Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

Yuck, Lisa. I can't believe how blind and stupid that girl can be <_<

Not that Martha was any better in this chapter <_<

Hopefully Jack's words will make her realize a thing or two... And get Lisa out of the picture :D

Oh no, Jack, you can't move out :(

More please!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha should figure out what she wants. She keeps on pushing Jack away but then she gets jealous whenever he is with another girl. <_<

She wants him, she should forget her stubbornness and tell him how she really feels. If she doesn't change her attitude, Jack is going to move on with Lisa and move out. She'll lose her best friend and the guy she likes. :(

More please.

Thanks people! Your comments are appreciated.

Warning: Content will not be suitable for younger readers!

Enjoy!

Chapter 22:

“You were so rude tonight Martha. It was totally unnecessary” Jack flung his jacket onto the chair as he spun around to confront her.

“Well I’m so sorry that I didn’t enjoy your live sex show” she rolled her eyes, “but I didn’t ask for front row seats!” she scowled at him.

“Oh please, lets not be over dramatic”.

“I’m not!” She retaliated, “Nobody needs to see that Jack kind of action Jack! It was almost perverted” taking her shoes off she placed them neatly to one side, before standing upright to meet Jacks eyes. “You know what though; I’m so sick of it all, I don’t even want to talk about it” she waved it off. “I’ve got a banging head ache, and I just want to go to bed”.

“No!" he exclaimed, "Let’s talk about it! Its obvious a few things need to be said” he told her, as Martha glared at him in return. “So how about we just get this all out in the open!” he persisted, while Martha merely shook her head, her patience was quickly wearing thin, but by the looks of things, Jack wasn’t willing to let this one go. “Unless I’m going crazy here, I distinctly remember you giving me the brush off” he looked at her with wide and determined eyes; pausing for a moment to allow for her to respond, but she remained still and quiet. “Am I right!?” he asked, once again, failing to receive a response. “I’ll take that sulky silence as a yes then” he rolled his eyes. “So I accepted that and chose to move on. I started a new relationship…” he continued.

“Yeah” she scoffed, finally speaking up and interrupting his little rant, “with my best friend” she muttered through gritted teeth as she folded her arms.

“That’s not even the point here! The point is, you’re in denial! And you're jealous! And because of it, you’re risking your friendship with one of your best friends!” He raised his voice at her.

Her forehead frowned through aggrevation. Inhaling a deep breath; she dipped her head.

Staring at the floor she tried to avoid his piercing eyes, “I’m not jealous” she mumbled.

“Oh really, then what would you call it?” he challenged her.

Her head remained low as she sulked, her hands now clasped together in front of her as she fiddled with her thumbs.

“I’m serious Martha. I get that you’re stressed about your exams, but you need to make up your mind, I need to know what you want, what you really want, before you end up destroying our relationship, as well as your best friends” he took a brief pause, “Lisa knows that something’s wrong, she’s not stupid, and she deserves better than this”.

Her head rose as she looked at him with astonishment, “Why are you trying to be Mr grown up all of a sudden!? Since when did you even care about anyone but yourself” she yelled back.

“Since you told me to move on.” he started; his voice turning soft as he spoke. “Martha” he sighed, “you know how badly I wanted you; I think I made that pretty clear”. His words couldn’t help but make her feel uncomfortable, as she kept her eyes away from him at all times. “But I got tired of waiting around, not to mention you kept telling me you only wanted a brother figure, so silly me thought it was ok to get a girlfriend” he told her, “and Lisa was there, and she’s sweet and she genuinely likes me”.

“Oh please” she scoffed; flashing him a glare, “the only thing she likes, is your pretty face”.

“Well it’s a start at least” he shrugged.

She stared into his eyes for a brief moment, quite surprised at the transformation Jack had made. He wasn’t talking like the Jack she knew; he seemed almost more sensible and matured in a weird kind of way.

A long and empty silence filled the air, as Jack took a pause, allowing and hoping for her to speak up.

“Look, I know that I can be a pain sometimes” she began, “and I understand that you wanted to move on … but you didn’t have to start seeing my best friend of all people” she said in a low and almost whiney voice.

“It shouldn’t matter who I see though, that’s the point. I’m seeing other people, big deal; it’s what you wanted” he took a moment to breathe “… at least, what I thought you wanted. Now I’m not so sure.” He let another sigh escape his lips. “And here’s the worst of it; I don’t even think you know do you?”

She looked into his eyes, “I know what I want Jack, I want a family, I want to pass my exams” she stated.

“Yeah well, you’re going the wrong way about it”.

Silence once again filled the room, as the two individuals stood face to face, several feet away from each other. Martha leant against the chair as Jack stood with his back to the wall, both had their heads bowed downwards, neither of them wanting to look into each others eyes, out of pure fear of what they might see...

“Do you know how much I hate myself for wanting you so badly?” he asked as he looked deeply into her eyes. So deeply that Martha was instantly forced to turn away, unable to hold the intensity of his stare.

His words saddened her completely. She knew he was going through a hard time, and that was mostly because of her sheer lack of decisiveness, but the thought of him hating himself because of her; that was just beyond devastating.

“Everyday, I have this urge inside, this craving, just to touch you and kiss you, and what’s worse, when I’m kissing Lisa, I wish it was you, I just can’t help it,” he spoke helplessly; his head gently shaking from side to side. “… But I’m getting better!” his voice grew louder, almost as if he was trying to convince himself, “Well, I thought I was, but now I feel like I’ve taken 3 steps backwards. It’s like you’ve got this hold over me; you won’t let me go so I can’t let you go … and it’s not fair, because I just want to move on and be happy now.”

“I’m not stopping you” she whispered back.

“But you are, that’s the point! Maybe you don’t realise it, but you are” he told her. “And the truth is” he took a moment and sighed, “I don’t think I can do this anymore” he began, “I’ve tried to push my feelings away, but you just won’t let me, you keep getting inside my head, and it just feels like its getting harder every time were together … I want to be there for you Martha, and I can be … but, something has to change, a decision has to be made, otherwise …” his words drifted away into the air, his shoulders shrugging as he looked at her helplessly.

She frowned at his comment, “What are you saying?” she questioned him in a soft voice; inside a feeling of pure dread consumed her.

“I’m saying … something’s got to give, because this just isn’t working for me”.

Opening her mouth to speak, she tried to make a comeback; taking a chance to encourage him around … but the words failed to come to her, instead all she could do was release a heavy breath, and inside contemplate what was to come for their future, because the truth was, she understood his sadness...

“Let me tell you something you don’t know,” he began, “… when I lie in bed at night, I listen to you, and I can hear you moving about. Shuffling around on your bed, walking across your carpet, and I know that you’re no more asleep than I am”.

Her eyes shifted from side to side in discomfort. “That doesn’t mean anything” she softly spoke up.

“Maybe not” he continued, “but I can’t help but wonder, what you’re really thinking about. If it really is work and uni that’s on your mind, or if it’s something else. That maybe, if I’m lucky, you’re really thinking about me” he started to smile, “I know you’ll probably tell me I’m delusional, but … when I look into your eyes…” he said as he transfixed his vision into hers; making Martha feel like the only woman left in the world, “… its like you're calling out to me … That secretly, deep down, you want me just as badly as I want you … and now I see it, you really do want me, you’re just too scared to admit it”.

She scoffed at the conclusion he had come too; “Please! You don’t know what you’re talking about” she said as the words almost choked in her throat. “And I’m not listening to anymore of this, it’s ridiculous” she ranted as she went to storm straight passed him, but his hand at her waist caused her to stop.

“Martha” he pulled her back to the wall, “How long are you going to keep fighting this?” he questioned her as he stood merely inches away from her, “Pretending that you don’t want me, but then turning your nose up at me and Lisa, because its getting really old”.

She shook her head, keeping her eyes away from his; “I’m not listening to this” she kept on.

“No! You listen hard” he told her as he grasped at her hips, his body leaning into her and stopping her fidgety movements. “Here’s the bottom line … I’m in love with you, and for what ever reason I can’t seem to stop”. Her glassy eyes immediately shot up to meet his, her heart beat pounding in her chest at his words… Did he just say the L word!?

“I want to be with you, all of you, and I promise that if you let me, I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy” he declared; with every ounce of emotion his body had. “But … if in your heart, you truthfully don’t want me, then I want you to be honest and tell me, because I’m at a loss right now, I feel like a total mess because I cant work you out. So please, just give me something, anything … it doesn’t matter if you don’t love me, I just want to know that you feel something …” he pleaded with her. He was beginning to sound desperate, and he knew it, but right now, he didn’t really care, he just wanted an end to this once and for all, no matter what the outcome.

“Well” he continued, “I’ve told you how I feel. What happens next is really up to you” he swallowed away his fears as he came to a stop.

Darting his vision into her eyes, he searched for an answer, but she merely looked back at him in absence.

Her eyes slowly watered with salty tears; the white in her eyes had shaded over with a hint of redness, and her pupils were large and dilated, he could so easily get lost in their captivating beauty.

But he failed to see what he had hoped for. No words slipping from her pretty pink lips, no nod or shake of the head, and no frown or smile to convey an expressive answer.

He felt a dagger of disappointment stab him in the heart as he took a step backwards. “Hh, great” he mumbled in sarcasm; turning away from her and rubbing at his temple in distress.

“Well, there you go. Its out there now; I’ve said … there’s no going back; I cant unsay it and I cant un-think it …” his voice quivered as his emotions quickly took over, “I cant do this anymore, living here with you, it just isn’t working. You may be able to do it but I cant” he said as his glassy eyes began to spill over; trickling down his cheeks before he harshly brushed them away. “We’ll have to work something out with Elli and Tony, and I’ll find a new place to live…” he ranted as he grabbed his jacket off the chair.

Meanwhile Martha stood rigid on the spot, watching with teary eyes as he wrestled with his jacket. The lump in her throat getting bigger by the second; choking her and suffocating her breathing, before she was forced to swallow it away.

A single tear trickled down her cheek as she processed the words he had recently spoken.

She had no idea of the true extent of his feelings towards her, how could she have been so stupid to think it was just a silly crush.

“Right, well I’m going, I’ll call you tomorrow” he said as he sniffed away his tears, his hand raking through his jelled hair before he grabbed his car keys off the side.

Walking towards her, he made his way for the hallway.

But she quickly reacted, grabbing his arm and halting his movements; preventing his departure.

Turning back to face her, he looked into her sad eyes.

Slowly he shook his head. “Don’t” he whispered in a warm breath, “… unless you mean it”.

Although hesitant, she found herself nodding, her eyes all the while fixed on his, as she held his powerful stare.

Her mouth failed to open, and still no words were spoken, as she tentatively leant upwards and onto her toes. Reducing any previous gap there once was, she placed a soft and teary kiss on his lips…

His previously broken heart began to mend once again, as he felt a rush of love and adrenaline flood through his veins… feeling as she finally gave him the response he was looking for.

Tenderly, he kissed her back, his mouth carefully sealing her wet lips.

Soon after he pulled away, gazing downwards into her eyes.

His hand rose to cup her cheek, gently stroking her soft and flushed skin, before it moved around to the back of her head; his fingers sliding into her hair. His other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer in, his eyes all the while fixed on hers, anxiously waiting for the anticipated reaction, where she would push him backwards and tell him to take a hike. But thankfully that didn’t happen, as he leant back inwards to kiss her again.

The atmosphere was suddenly electrified; the ever-growing passion quickly erupting, as their kisses grew in intensity, both of them feeling so many emotions as they clung and grasped at each others clothes.

Needing so much more, Martha could no longer take it. Lunging into him she pushed him backwards; resulting in them both stumbling over their feet, and crashing into the table and chairs. Frames containing family photos fell to the ground, and the glass smashed over the wooden surface.

Their shoes trampled over photos, which displayed them as the ‘respectable brother and sister’, as passion consumed them both. Neither had any control, they merely went with the flow and allowed for their bodies to do the talking.

Gaining control, he lifted her up and onto his waist; their lips still connected, before he dragged her away towards his bedroom…

Well, there you go ... Some might say its been a long time coming :P

Note: UK people - You may have picked up on the fact that I 'borrowed' (:P) a few lines from EE ... obviously its not identical, because my storys slightly different, but in terms of Jacks lines, I did find some of Dennis' dialogue quite apropriate lol

I was considering posting the Dennis and Sharon scene that I based this from ... but, I thought everyone would just end up laughing if I did :P

Preview: Its the morning after the night before ... Any regrets?

Jack doesnt seem to think so! :lol:

But what about Martha? :unsure:

I hope Martha's right when she said Lisa only liked Jack for his pretty face. Otherwise, she's going to have a broken heart and lose her best friend. :(

Love the way Jack expressed his feelings. :wub:

They kissed and they're going to spend the night together! :wub: Finally! :rolleyes:

Martha better not regret the night before. :ph34r:

More please.

“Well I’m so sorry that I didn’t enjoy your live sex show” she rolled her eyes, “but I didn’t ask for front row seats!” she scowled at him.

Haha! :lol: Way to go, Martha!

Her head remained low as she sulked, her hands now clasped together in front of her as she fiddled with her thumbs.

“I’m serious Martha. I get that you’re stressed about your exams, but you need to make up your mind, I need to know what you want, what you really want, before you end up destroying our relationship, as well as your best friends” he took a brief pause, “Lisa knows that something’s wrong, she’s not stupid, and she deserves better than this”.

Lisa not stupid? On what planet?

“Since you told me to move on.” he started; his voice turning soft as he spoke. “Martha” he sighed, “you know how badly I wanted you; I think I made that pretty clear”. His words couldn’t help but make her feel uncomfortable, as she kept her eyes away from him at all times. “But I got tired of waiting around, not to mention you kept telling me you only wanted a brother figure, so silly me thought it was ok to get a girlfriend” he told her, “and Lisa was there, and she’s sweet and she genuinely likes me”.

“Oh please” she scoffed; flashing him a glare, “the only thing she likes, is your pretty face”.

“Well it’s a start at least” he shrugged.

Wow! Such great descriptions and dialog. I loved this part. It was so... real.

“Everyday, I have this urge inside, this craving, just to touch you and kiss you, and what’s worse, when I’m kissing Lisa, I wish it was you, I just can’t help it,” he spoke helplessly; his head gently shaking from side to side. “… But I’m getting better!” his voice grew louder, almost as if he was trying to convince himself, “Well, I thought I was, but now I feel like I’ve taken 3 steps backwards. It’s like you’ve got this hold over me; you won’t let me go so I can’t let you go … and it’s not fair, because I just want to move on and be happy now.”

Another superb dialog! You could really "see" inside Jack's head and an excellent way of describing emotions!

Her mouth failed to open, and still no words were spoken, as she tentatively leant upwards and onto her toes. Reducing any previous gap there once was, she placed a soft and teary kiss on his lips…

His previously broken heart began to mend once again, as he felt a rush of love and adrenaline flood through his veins… feeling as she finally gave him the response he was looking for.

Tenderly, he kissed her back, his mouth carefully sealing her wet lips.

Great descriptions and a really powerful moment. And a kiss :wub:

His hand rose to cup her cheek, gently stroking her soft and flushed skin, before it moved around to the back of her head; his fingers sliding into her hair. His other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer in, his eyes all the while fixed on hers, anxiously waiting for the anticipated reaction, where she would push him backwards and tell him to take a hike. But thankfully that didn’t happen, as he leant back inwards to kiss her again.

The atmosphere was suddenly electrified; the ever-growing passion quickly erupting, as their kisses grew in intensity, both of them feeling so many emotions as they clung and grasped at each others clothes.

Needing so much more, Martha could no longer take it. Lunging into him she pushed him backwards; resulting in them both stumbling over their feet, and crashing into the table and chairs. Frames containing family photos fell to the ground, and the glass smashed over the wooden surface.

Their shoes trampled over photos, which displayed them as the ‘respectable brother and sister’, as passion consumed them both. Neither had any control, they merely went with the flow and allowed for their bodies to do the talking.

Gaining control, he lifted her up and onto his waist; their lips still connected, before he dragged her away towards his bedroom…

Wow! You really have a talent for descriptions. I'm impressed and that says a lot :P

A great chapter with a lot of great descriptions. Looking forward to the next chapter. Things are starting to become interesting :wink:

More please!

Archived