Sinful Seduction?

Guest vale4eva

“Well I’m so sorry that I didn’t enjoy your live sex show” she rolled her eyes, “but I didn’t ask for front row seats!” she scowled at him.

“Oh please, lets not be over dramatic”.

That was soooo funny...it's exactly the sort of thing Martha would say in the heat of the moment...anger is such a powerful sin ;)

“I’m not stopping you” she whispered back.

who are you trying to kid hunni? ya trying to fool yourself not anyone else

His words saddened her completely. She knew he was going through a hard time, and that was mostly because of her sheer lack of decisiveness, but the thought of him hating himself because of her; that was just beyond devastating.

Welcome to the 'real' world Martha hunni... :ph34r:

His hand rose to cup her cheek, gently stroking her soft and flushed skin, before it moved around to the back of her head; his fingers sliding into her hair. His other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer in, his eyes all the while fixed on hers, anxiously waiting for the anticipated reaction, where she would push him backwards and tell him to take a hike. But thankfully that didn’t happen, as he leant back inwards to kiss her again.

The atmosphere was suddenly electrified; the ever-growing passion quickly erupting, as their kisses grew in intensity, both of them feeling so many emotions as they clung and grasped at each others clothes.

Needing so much more, Martha could no longer take it. Lunging into him she pushed him backwards; resulting in them both stumbling over their feet, and crashing into the table and chairs. Frames containing family photos fell to the ground, and the glass smashed over the wooden surface.

Their shoes trampled over photos, which displayed them as the ‘respectable brother and sister’, as passion consumed them both. Neither had any control, they merely went with the flow and allowed for their bodies to do the talking.

Gaining control, he lifted her up and onto his waist; their lips still connected, before he dragged her away towards his bedroom…

WOW...JUST...WOW

This was such an intense, honest and angryly lovable chapter Rach....I'm so proud of you :)

Preview: Its the morning after the night before ... Any regrets?

I hope not...dont go and ruin it Rach...Im warning you <_<

sorry i put the wrong name...im sick so my head is playing tricks on me... soz again lol

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope she doesn`t have any regrets cause they`ve finally got 2gether like they both wanted just hope martha doesn`t break jacks heart by regretting it plus it will probably hurt their family aswell if she does cause he will move out so plz let them get 2gether

update soon plz

Thanks guys! Your comments are appreciated :D

Warning: Content will NOT be suitable for younger readers!!!

Enjoy :)

Chapter 23:

Her eyes flickered open to see him smiling down at her. His face full of love as it neared her own; placing a soft kiss on her dry pink lips.

“Hey you” he sighed peacefully as he pulled away from her.

“Hey” she replied in a small shy voice.

He smiled down at her in adoration, “Last night was amazing” he said; as his dreamy eyes gazed over her form. “I’ve never felt so alive in my whole entire life.”

She blushed at his words. Before watching as he leant downwards; peppering kisses across her cheek.

His moist lips moved across her skin, as he tenderly nuzzled her neck, gradually moving downwards and towards the valley of her chest…

She moaned through pleasure at the feeling he was bringing forth in her.

Moving herself on the bed so that she was trapped beneath him, she began to relax her posture. Her head falling backwards onto the pillow and her eyes closing shut, just allowing for him to devour her completely.

“You are … spectacular” he started as he continued to suck on her warm skin; “I’ve never seen or felt anything like it” he pulled back, looking down at her in awe, as he ran one hand along the side of her torso.

Opening her eyes, she took a few deep breaths, “You're not so bad yourself” she managed to whisper out.

“Oh please, I had a hard time keeping up” he smirked back.

Her cheeks continued to blush in the morning light.

She was unable to smile however … her emotions were too all over the place.

Gripping her hips with his hands, he shuffled onto his side, flipping them both over and positioning Martha on top of him.

He kept a firm but gentle hold of her curvy hips, ensuring she wouldn’t fall off.

Lying herself down on his smooth and supple form was like heaven, almost as good as lying beneath him. So far, it seemed there wasn’t one thing that Jack couldn’t do.

Resting her head in the crook of his neck, she let her eyes close shut. She smelt the sweet scent of his skin as she stroked her cheek against his jaw-line.

Flashes of the previous night ran through her mind as her eyes remained closed, bringing her to one specific moment in time, more importantly; one specific declaration … a declaration of love.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable she pushed herself upwards, straddling him as she looked down.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as his expression displayed a picture of worry. His forehead wrinkling into a frown as he searched for an answer in her eyes.

“Did you mean it?” she hushed down to him.

“What?” he tilted his head slightly; confused at her vague question.

“That … you love me” she swallowed hard; doing all she could to try and stay focussed. She could feel his arousal beneath her; it was like a roaring fire coursing through her body. It took every ounce of willpower she had to avoid losing control.

“Of course I did,” he smiled softly.

Her face frowned as she tried to reach an understanding of what all this meant. “But … how? I’ve been so mean to you” the words almost choked in her throat as she spoke so softly.

“Well, I guess you can’t help who you fall for, and besides, you yelling at me is such a turn on” he smirked as he trickled his fingertips up and down her thighs.

She let out a small smile, her cheeks flushing further as she fixed her eyes onto his.

Her smile soon faded away however, and her face turned serious.

“Tell me that you love me” she whispered as her eyes clouded over with tears; a tinge of insecurity was quite evident as she asked him to repeat those words.

He swallowed hard, and following a brief pause, he replied. “I love you,” his eyes not daring to stray away from hers at any moment; just to ensure she knew he was sincere.

She trailed his lips with her thumb, analysing the very mouth that spoke such sweet words to her.

Her face once again lit up with a small smile, but it was a smile that could be mistaken for both happiness as well as sadness.

He frowned at her mixed expression. “Stop thinking” he raised his hand and gently tapped the side of her head.

“How do you know I’m thinking” she smiled.

“You’re always thinking” he smirked back.

She chuckled softly as she glanced away from him. He was right, she always did think too much.

He watched as she shivered in the cool air, her body turning goosepimply before his very eyes.

Pushing them both upwards, they remained on their knees.

His hands grabbed a hold of the sheets, entwining them around her frame and preserving some warmth; before they lay back downwards onto the bed, side by side.

“Better?” he asked with a smile.

She nodded in response, before snuggling into his chest.

There they lay, their bodies entwined. And not before long, they both unknowingly drifted back off to sleep…

………………………………

She had awoken to a feeling of contentment; lying safely in Jacks strong and protective arms. His hand resting comfortably on her waist as he kept her close to him at all times.

Lying awake beside him, with the cogs in her mind ticking over, and her focus on Jack remaining constant, she quickly found herself in a panic.

Silently shuffling away from him and rushing towards the bathroom, she locked herself in. Her hands rising to her forehead in distress as she contemplated what all of this really meant.

She had just slept with her father’s son … her ‘brother’ to be exact. She had his scent on her body … among other things. She was tainted with him now. She had let him devour her without any questions asked, and what made it worse, she actually enjoyed it.

It was the sexual high point of her life. No one had ever made her feel so wanted before. And it was a feeling she could happily endure forever…

At the time of the experience she hadn’t taken a moment to think, the sheer exhilaration of being on cloud 9 was just too overwhelming, but now the harsh fact of reality had checked in, reminding her that her life would soon be a car crash waiting to happen.

If she chose to be with Jack, she’d risk losing her family and friends…

If she chose to brush her feelings aside, she’d lose her brother…

It was a no win situation, but one thing was for certain, a decision had to be made!

………………………………

(An hour later)

His heart sunk as he stood alone in the centre of the living room, the sheets clung around his lower half, concealing his manhood.

His eyes scanned the area, taking in the broken photo frames and fallen over chair, but there was no Martha in sight… she had done the one thing he feared most of all… walked out on him without a seconds thought.

Releasing a loud sigh he raked his fingers through the strands of his hair. His arms fell effortlessly at his sides, as he walked back off towards his bedroom; his feet and heart dragging on the floor behind him as he went…

(20 minutes later – 1pm)

As Jack rushed to get ready, the door bell rang. With an irritated huff, he went to answer it.

Swinging the front door open, he was faced with his smiling baby sister, and a woman who he hoped was the mother of Elli’s friend.

“Hey” he smiled as he darted his vision from the middle-aged woman and then to Elli, “did you have a good time?”

“Yeah, it was awesome” beamed a delighted Eli.

“Good I’m glad. Now what do you say?” he urged her as he gently tapped her on the shoulder.

“Thank you for having me Susie” Eli replied in a sweet and appreciative voice.

“You’re welcome honey”.

“Yeah, thanks so much for having her over. I sure hope she wasn’t a nightmare” he chuckled as he placed his hands onto her shoulders and gave her a gentle shake.

“Oh don’t be silly” the woman laughed, “it’s always a pleasure to have her, she’s always welcome with us”.

“Well thanks, we appreciate it”.

After the goodbyes were said, the lady left, leaving Jack alone with Elli.

“So can we go down to the beach today?” Elli grinned as she threw her bag down onto the couch; her eyes didn’t fail to notice the state of the living room however; frames containing family photos smashed on the wooden floor, and the table area looking like a tip. But she just figured that her brother and sister had been bickering as they usually do… it seemed awfully extreme though, throwing glass photo-frames at each other! Whatever next!?

“No we can’t, were going to the club” Jack replied in a dull tone of voice, as he walked down the hallway towards her.

“Why? Is Martha there?” she asked as she ducked into her bedroom and dumped her overnight bag to one side.

“I don’t know” he announced out loud … “but I sure hope so” he added in a mumble…

Preview: Martha does her best to avoid Jack ... but will bad timing mean they're busted?

awwwww...it was so perfect, but then Martha had to get up and leave. But then again i guess thats a good thing, 'cause imagine how awkward it would have been had Elli come home while they were in bed together :P

Great chapter though

More please :)

Archived