could be felt in her veins, she smiled back. Despite this being quite out of character for Jack, she happily welcomed the hug.

Shuffling around, she leant inwards, accepting the warm embrace he was offering, and wrapping her arms around his muscular frame.

His hands grasped at her lower back and bum, as he scooped her up, pulling her closer and lifting her onto his lap.

She didn’t protest, she was enjoying his comfort … she’d missed it.

Ever since he had started seeing Lisa, he had been rather distant. And despite her being so adamant that they should remain as family members only, she still missed his loving attention…

Her legs were now wrapped around him, as she sat in the gap between his legs; her head resting comfortably on his shoulder, as she nestled herself into him.

“You know if you ever need to talk … I’m always here for you” his calming words gently soothed her.

I know … thank you” she whispered back.

He gently rocked her from side to side; the minutes gradually ticking by, as his hands soothingly trailed up and down her back, sending her into a peaceful slumber.

He felt as she lay loosely in his arms, her tension drifting away as the combination of the rocking motion and his massaging hands, relaxed her every being.

10 minutes passed by and still she failed to move; he could feel the slow and gentle breath on his neck, telling him she was completely fast asleep…

Keeping her in his arms, he gently shuffled on the bed, lying on his side, and all the while keeping her close to him. He tentatively pulled the covers over, ensuring she was warm and safe, before he rested his head downwards onto the pillow.

Taking one last look at her sleeping face, he smiled, before his eyes gradually closed shut…

…………………

(The following morning)

The distinct and unfortunate sound of a work-mans drill caused her to stir.

Groaning, she wrapped the pillow around her head, trying her best to block it out.

But it failed to work, as it proceeded to ring through her ears.

Opening her eyes and releasing the pillow, she pushed herself upwards…

Jack” she softly called out as she swallowed away her dry throat.

Scanning the room with her sleepy eyes, she tried to locate him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Noticing a note placed beside her pillow, she picked it up.

Hey Martha,

Sorry, I had to pop out for a bit.

Hope you slept ok and I’ll see you later,

Jack

No prizes for guessing where he went; she thought as her face fell into a frown.

Destination Lisa no doubt!

Falling backwards onto the bed she pulled the quilt over her head. If she could crawl into a black hole right now, she would.

Why did she have to feel like this!? Why couldn’t she fall for someone else, why Jack Holden of all people!

It was just wrong on so many levels … so wrong that it couldn’t help but feel so right…

Note: Ok, so if you're clued up, you’ll notice there’s a slight issue with the last names, and that being, everyone seems to be called Holden :P

Now, I did think about calling Tony Holden, Tony Mackenzie, to keep Martha as a Mackenzie, and then just having Jack as a Holden, but I think it would just confuse everyone, including myself.

So you’ll have to just excuse the names and we can pretend that Jacks mom decided to christen Jack as a Holden, taking on his fathers name :P

Preview: An oblivious Lisa pushes Martha and Jack together ... And romance is in the air, but will Jack and Martha welcome it with open arms?

Archived